All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

lol Pizz is gonna be pissed
    [/quote]

Nice a decent kick returner...we needed that.
    [/quote]plus a solid backup wr.
    [/quote]

whoa whoa...I wouldn't go that far, I don't want to see Hixon playing WR for us unless there are a slew of injuries....and lets hope that doesn't happen.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

whoa whoa...I wouldn't go that far, I don't want to see Hixon playing WR for us unless there are a slew of injuries....and lets hope that doesn't happen.
    [/quote]Thats what I ment. Back up. I really want to see JJ. BUT BUT BUT, IF he is to be the 3rd guy all he has to do is put up similar numbers to 08, which I think he is capable of.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Thats what I ment. Back up. I really want to see JJ. BUT BUT BUT, IF he is to be the 3rd guy all he has to do is put up similar numbers to 08, which I think he is capable of.
    [/quote]

I see Hixon as a 5th or 6th WR on our current roster (minus Manningham) he shouldn't be on the field (even as a 3rd receiver) unless 2 or 3 guys go down.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I see Hixon as a 5th or 6th WR on our current roster (minus Manningham) he shouldn't be on the field (even as a 3rd receiver) unless 2 or 3 guys go down.
    [/quote]Was that his second knee surgery? I hope he can contribute to the team, but there's no guarantee.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants have officially resigned Domenik Hixon</span></h6>[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

he will prob be our 3rd WR, good deep threat
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<div class="report">

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the
    Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent
    LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after
    he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles'
    surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market
    because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly
    isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show
    him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders.
    </div>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Coming off that injury...I say 750k[/quote]</P>

well that's what i said. I would never spend more than a mill on the guy. I like him....but you gotta pay for production. you dont get paid for missing 2 seasons =P
    Any word yet??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <DIV class=report>

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</P></DIV>
    <DIV class=impact>The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles' surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders. </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

juice! mm mmmm *****!! lol
    whatever, that guy is terrible anyway lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

NFL Network's Jason La Canfora suspects the
    Redskins' usage of the franchise tag on Fred Davis means free agent
    LaRon Landry is "likely gone."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    The Redskins never considered tagging Landry after
    he disobeyed the medical staff's recommendation to undergo Achilles'
    surgery. Landry will be a high-risk signing on the free agent market
    because his lower body may be breaking down. His upper body certainly
    isn't, though. Recent images posted on Landry's Twitter account show
    him incredibly ripped up in the arms and shoulders.
    </div>[/quote]Maybe he feels Jacobs really ruined his image so he wants to show off how big and strong he is.
    Where ever he lands hes going to be slow. Tacked on too much mass

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

he will prob be our 3rd WR, good deep threat
    [/quote]

20$ says he's not our 3rd

Barden will be third...if not then Thomas, and at the moment unless Hixon has a good camp I think Jernigan (and maybe Clayton) would all be better options for #3