Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Listen, I know we signed him, and i was all for it assuming the price was right....
    I'm just saying...he's not going to be an impact player offensively, but i do hope he improves STs, which is an area we always struggle.
    And listen...I hope I'm wrong, cuz that'd be awesome.[/quote]Yep, Hixon's part of the package, let's hope he can stay healthy. He could easily become the #4 receiver if the rumors hold true. And a #4 in the receiving corps that they are talking about could be lethal. NYG will not have a problem with the passing game. We should sure up the run game to give us balance. Ab's got good hands, BJ is a surprising catcher. I hate the crap that Tiki pulled, but imagine a back like Tiki, that could move the chains and serve as a dependable receiver....omg , I'm getting a stiffy.[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

yea, we really have to get that run game back to where it used to be. It makes Eli seem even better knowing our ground game sucked *** this year, and Eli destroyed defenses.
    I just really hope that it's the O-line that needed improvement, and it's not 100% on our RBs. I dont think it's the RBs fault really...but, idk...that needs to change regardless</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Listen, I know we signed him, and i was all for it assuming the price was right....
    I'm just saying...he's not going to be an impact player offensively, but i do hope he improves STs, which is an area we always struggle.
    And listen...I hope I'm wrong, cuz that'd be awesome.[/quote]Yep, Hixon's part of the package, let's hope he can stay healthy. He could easily become the #4 receiver if the rumors hold true. And a #4 in the receiving corps that they are talking about could be lethal. NYG will not have a problem with the passing game. We should sure up the run game to give us balance. Ab's got good hands, BJ is a surprising catcher. I hate the crap that Tiki pulled, but imagine a back like Tiki, that could move the chains and serve as a dependable receiver....omg , I'm getting a stiffy.[/quote]</P>

lol</P>

yea, we really have to get that run game back to where it used to be. It makes Eli seem even better knowing our ground game sucked *** this year, and Eli destroyed defenses.
    I just really hope that it's the O-line that needed improvement, and it's not 100% on our RBs. I dont think it's the RBs fault really...but, idk...that needs to change regardless</P>[/quote]Eli did tear up defenses this season. I can't even imagine what he would do with a run game like we had in the past. Here's a bold stat rank that is a testiment to how Elite our QB is: We freaking ranked 32 in the rush this season. When I look at it that way, it can really only get better.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol</P>

I just really hope that it's the O-line that needed improvement, and it's not 100% on our RBs. I dont think it's the RBs fault really...but, idk...that needs to change regardless</P>

[/quote]Eli did tear up defenses this season. I can't even imagine what he would do with a run game like we had in the past. Here's a bold stat rank that is a testiment to how Elite our QB is: We freaking ranked 32 in the rush this season. When I look at it that way, it can really only get better.[/quote]</P>

yea, that redefines pathetic. lol
    Remember when we had the best rushing offense? lol, *******s. I blame Bradshaw and his inability to stay healthy.
    I forget which game it was before, I THINK it was an NBC game that Costas was doing interviews for, but he asked AB if it was frustrating to think that he might never be healthy, and AB was like....yea youre right. It's been 5 years now here, and it's never happened, so yea it's a possibility i might never be healthy enough to finish a season.
    when a player admits it, you know its a problem. lol
    (I could be wrong about who was interviewing...i really forget)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

moral of the story: AB may never be able to finish a season and DJ Ware still doesn't have "IT" to take the reigns
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]moral of the story: AB may never be able to finish a season and DJ Ware still doesn't have "IT" to take the reigns
    [/quote]Right-and BJ is the ground and pound. We need that speedster kid to break out this year. Can't remember name. This is his year.

Uh Oh!!</P>

Eli disagrees with Matt regarding bounties.</P>

I wonder if that carries any weight with Good Ol' Meyerbud.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Oh Yeah.......</P>

I also find it refreshing that Matt has gone all "homo erotic" with his new sig. I guess when you pass Harooni as the top poster. you have to emulate some of his tendancies.</P>

Maybe his "position" on bounties is an overcompensation.</P>

Not that there's anything wrong with that. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Uh Oh!!</p>

Eli disagrees with Matt regarding bounties.</p>

I wonder if that carries any weight with Good Ol' Meyerbud.</p>[/quote]

I don't care who the QB is, i think we all know what their response is...

I'll stick with Bavaro

Oh Yeah.......</p>

I also find it refreshing that Matt has gone all "homo erotic" with his new sig. I guess when you pass Harooni as the top poster. you have to emulate some of his tendancies.</p>

Maybe his "position" on bounties is an overcompensation.</p>

Not that there's anything wrong with that. </p>[/quote]

we're here and we're queer

and bite your tongue boy, your talking about: THE FRANCHISE

All-Pro

Uh Oh!!</p>

Eli disagrees with Matt regarding bounties.</p>

I wonder if that carries any weight with Good Ol' Meyerbud.</p>[/quote]

I don't blame Eli after that San Fran game, that said Eli isn't a defensive player, Many Defensive players have come out saying that as long as it's a clean hit the bounty system doesn't do anything besides reward players....it's like gambling on bowling, I'm gonna bowl as good as I can either way..when there is a little extra money on it I tend to bowl a bit better but there's nothing wrong with that.

If it becomes an illegal thing...If they start going for the knee's or trying to break players and not just hit them HARD but cleanly then it's a issue.