All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]there should be no debate. Manningham was the #3 guy this year, [/quote]

In terms of what...because from what I see defenses defended Manningham and our own coaching staff used Manningham as the #2 (second option) for more then half the season (or at least half)

to me that means Manningham was #2

I mean it's definitely close, but to say there should be no debate is a little ridiculous.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]there should be no debate. Manningham was the #3 guy this year, [/quote]

In terms of what...because from what I see defenses defended Manningham and our own coaching staff used Manningham as the #2 (second option) for more then half the season (or at least half)

I mean it's definitely close, but to say there should be no debate is a little ridiculous.
    [/quote]

9 games would be half the seaosn that Manningham played

not 7
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

CRUZ: Started more games head to head, had more snaps head to head, had better stats head to head, played WR #1 Snaps for 20% of the season, had more games with more snaps head to head...

/end

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]there should be no debate. Manningham was the #3 guy this year, [/quote]

[/quote]

not 7
    [/quote]

1-12 belong to Manningham (minus the Bye) that's 11
    13-20 belong to Cruz that's 7

you want to take the two out that Manningham missed because he was injured fine.

still that's 9-7

you want to say that because they tied snaps 9-11 that it's not manninghams...fine...but it's not cruz's either then...so then its 6-7...but if I'm giving you all that then I'm taking week 16 away cause manningham was injured then too...so then its 6 to 6...

it's a tie again.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ShockeyShow"]there should be no debate. Manningham was the #3 guy this year, [/quote]

[/quote]

not 7
    [/quote]

1-12 belong to Manningham (minus the Bye) that's 11
    13-20 belong to Cruz that's 7

you want to take the two out that Manningham missed because he was injured fine.

still that's 9-7

you want to say that because they tied snaps 9-11 that it's not manninghams...fine...but it's not cruz's either then...so then its 6-7...but if I'm giving you all that then I'm taking week 16 away cause manningham was injured then too...so then its 6 to 6...

it's a tie again.
    [/quote]

again, how does week 3, 9, 11, and 12 belong to Manningham?

9 & 11 they tied snaps.

3 and 12 he DIDNT play.

So we don't count the playoffs in judging who our #2 was for the year?

Whatever helps u sleep,.

I already took week 16 away...

Giants played 20 games last year.. Mario missed 3 of them

out of the 17 he played, he only out produced Cruz in snaps in 7 of them...

they pushed on 2 of them

its very simple, stop trying to complicate things - ur dead wrong

In games they both played Cruz has the advantage in:

Receptions
    Yards
    Touchdowns
    Targets
    Snaps
    More games with most snaps

yetttt....?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]again, how does week 3, 9, 11, and 12 belong to Manningham?

9 & 11 they tied snaps.

3 and 12 he DIDNT play.[/quote]

I'm not counting 9 & 11 ... for either of them.

I want to count 3 and 12 because regardless of whether he played opposing teams and our own team considered him the 2nd option....Calvin Johnson doesn't cease to be the #1 for detriot when he's injured...he just isn't playing at that moment.....but I KNOW how ticky tack and crappy that sounds so fine I'll give it to you.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]So we don't count the playoffs in judging who our #2 was for the year?[/quote]

I am counting the playoffs.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Whatever helps u sleep,. [/quote]

You know I don't sleep

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Giants played 20 games last year.. Mario missed 3 of them

they pushed on 2 of them

its very simple, stop trying to complicate things - ur dead wrong[/quote]

stop downgrading it to 17 games....it's still 20 games not 17....

the first 12 belong to Manningham in my opinion, he was looked at as the #2 option in our offense...yes he may have been injured and he may have pushed with cruz 9-11....but up until week 12 he was seen as the #2...after that Cruz took over...from that point on he was seen as the #2.

but 12 of 20 week Mario was considered the #2...that's more then half.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]again, how does week 3, 9, 11, and 12 belong to Manningham?

9 & 11 they tied snaps.

I want to count 3 and 12 because regardless of whether he played opposing teams and our own team considered him the 2nd option....Calvin Johnson doesn't cease to be the #1 for detriot when he's injured...he just isn't playing at that moment.....but I KNOW how ticky tack and crappy that sounds so fine I'll give it to you.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]So we don't count the playoffs in judging who our #2 was for the year?[/quote]

You know I don't sleep

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Giants played 20 games last year.. Mario missed 3 of them

they pushed on 2 of them

the first 12 belong to Manningham in my opinion, he was looked at as the #2 option in our offense...yes he may have been injured and he may have pushed with cruz 9-11....but up until week 12 he was seen as the #2...after that Cruz took over...from that point on he was seen as the #2.

[/quote]

Week 11 they push, week 12 mario doesnt' play, week 13 and beyond Cruz dismantles Mario in snaps and ur giving week 12 to Mario?

You hav eno clue what he was looked like seeing as how he WASNT EVNE PLAYING

You've lost by all of your own requirements. Now your just trying to "Generalize" to save face in the argument

its ovaaaaaaaa

discount double check

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]again, how does week 3, 9, 11, and 12 belong to Manningham?

9 & 11 they tied snaps.

You know I don't sleep

they pushed on 2 of them

[/quote]

Mario only played in 17 of them...

BUT even if u want play that game.. the first 11 weeks of the season was really only 10 games... fine if u want to give week 3 to Mario even though he didn't play, that means week 16 and 12 go to Cruz especially since week 12 Cruz out snapped NICKS.

SO then we'll use all 20 games and it was 10-10 with Cruz getting the heavy advantage in total snaps and everything else

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Week 11 they push, week 12 mario doesnt' play, week 13 and beyond Cruz dismantles Mario in snaps and ur giving week 12 to Mario?

You hav eno clue what he was looked like seeing as how he WASNT EVNE PLAYING

You've lost by all of your own requirements. Now your just trying to "Generalize" to save face in the argument[/quote]

it's ok....because I got you to look at what constitutes a #3 WR my way...and that's more important then winning or losing on this one particular instance

Have a good day matt!