Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is all true. I know it's all about pay me now for the most part, but do you think any of these guy's consider...let's try to keep this team nucleus in tact and win another championship THIS year? They know they have the QB in Eli. They know what they did last year. To me it's a question you have to ask yourself...get paid monster bucko or get paid well PLUS win a championship.[/quote]</p>

I'm sure that sentiment does exist, yes...especially with guys like Eli specifically who are already worth millions. And youre right, they arent stupid. They won a superbowl! You win, you get more money. But this is just a business decision by the organization to free cap space. It's a good call obviously, as we might be losing pieces, and need some money!!</p>[/quote] We've set the bar so high for ourselves, that I would love a consecutive championship. I just think back to how close we were in 2008 for a repeat performance in the sb-if God dam antonio does not give Plax a gun and screw it all up for us.[/quote]

have to be honest, I use to think that way too..

but i think we were too hot too early... i doubt we could of sustained it for the whole playoff for another run. It just seems like everytime that starts the way we do NEVER wins
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</p>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</p>

[/quote]thank you I thought I was losing my mind if he slips on a banana peel and breaks both his legs he gets the 6 mill ...lets hope that don't happen[/quote]

hes not ADDING more money
    [/quote] Or LOSING money[/quote]

yea correct... i thought that for taking 7 mil off his cap hit they would of given him like a 6 mil bonus - thats what i thought they did at first they didn't do that though

but he didn't ADD money like pappy is saying. Or we won't know until after this year
    [/quote] I'm with ya... I never should have agreed with MH's complete statement...my bad </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea what the new wording of his contract is. I doubt anyone in the media does either.</p>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</p>[/quote]

well thats different than saying hes going to get MORE money

Theres a shot of it, but i doubt they restructured the parts of the contract that were up in the air. It was probably the no brain incentives and they said listen we are CONFIDENT you iwll get these, so we'll just change it to bonus so you'll get that money now

THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT:

Snooki’s baby talk
    What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant!
    By LEONARD GREENE
    Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012

Having a baby sure changes things.
    Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, the hellion-turned-homebody who, after weeks of speculation and denial, finally admitted that she is expecting a bundle of joy.
    “No more peeing on porches. Those days are over,” said Polizzi, who is in her 15th week of pregnancy.
    The pint-sized, pouf-haired party girl, known for her wild reality TV antics, tells Us Weekly magazine she is a changed woman now that motherhood is around the corner.
    Though she’s excited now about the prospect of being parents with fiancé Jionni LaValle, bliss wasn’t exactly her first reaction.

“S--t,” she said to herself at the time. “I’ve been drinking. I was worried. It was New Year’s Eve and we were in Vegas, so I did go crazy.”
    Viewers know that crazy is practically Polizzi’s middle name. Her antics include a 2010 arrest for creating a public nuisance and an all-out brawl with roommate Angelina Pivarnick over a guy.
    And, of course, there’s that whole peeing on the porch thing.
    Until Snooki confirmed the pregnancy, she thought it was stress that was throwing her off.
    “Sometimes I’m a week late,” Polizzi, 24, said. “But I always take a pregnancy test just in case.”
    Polizzi said she lied about the pregnancy at first because she wasn’t ready to share the news until after she hit 12 weeks.
    In the meantime, her pregnancy has been filled with some strange dreams.
    “I had a dream I was in labor and my mom induced me with a shot in my shoulder,” she said. “My old principal was my doctor. You know when you hold in a fart and it hurts? In my dream they were contractions.”
    As for the real thing, she has it all planned out.
    “I’m not scared,” Polizzi said. “I’m getting an epidural. Natural birth? Eff that!”
    When Polizzi saw her baby on a sonogram, she said, “It looks like an alien.”
    Snooki said she will name the baby after the father if it’s a boy. They haven’t discussed girls’ names yet.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...#ixzz1oYeDDnaQ

