Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    http://gmenshirts.com/
    [/quote]

price go down yet?
    [/quote]yea hoodies are 30 and t shirts are 16
    [/quote]

wooorrrrd
    [/quote]</p>

Did i miss something? whats with the black ones? something special about them?</p>[/quote]everyone saw cruz and stra wearing them at the parade and erybody wanted one.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]If any of you are still looking for the black GMEN shirts
    http://gmenshirts.com/
    [/quote]

price go down yet?
    [/quote]yea hoodies are 30 and t shirts are 16
    [/quote]

wooorrrrd
    [/quote]</P>

Did i miss something? whats with the black ones? something special about them?</P>

[/quote]everyone saw cruz and stra wearing them at the parade and erybody wanted one.
    [/quote]</P>

ohhh! cool. must have missed that. did you get one?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

he had the job over cruz before he got hurt this year... ur fooling urself about the KR thing only...

Barden is getting nothing handed to him and he certainly hasn't earned it

If we resign Devin Thomas, i think he'd have a better shot at #3
    [/quote]

you are fooling yourself if you think Hixon is going to be playing WR for an significant amount of time...he's going to be the WR with the smallest upside on our entire roster...and yes I agree, Devin Thomas would have a better chance at #3 if we resign him.

Hixon is kinda like Tyree...he's not really a receiver he's a special teams guy who happened to have a decent season with Eli once...that's all.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This is boring. lol</p>[/quote]stumbleupon.com brrrrroooo
    [/quote]

stop that crap, go to reddit already...stumbleupon's purpose is to lead you to reddit, that's what it did for me.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

This is boring. lol</P>

[/quote]stumbleupon.com brrrrroooo
    [/quote]

stop that crap, go to reddit already...stumbleupon's purpose is to lead you to reddit, that's what it did for me.
    [/quote]</P>

same. i used stumbleupon for a few weeks, and then when i wanted to show someone something, and i looked it up, i realized it all came from reddit anyway....so i went to the source of the internet!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

he had the job over cruz before he got hurt this year... ur fooling urself about the KR thing only...

[/quote]

you are fooling yourself if you think Hixon is going to be playing WR for an significant amount of time...he's going to be the WR with the smallest upside on our entire roster...and yes I agree, Devin Thomas would have a better chance at #3 if we resign him.

Hixon is kinda like Tyree...he's not really a receiver he's a special teams guy who happened to have a decent season with Eli once...that's all.
    [/quote]

we're defending champions, we're not looking for upset, we're looking for production

Your fooling yourself by thinking Barden is anything more than just a message board name. Hixon has a connection with Eli which would be perfect with Cruz and Nicks ahead of him...

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

we're defending champions, we're not looking for upset, we're looking for production

Your fooling yourself by thinking Barden is anything more than just a message board name. Hixon has a connection with Eli which would be perfect with Cruz and Nicks ahead of him...

[/quote]</P>

Youre right abotu him just kind of being a name with us....but, the guy is built like a Calvin Johnson clone....i wish he performed enough to get a shot.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Youre right abotu him just kind of being a name with us....but, the guy is built like a Calvin Johnson clone....i wish he performed enough to get a shot.</p>[/quote]

so was Anthony Mix

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Youre right abotu him just kind of being a name with us....but, the guy is built like a Calvin Johnson clone....i wish he performed enough to get a shot.</P>

[/quote]

so was Anthony Mix
    [/quote]</P>

haha word. but that guy was just roster fodder....At least with Barden we drafted with the intention of him doing soemthing maybe lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

we franchised Weatherford