Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You guys aren't getting the point here.</P>

This is the way the NFL is now. You can whine and cry like schoolgirls if you want, but it won't change. Player safety is the #1 concern of the NFL right now. They are being sued by ex players for concusions etc..</P>

They will have zero tolerance for teams putting bounties on opposing players. Its just the way it is.</P>

You're all going to either have to deal with it, or stop watching football.</P>

[/quote]

It's Goodell's agenda really Morehead...if someone else was Commish (and that will be the case one day) there is no telling what the NFL will turn into....right now Goodell like's the safety agenda so that's whats happening...that's all it is.

about the cap issue...I agree with Dezz...that's the only "real" problem in this situation I believe...and only if it's the owner/management paying the players...if the players are pooling their own money and doing it I don't have a problem with the situation (beyond the fact that it causes missed tackles and I don't want my team missing tackles)
    [/quote]

big hits break plays up, cause fumbles, put fear in opponents, and hurt opposing players.. .if our players have a shot at a big hit i want them to take it..

its like saying you'd rather run the ball on 3rd down because its more safe than throwing for the first down
    [/quote]</P>

Making big hits to dislodge the ball, to tackle a player in their tracks, even to induce him to go down or out of bounds the next time is playing good defense. Its good football. Hitting a player in a certain way in order to injure them, isn't.</P>

Thats all. Hit them as hard as you can. But it has to be about making good football plays.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

This is boring. lol</p>[/quote]stumbleupon.com brrrrroooo

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Hey Daven - bets off... i just got some news about Giants working something out with a WR... Hixon won't be the #3
    [/quote]

no kidding, he never was going to be.
    [/quote]</p>

KR/PR in my opinion.
    Whos going to be 3? My guess is it's Barden's job to lose. Thoughts?</p>[/quote]

Barden wasn't even suited up in the superbowl...

JJ will get a shot before him... but its Hixon. Hixon will getthe time and has a good connection with Eli

But we should be signing a free agent and if he comes in he will be the #3
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    http://gmenshirts.com/
    [/quote]

price go down yet?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Hey Daven - bets off... i just got some news about Giants working something out with a WR... Hixon won't be the #3
    [/quote]

no kidding, he never was going to be.
    [/quote]</p>

KR/PR in my opinion.
    Whos going to be 3? My guess is it's Barden's job to lose. Thoughts?</p>[/quote]

Probably Barden yea, but Jernigan would also get the shot before Hixon...Hixon is being signed solely as a KR/PR which is good cause we need that.
    [/quote]

he had the job over cruz before he got hurt this year... ur fooling urself about the KR thing only...

Barden is getting nothing handed to him and he certainly hasn't earned it

If we resign Devin Thomas, i think he'd have a better shot at #3

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    [/quote]

price go down yet?
    [/quote]yea hoodies are 30 and t shirts are 16

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    [/quote]

price go down yet?
    [/quote]

wooorrrrd

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    [/quote]

price go down yet?
    [/quote]

wooorrrrd
    [/quote]</P>

Did i miss something? whats with the black ones? something special about them?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Oderint Dum Metuant