Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]Contact center managment is required to forward emails to upper management*describing any irate, and threatening member situations over the phone.

I received a threat!! YAAAYY!!!!
    This guy regularly comes in and demands the title for his car. In NY State, financial instutions dont retain titles. Only vehicle owners can request them through DMV, so I keep telling him that. I even tried to find out if our loan department had any authority as lienholder to get one for him, and we cannot.
    This guy said if he came back in, and we didn't have it, he would "punch me out" lmao.
    this guy is like 59 years old, and fat. He's about as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur lol, he just happens to yell alot.[/quote]That's funny ****. Poor guy, is frustrated and confused by the DMV policies and procedures.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I think Seattle, Tennesee, Houston, Washington, or Miami

I think Miami has the inside track for Flynn though so I dunno
    [/quote]

I'd love to see him in Washington just for the brother battle, but I think he's going to Arizona.
    [/quote]

he wants to go to a contending team that may just be missing a QB....

I don't think Zona fits that bill
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I Say Peyton goes in this order, to :

Miami, Kansas City, Washingtion.[/quote]

forgot about Kansas City

I would def put them on the list as well

Im not on that Jets-Cards wagon though...

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I don't think there is any chance of Snyder getting Peyton. He doesn't want to have to be publicly humiliated by little bro twice a year, and he knows how unstable that team/coach/situation is.

Miami, Arizona, KC

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]Contact center managment is required to forward emails to upper managementdescribing any irate, and threatening member situations over the phone.

I received a threat!! YAAAYY!!!!
    This guy regularly comes in and demands the title for his car. In NY State, financial instutions dont retain titles. Only vehicle owners can request them through DMV, so I keep telling him that. I even tried to find out if our loan department had any authority as lienholder to get one for him, and we cannot.
    This guy said if he came back in, and we didn't have it, he would "punch me out" lmao.
    this guy is like 59 years old, and fat. He's about as intimidating as Barney the Dinosaur lol, he just happens to yell alot.[/quote]That's funny ****. Poor guy, is frustrated and confused by the DMV policies and procedures.[/quote]</P>

maaaaannnn...**** that guy. he lacks compreshension, and just comes in and yells at people. I dont have the patience for that ****, nor should anyone else.</P>

</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I don't think there is any chance of Snyder getting Peyton. He doesn't want to have to be publicly humiliated by little bro twice a year, and he knows how unstable that team/coach/situation is.

Miami, Arizona, KC
    [/quote]

its actually been pretty stable since Shanahan got there...

only thing thats been unstable is their QB situation. Their defense is legit, they have some legit backs and doable WRs with a pretty good line.

Plus I think they have the cap to not only sign Peyton, but also a WR. Maybe Reggie?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I forgot to add Tennessee as well. I dont think he will go to a NFC East team. Hes not playing his brother twice a year. I was also thinking Seattle but its pretty far from home for him.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I forgot to add Tennessee as well. I dont think he will go to a NFC East team. Hes not playing his brother twice a year. I was also thinking Seattle but its pretty far from home for him.
    [/quote]

this has nothing to do wtih Eli....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'd love to see him in Washington just for the brother battle, but I think he's going to Arizona.
    [/quote]

he wants to go to a contending team that may just be missing a QB....

I don't think Zona fits that bill
    [/quote]Hey, the Colts are a contending team with Peyton. Without him, not so much. Peyton and Fitz would kill it.

I think it'd be great for Peyton to play in Miami. He'd get to beat down the Jets twice a year, he stays our of our division, and it gives Miami something to be excited about lol.
    Oderint Dum Metuant