Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/c...osition=recent

If I was Jeter, every time Bob calls me out, Id just flash my 2000 ring. Simple as that.

Not even a spring training game played yet and Bobby already looks like an ***
    [/quote]</P>

<U>he's the rex ryan of baseball I gues</U>s......i suppose that would make the redsux the jets? lol(even though that's reserved for the mets typically)</P>

[/quote]yea i guess you can say that. Hes definitely still butt hurt over 2000. []
    [/quote]</P>

i havent really read hte interviews. are his comments about the yankees prompted? are ppl asking him?
    I dont recall Francona ever rrunning his mouth...is this just a motivational tactic for him? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

...1 bag for her head and 1 bag for yours

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</P>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

if youre on facebook and click on your name on the top right corner, next to find friends and home, are the people on the left hand side people that look at your page?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]i dont know her. never even seen her.[/quote]So you double bagged it????

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</P>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</P>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</p>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</p>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.[/quote]pizzle wont let mh anywhere near his baby.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]lmao[/quote]</p>

maybe i was raped. maybe somebody slipped me some floories =\</p>[/quote]Oh god, now we have to endure you bringing that loudmouth snookie to THEE Game this year? I can see Moorehead and Snookie developing some very good conversations.[/quote]pizzle wont let mh anywhere near his baby.
    [/quote]Even if he promises not to talk politics? awwww shucks.

This could be the strangest conversation Thee Swag Threaders have ever had.....you ****ing weirdos
    Oderint Dum Metuant