Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Week 11 they push, week 12 mario doesnt' play, week 13 and beyond Cruz dismantles Mario in snaps and ur giving week 12 to Mario?

You hav eno clue what he was looked like seeing as how he WASNT EVNE PLAYING

You've lost by all of your own requirements. Now your just trying to "Generalize" to save face in the argument[/quote]

it's ok....because I got you to look at what constitutes a #3 WR my way...and that's more important then winning or losing on this one particular instance

Have a good day matt!
    [/quote]

lol i just went to beat you at your own game.. i still say WR rankings 1-4 are based mostly on production

I also disagree with your assessment that you have to have the more snaps to be somebody that a defense will look to take out...

go look at New Orleans with what they od with Lance Moore and Reggie Bush and Darren Sproles.... they def got more attnetion when they are on the field but they def don't play the most snaps at their position.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

hahahahaha i love the sig! lmao</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lol lifesize pinatas are a confusing concept for a young child, especially when its of a superhero you love lol

that gmenshop.com site that had the black gmen shirt, wasnt it like $17 the other day? its 28 now for a 2xl....wtf
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Contact center managment is required to forward emails to upper managementdescribing any irate, and threatening member situations over the phone.

I received a threat!! YAAAYY!!!!
    This guy regularly comes in and demands the title for his car. In NY State, financial instutions dont retain titles. Only vehicle owners can request them through DMV, so I keep telling him that. I even tried to find out if our loan department had any authority as lienholder to get one for him, and we cannot.
    This guy said if he came back in, and we didn't have it, he would "punch me out" lmao.
    this guy is like 59 years old, and fat. He's about as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur lol, he just happens to yell alot.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.

[quote user="JPizzack"]Contact center managment is required to forward emails to upper managementdescribing any irate, and threatening member situations over the phone.

I received a threat!! YAAAYY!!!!
    This guy regularly comes in and demands the title for his car. In NY State, financial instutions dont retain titles. Only vehicle owners can request them through DMV, so I keep telling him that. I even tried to find out if our loan department had any authority as lienholder to get one for him, and we cannot.
    This guy said if he came back in, and we didn't have it, he would "punch me out" lmao.
    this guy is like 59 years old, and fat. He's about as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur lol, he just happens to yell alot.[/quote]

i heard your scurred

[quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I think Seattle, Tennesee, Houston, Washington, or Miami

I think Miami has the inside track for Flynn though so I dunno

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'd love to see him in Washington just for the brother battle, but I think he's going to Arizona.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I Say Peyton goes in this order, to :

Miami, Kansas City, Washingtion.