Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]I think it'd be great for Peyton to play in Miami. He'd get to beat down the Jets twice a year, he stays our of our division, and it gives Miami something to be excited about lol.[/quote]

**** the Jets

Peyton - Brady at least twice a year

boooya
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I think Seattle, Tennesee, Houston, Washington, or Miami

I think Miami has the inside track for Flynn though so I dunno
    [/quote]I forgot to add Tennessee as well. I dont think he will go to a NFC East team. Hes not playing his brother twice a year. I was also thinking Seattle but its pretty far from home for him.
    [/quote]

this has nothing to do wtih Eli....

[/quote]well seeeee...

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I think it'd be great for Peyton to play in Miami. He'd get to beat down the Jets twice a year, he stays our of our division, and it gives Miami something to be excited about lol.[/quote]

**** the Jets

boooya
    [/quote]</P>

yea man, it'd be pretty awesome. Marshall is staying Miami, right? That's a legit 1-2 punch with that.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

I'd love to see him in Washington just for the brother battle, but I think he's going to Arizona.
    [/quote]

he wants to go to a contending team that may just be missing a QB....

I don't think Zona fits that bill
    [/quote]Hey, the Colts are a contending team with Peyton. Without him, not so much. Peyton and Fitz would kill it.
    [/quote]

Peyton NEEDS a line and would probably prefer a defense.... he'll do the rest..

Hes going to be 36 coming off a pretty serious neck injury. I doubt he'll ever be what he was, still doesn't mean he can't be nasty.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]I think it'd be great for Peyton to play in Miami. He'd get to beat down the Jets twice a year, he stays our of our division, and it gives Miami something to be excited about lol.[/quote]

**** the Jets

boooya
    [/quote]</p>

yea man, it'd be pretty awesome. Marshall is staying Miami, right? That's a legit 1-2 punch with that.</p>[/quote]

Yea Marshall is signed, but I think the biggest plus is having Reggie bush there. No many better receiving backs than Reggie. Plus it looks like hes ready to be an actual running back too.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]I forgot to add Tennessee as well. I dont think he will go to a NFC East team. Hes not playing his brother twice a year. I was also thinking Seattle but its pretty far from home for him.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

The Mannings are an extremely tight-knit group. I think it has alot to do Peyton not wanting to have to directly compete in the same Division/Conference as little bro. IMO their ultimate goal is to take the Manning-bowl to the Superbowl

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** the Jets

boooya
    [/quote]</p>

yea man, it'd be pretty awesome. Marshall is staying Miami, right? That's a legit 1-2 punch with that.</p>[/quote]

Yea Marshall is signed, but I think the biggest plus is having Reggie bush there. No many better receiving backs than Reggie. Plus it looks like hes ready to be an actual running back too.
    [/quote]

I agree. The fact that they have a very versatile back is going to be key for their new qb...whether it be Peyton or Matt Flynn.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">According
    to Mike Garafolo: WR Domenik Hixon's deal is one year, $615k with no
    signing bonus... for all of the haters of this deal. This is a
    FANTASTIC contract for the Giants with the value that Hixon brings to
    the table...</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

lol
    </p>

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The Mannings are an extremely tight-knit group. I think it has alot to do Peyton not wanting to have to directly compete in the same Division/Conference as little bro. IMO their ultimate goal is to take the Manning-bowl to the Superbowl

[/quote]

Peyton is playing to win a ring, hes going to the best situation for him regardless of where it is.

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

**** the Jets

boooya
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

I agree. The fact that they have a very versatile back is going to be key for their new qb...whether it be Peyton or Matt Flynn.
    [/quote]

going peyton over Flynn could end up being one of the biggest follies of all time

it could compete wtih going Culpepper over Brees