Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

A champion doing champion things.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

that...is.....awesome....
    my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>

[/quote]Who are the poor spellers in here again?[]

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</p>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>[/quote]you spelled definitely wrong

yea but thats not guaranteed is it?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]you spelled definitely wrong

[/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The
    Giants have now spent approx $1.6 million on 3 players for 2012 in
    Ballard, B. Johnson, &amp; Hixon. Tremendous value right there...</span></h6>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG!</p>[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">With
    Eli Manning restructuring his contract, his cap number in 2013 will be
    over $20 million. Next season, expect the Giants to extend his
    contract... For now, the Giants are in a much better situation.</span></h6>

Giants free up about 6.75 million cap space with the move.</p>

</p>

</p>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>

[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao
    [/quote]</P>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG!</p>

[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao
    [/quote]</p>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</p>[/quote] You were the one that said "doesnt anyone in here know how to spell" a few months back. lol Youre just mad a pothead corrected your spelling.

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</p>

</p>

guaranteed money</p>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    I REALLY like the chiefs.... they are only a QB away with that defense and the talent on offense
    [/quote]

I guess that depends on how much money Cassell has left as a guarantee. But that would seem to be a good spot for him.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ehhh....I think i'd be disappointed if he lands in KC. I know the cheifs are definitely improving team...but...
    They are the chiefs...so who cares?!? I just dont see it, idk...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What does "they are the Chiefs" mean?</P>

You can say "they are the Dolphins", "They are the Seahawks". "They are the Redskins".</P>

Not sure what your point is here.</P>

[/quote]</P>

it wasnt really a point as much as it was an opinion. like "who cares about the chiefs" kind of thing. Miami has a draw to it, I feel. Both teams are on their way up the ranks I think, but I just don't see anyone thinking ,"KC, yea let's go there!"
    I could be wrong....but its just mroe of my personal opinion than it was a point to be made.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant