Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.
    [/quote]</P>

The Browns i could get behind...
    I've always liked the Lions too....except their new reputation I'm not really a fan of as of late.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</P>

</P>

guaranteed money</P>

[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
    [/quote]</P>

yea but at the same time, i dont really expect EVERY player to take a pay cut really. Plus, didnt Canty JUST get his contract?
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</p>

</p>

guaranteed money</p>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
    [/quote]

Rolle did last year and we played him at corner for most of the season which is a more expensive position
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

guaranteed money</p>

[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
    [/quote]</p>

yea but at the same time, i dont really expect EVERY player to take a pay cut really. Plus, didnt Canty JUST get his contract?
    </p>[/quote]

Canty got his a year before Rolle

Canty was going into 2009 and Rolle was going into 2010

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I like when teams like the Browns, Lions, Bills, KC have good seasons. It makes for great football.
    [/quote]</p>

The Browns i could get behind...
    I've always liked the Lions too....except their new reputation I'm not really a fan of as of late.</p>[/quote]

i'll get behind a defense with an attitude EVERY time..

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

A champion doing champion things.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

that...is.....awesome....
    my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

[/quote]Who are the poor spellers in here again?[]

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]you spelled definitely wrong

yea but thats not guaranteed is it?
    [/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>

[/quote]Please tell me you think its with an A? lmao
    [/quote]</P>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</P>

[/quote] You were the one that said "doesnt anyone in here know how to spell" a few months back. lol Youre just mad a pothead corrected your spelling.
    [/quote]</P>

Go find it and good luck, because I never said it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...structure.html</P>

</P>

guaranteed money</P>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
    [/quote] their day will come justmaybe not this year....the article speaks abouta bigjump in the 2014 cap not sure what thats all about....butwages are goig to level outslowly....by way of cut players or cut pay...which will bring new faces andcap space or at least it shouldif the money managers are worth their salt....

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</p>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</p>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <u>definately</u> in his interest.</p>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</p>

Either way hes still making a sacrifice this year for the better of the team and yet another classy gesture from the best QB in New York Giants history.
    [/quote]</p>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</p>

But it's essentially like an investment. <u>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</u></p>

[/quote]</p>

OMG!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</p>

[/quote] You were the one that said "doesnt anyone in here know how to spell" a few months back. lol Youre just mad a pothead corrected your spelling.
    [/quote]</p>

Go find it and good luck, because I never said it.</p>[/quote]you said something similar old tima. And relax, Im just busting ya balls, I still think youre a smart guy mh.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: According to Mike Garafolo, Eli Manning did a simple restructuring of his contract to lower his base this season by about $9m. #ALLIN</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

my guess though is that it just gets paid out later to him...but it's awesome that he will allow us to free up some funds for this season!!! ELI ****ING RULES!!</P>

[/quote]That is awesome. Anything that Eli can do, he does. I am in bromance with Eli. I believe he can touch the sky![/quote]</P>

I'm telling you guys, this is not an act of kindness by Eli. Its a move that is <U>definately</U> in his interest.</P>

Great guy...but in this case he is undoubtedly getting something from the team.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Not sure what your point about the spelling is.</P>

But it's essentially like an investment. <U>If (in theory) you give up $7mm this year and know that you're getting $12MM in a few years from that, you would be nuts not to do it.</U></P>

[/quote]</P>

OMG!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Speliing police on the MB Dezz? Whats wrong with you?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Go find it and good luck, because I never said it.</P>

[/quote]you said something similar old tima. And relax, Im just busting ya balls, I still think youre a smart guy mh.
    [/quote]</P>

That's where you're wrong.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]

</p>

guaranteed money</p>[/quote]Im kind of annoyed guys like canty and rolle havnt taken paycuts. I dont care what anyone says, Rolle does not deserve that contract.
    [/quote]

Rolle did last year and we played him at corner for most of the season which is a more expensive position
    [/quote]And he wasnt a very good corner.

I just dont like how Elis ALWAYS taking paycuts when he was a key factor in both super bowls and the road leading to them.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!