Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][/quote]</p>

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!
    You have to watch the movie "Goon" if you havent already! ****in epic!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.
    must watch for any fan of sports, and well...just movies in general lol</p>

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad.* I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's.* When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</p>

Is that what they are doing?? that's kinda weird, no??

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass.* My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
    [/quote]It is a good series. i'll try to zoom thru epi 3 to get to the good stuff.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

It's the perfect combination of comedy, and epic sports movie. And it's a hockey movie. It was SO effin good. top 3 movies i've seen in the past year.

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
    [/quote]geeet on that ****. one of the best written shows iv seen. it sucks because the original guy that played spartacus died of cancer(new guys filling in ok) and the hottest slaves left the show(royally pissed and i hate her replacement). but yes last episode was so awesome. the prequel is tying in with everything. so many twists and turns. i always get a kick at the odd **** people did and reasons people did things back then, very interesting. The first two episodes of the first season are little slow but it picks up fast, very fast.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

KASE!!! HOLY ****!!

[/quote]Yo I wanna see that movie SOOOOO bad. I think it was getting released On Demand 1st then will be released in theatre's. When I finish up with season 1 of 'The Wire' I will def be watching it
    [/quote]</p>

The Wire!! nice!! I would rewatch the 1st season again if the episodes werent as long. It's just time consuming to rewatch something like that lol. But i'm starting to forget stuff. DAMN YOU KASE! now i HAVE to watch it!!</p>[/quote]I started catching up on epi #1 and #2 of Spartacus. It's taking a while to get going.[/quote]Ive only seen the last 2 episodes of Sparticus and I gotta say, its quite badass. My friends that have seen every episoide said the 1st 3 or so episodes are boring and all character set up kinda stuff
    [/quote]geeet on that ****. one of the best written shows iv seen. it sucks because the original guy that played spartacus died of cancer(new guys filling in ok) and the hottest slaves left the show(royally pissed and i hate her replacement). but yes last episode was so awesome. the prequel is tying in with the first season. so many twists and turns. i always get a kick at the odd **** people did and reasons people did things back then, very interesting. The first two episodes of the first season are little slow but it picks up fast, very fast.
    [/quote]Yea I heard the 1st guy that played Spartacus was much better but he died in real life so they recast and instead of the 2nd season they had a prequel season, correct??

That show is def filled with tons of gore, sex, and nudity
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?

[/quote]</P>

WHOODA **** IS DISS????</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Im loving the Lester Freeman and Presbo team on 'The Wire'!!!!!

I always thought Presbo was a total joke, but he's got some skill off of the street.
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

so any ideas on names for the new baby pizz???

kase. they both deeeeeestroy it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgF5HvSR6Q8

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]Hola amigos! Long time, i've been busy! How's everyone been?

[/quote]</p>

WHOODA **** IS DISS????</p>[/quote]

Yo' worse nightmare!

[quote user="Kase-1"]Im loving the Lester Freeman and Presbo team on 'The Wire'!!!!!

I always thought Presbo was a total joke, but he's got some skill off of the street.
    [/quote]</P>

Lester is awesome. HE'S SO WISE!!
    lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]so any ideas on names for the new baby pizz???
    [/quote]</P>

Flakey The Hooker Killer.</P>

you like?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant