Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]I think it'd be great for Peyton to play in Miami. He'd get to beat down the Jets twice a year, he stays our of our division, and it gives Miami something to be excited about lol.[/quote]miami sports world has been making moves these last two years.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]I think Peyton will go to either Arizona, Miami, or Baltimore.
    [/quote]

I think Seattle, Tennesee, Houston, Washington, or Miami

I think Miami has the inside track for Flynn though so I dunno
    [/quote]I forgot to add Tennessee as well. I dont think he will go to a NFC East team. Hes not playing his brother twice a year. I was also thinking Seattle but its pretty* far from home for him.
    [/quote]

this has nothing to do wtih Eli....
    [/quote]

The Mannings are an extremely tight-knit group. I think it has alot to do Peyton not wanting to have to directly compete in the same Division/Conference as little bro. IMO their ultimate goal is to take the Manning-bowl to the Superbowl

[/quote]

Peyton is playing to win a ring, hes going to the best situation for him regardless of where it is.
    [/quote]I think your right here. I would rather he go as far away from us as possible, but I still Think Eli would beat his *** head to head if it was necessary.

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>According to Mike Garafolo: WR Domenik Hixon's deal is one year, $615k with no signing bonus... for all of the haters of this deal. This is a FANTASTIC contract for the Giants with the value that Hixon brings to the table...</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

lol
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I love it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>According to Mike Garafolo: WR Domenik Hixon's deal is one year, $615k with no signing bonus... for all of the haters of this deal. This is a FANTASTIC contract for the Giants with the value that Hixon brings to the table...</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

lol
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I love it.</P>[/quote]615k, what a deal. I figured him for 750k.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

lol
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

I love it.</P>

[/quote]615k, what a deal. I figured him for 750k.[/quote]</P>

Well I had no idea what they would agree to originally, and clearly they kept it under wraps for a bit. But that's why i was extremely sleptical of it. But i said from day one, I would be all for it as long as it was the right price. This is great. I mean, Hixon has to know that he wasn't going to make bank or anything. But, he has this next year to earn some actual money on his next contract, so...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Irsay is stooooooopid.

Peytons crying.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Peytons crying.
    [/quote]</P>

Peyton Manning doesn't cry......his eyes just sweat.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I don't see the colts making the playoffs anytime soon, not only b/c Peyton is gone, but with the way the Texans have been playing, they are going to run the table on the AFC South. They need to resign Mario Williams though

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]I don't see the colts making the playoffs anytime soon, not only b/c Peyton is gone, but with the way the Texans have been playing, they are going to run the table on the AFC South. They need to resign Mario Williams though
    [/quote]

they'll tag him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game