Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    i've actually watched a little bit of lately, its not bad they have some decent characters...

wrestlers wise anyway
    [/quote]</p>

my coworker watched it, and every once in awhile will tell me about something going on with it....
    he said that John Cena and The Rock have REAL beef. lol....like they hate each other. And on recent shows they were cursing at each other (i guess cursing is banned now), going totally off script lol.
    And wrestlemania this year (this month actually) is in The Rock's hometown: Miami!! lol</p>

[/quote]

i was actaully watching that and thought that it looked real myself. It seemed like they weren't just scripting. It went like 20 minutes over the slot time

i googled it the next day and there seems to be some real ****.

Then Edge was on O&amp;A yesterday and he was talking about it saying that he thinks those guys relaly don't like each other.
    [/quote]</p>

I love when it gets personal in wrestling. Are you familiar with the Montreal Screwjob? probably the most infamous moment in wrestling! legendary stuff really. Google it if you dont.</p>[/quote]

hahah yea the Brett Hart - Shawn Michaels thing
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.

Didnt know where else to post this and didnt wany yo start another thread. Tuck with soccer star Messi</P>

</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.[/quote]</P>

Agreed....and even if he doesnt "beat on him" you know they will be awesome games! (hopefully)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.[/quote]</p>

Agreed....and even if he doesnt "beat on him" you know they will be awesome games! (hopefully)</p>[/quote]

did he post that in here?

Hey shock how bout u send your fantasy money instead of teabagging us

[quote user="Redeyejedi"]

Didnt know where else to post this and didnt wany yo start another thread. Tuck with soccer star Messi</p>

</p>[/quote]

lol cool, was that before or after the 5 goals

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.[/quote]</p>

Agreed....and even if he doesnt "beat on him" you know they will be awesome games! (hopefully)</p>[/quote]

[/quote]

sorry Matt....and congrats to the " Rude Dogs"....I got back to work now and will be sending it....get first pay tomorrow since before I went off last year...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]I hope Peyton goes to the Dolphins so he can start beating Tom Brady and the Patriots twice a season.[/quote]</P>

Agreed....and even if he doesnt "beat on him" you know they will be awesome games! (hopefully)</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lmao....i should probably read who im quoting before i respond to things....lol
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Didnt know where else to post this and didnt wany yo start another thread. Tuck with soccer star Messi</p>

</p>[/quote]Wow, Messier really got small and Italian-looking in his retirement, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Didnt know where else to post this and didnt wany yo start another thread. Tuck with soccer star Messi</P>

</P>[/quote]Cool. Thanks Redeye. JT is a beast