Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]receptions "only", does not represent what a third WR is
    [/quote]

Snaps is the only way to do it, the 3rd receiver is the receiver with the 3rd most amount of play time period... (all the other statistics mean absolutely nothing)

I will not allow Yardage/TD's/Yards Per Catch if you can come up with stats that reflect play time only (this has absolutely nothing to do with performance) then I'll accept those as well.

I need to be clear again cause I know you aren't understanding, I'm not betting on Hixon's performance next year...I'm betting PURELY on the amount of time he will spend playing as a WR..period...this is about SNAPS nothing else not his performance.
    [/quote]

well we can't review that stats from past years either to even decide whether that is true or not..

3rd receiver is based on production
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]This whole saints bounty thing is such politically correct bull****. Now espn is highlighting tackles and sacks the saints have made the last 2 years and the media is trying to sell it like its some horrible act
    [/quote]

it is horse ****

unless they were locking to tear somebodys knee up give REAL cheap shots to the head (im not talking about a hand grazing a face mask type thing) then they were in the wrong

But trying to hit somebody as hard as you can knock him out of the game is hwat football is all about...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's good MMB?[/quote]

absolutely nothing. Its monday and i'm still here

I went on an interview so hopefully i get that new job so i can get the hell out of here. Only downside is I wouldn't be on the boards NEARLY as much. Especially during the day

I got roped into a last minute fantasy baseball league last night. I had an hour to look and drafted. $200 per team, but thees kids blow..

i made some mistakes but think I have a competitive team
    [/quote]Good luck with the baseball, don't beat up on the kids too much, lol. I didn't know you were looking for new job. How long have you been at current job? It's good to move around a bit early in your career. I did it too. Hard to believe that I have been at my current job for 19 years this year. A lot of it has to to do with luck and maximizing your self worth when your hot. Because your not hot FOREVER in the eyes of your employers. I don't care what company your with, after a while personalities clash and you are looked at differently.

Why would employment be any different than a marriage? You spend a hell of alot more time at work. How many marriages last longer than 19 years? Just my opinion. Good luck with landing the new job.[/quote]

a little over 5 years. I just had enough of this place.* No where to grow, they ****ed me on like 4 raises.* Just had enough

I hope I get this new job, alot of new stuff I can do and the company is growing
    [/quote]5 years is nice experience to take with you to the next employer. Is job in same industry?[/quote]

yea same exact thing, just a different product so there is alittle bit of a learning curve.* But I was on the internal audit team for my current company for this certification called AS9100 and this place is looking for somebody to help implement everything wtih it so I think that gives me a nudge to be in the running. Plus apparently he has some older Inspectors that aren't conforming to the new regulations and are just stuck in their ways so hes looking for some new blood. So I think being 27 with 5 years experience is another plus.
    [/quote]Sounds promising to me.

Yesterday, Rajon Rondo redefined the term "triple double"</P>

17 Rebounds, 20 Assists and 18 Points.</P>

Holy crap!!!</P>

Has anyone in NBA history ever had a triple double where the lowest total of the three was 17?</P>

I doubt it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]What's good MMB?[/quote]

absolutely nothing. Its monday and i'm still here

I went on an interview so hopefully i get that new job so i can get the hell out of here. Only downside is I wouldn't be on the boards NEARLY as much. Especially during the day

I got roped into a last minute fantasy baseball league last night. I had an hour to look and drafted. $200 per team, but thees kids blow..

i made some mistakes but think I have a competitive team
    [/quote]Good luck with the baseball, don't beat up on the kids too much, lol. I didn't know you were looking for new job. How long have you been at current job? It's good to move around a bit early in your career. I did it too. Hard to believe that I have been at my current job for 19 years this year. A lot of it has to to do with luck and maximizing your self worth when your hot. Because your not hot FOREVER in the eyes of your employers. I don't care what company your with, after a while personalities clash and you are looked at differently.

Why would employment be any different than a marriage? You spend a hell of alot more time at work. How many marriages last longer than 19 years? Just my opinion. Good luck with landing the new job.[/quote]

a little over 5 years. I just had enough of this place. No where to grow, they ****ed me on like 4 raises. Just had enough

I hope I get this new job, alot of new stuff I can do and the company is growing
    [/quote]5 years is nice experience to take with you to the next employer. Is job in same industry?[/quote]

yea same exact thing, just a different product so there is alittle bit of a learning curve. But I was on the internal audit team for my current company for this certification called AS9100 and this place is looking for somebody to help implement everything wtih it so I think that gives me a nudge to be in the running. Plus apparently he has some older Inspectors that aren't conforming to the new regulations and are just stuck in their ways so hes looking for some new blood. So I think being 27 with 5 years experience is another plus.
    [/quote]Sounds promising to me.[/quote]

yea i hope so

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]This whole saints bounty thing is such politically correct bull****. Now espn is highlighting tackles and sacks the saints have made the last 2 years and the media is trying to sell it like its some horrible act
    [/quote]

it is horse ****

unless they were locking to tear somebodys knee up give REAL cheap shots to the head (im not talking about a hand grazing a face mask type thing) then they were in the wrong

But trying to hit somebody as hard as you can knock him out of the game is hwat football is all about...
    [/quote]</P>

No its not Matt. Your position is horse****.</P>

The goal on defense is to stop the offense and get turnovers. Not to try to injure your opponents.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Yesterday, Rajon Rondo redefined the term "triple double"</p>

17 Rebounds, 20 Assists and 18 Points.</p>

Holy crap!!!</p>

Has anyone in NBA history ever had a triple double where the lowest total of the three was 17?</p>

I doubt it.</p>[/quote]

na that was sick

I just can't for the life of me understand why trading him would even be an option?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]This whole saints bounty thing is such politically correct bull****. Now espn is highlighting tackles and sacks the saints have made the last 2 years and the media is trying to sell it like its some horrible act
    [/quote]

it is horse ****

[/quote]Exactly, agreed. I can't wait to see the Saints score 40 plus pts a game this year and have Spags on staff so their Defense will slow down opposing offenses. Spags has got to improve that team's overall def IQ.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

it is horse ****

[/quote]</p>

No its not Matt. Your position is horse****.</p>

The goal on defense is to stop the offense and get turnovers. Not to try to injure your opponents.</p>

</p>[/quote]

no, its to gain an advantage fairly.

its been the way of football forever. **** back to peewee football we use to get stickers on our helmets for huge hits.

You think everytime a defender has a shot on the QB hes not trying to knock him out of the game?

I bet you didn't have this position when LT was playing

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">If
    Brandon Jacobs is cut, should the Giants look at Mike Tolbert to be the
    new short yardage and change of pace backup for Ahmad Bradshaw?</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

What do you guys think about this? Should the giants bring in another bruiser or pick up a fast back in the draft. Im on the fence, I love when big backs roll over defenders and set the tone. But then again as small as bradshaw is, he can physically outmatch dbs and does so frequently. I think the giants can be very effective with bradshaw and another fast back.
    </p>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!