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]This is all true. I know it's all about pay me now for the most part, but do you think any of these guy's consider...let's try to keep this team nucleus in tact and win another championship THIS year? They know they have the QB in Eli. They know what they did last year. To me it's a question you have to ask yourself...get paid monster bucko or get paid well PLUS win a championship.[/quote]</p>

I'm sure that sentiment does exist, yes...especially with guys like Eli specifically who are already worth millions. And youre right, they arent stupid. They won a superbowl! You win, you get more money. But this is just a business decision by the organization to free cap space. It's a good call obviously, as we might be losing pieces, and need some money!!</p>[/quote] We've set the bar so high for ourselves, that I would love a consecutive championship. I just think back to how close we were in 2008 for a repeat performance in the sb-if God dam antonio does not give Plax a gun and screw it all up for us.[/quote]

have to be honest, I use to think that way too..

but i think we were too hot too early... i doubt we could of sustained it for the whole playoff for another run. It just seems like everytime that starts the way we do NEVER wins
    [/quote]Good point that I have considered as well. This team as of the last 2 championships-does better by playing their best ball late and peaking at the right time.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="byron"]Somebody show me how this cuts Eli's pay !?![/quote]</P>

It doesn't. It adds to it.</P>

[/quote]thank you I thought I was losing my mind if he slips on a banana peel and breaks both his legs he gets the 6 mill ...lets hope that don't happen[/quote]

yea correct... i thought that for taking 7 mil off his cap hit they would of given him like a 6 mil bonus - thats what i thought they did at first they didn't do that though

but he didn't ADD money like pappy is saying. Or we won't know until after this year
    [/quote] I'm with ya... I never should have agreed with MH's complete statement...my bad </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I have no idea what the new wording of his contract is. I doubt anyone in the media does either.</P>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</P>

[/quote]

Theres a shot of it, but i doubt they restructured the parts of the contract that were up in the air. It was probably the no brain incentives and they said listen we are CONFIDENT you iwll get these, so we'll just change it to bonus so you'll get that money now
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sure Eli walked away with a better deal than he had walking in. Thast what I'm saying. Even G was claiming that Eli took a "pay cut" for the team on FB. Guys here are talking about what a great sacrifice he made for the team. Its just not the case. the team went to Eli and offered him something to restructure.</P>

As I said, Eli is a great guy and a great teammate, but some here are making it sound like he left a crapload of money on the table for the good of the team. Thats nonsense.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] I'm with ya... I never should have agreed with MH's complete statement...my bad </p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea what the new wording of his contract is. I doubt anyone in the media does either.</p>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm sure Eli walked away with a better deal than he had walking in. Thast what I'm saying. Even G was claiming that Eli took a "pay cut" for the team on FB. Guys here are talking about what a great sacrifice he made for the team. Its just not the case. the team went to Eli and offered him something to restructure.</p>

As I said, Eli is a great guy and a great teammate, but some here are making it sound like he left a crapload of money on the table for the good of the team. Thats nonsense.</p>[/quote]Eli freed up almost 7 million in cap, regardless its good for the team.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT[/quote]
    <a href="%20http://www.wwtdd.com/2012/03/lindsay-lohan-did-it-with-this-guy/">
    </a>Story

Nope...lindsay is still winning...at least in my opinion.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT: Snooki’s baby talk What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant! By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012 Having a baby sure changes things. Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi...[/quote]</P>

you sir, are obsessed.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

What I am saying is that Eli and his agent aren't going to do anything that isn't in his interest. Nor would our team insult him enough to ask for it. If he got a deferment of some money, he's making out in the end.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'm sure Eli walked away with a better deal than he had walking in. Thast what I'm saying. Even G was claiming that Eli took a "pay cut" for the team on FB. Guys here are talking about what a great sacrifice he made for the team. Its just not the case. the team went to Eli and offered him something to restructure.</p>

As I said, Eli is a great guy and a great teammate, but some here are making it sound like he left a crapload of money on the table for the good of the team. Thats nonsense.</p>[/quote]

i read that originally somewhere as well..

he took a pay cut to change more money into guaranteed..

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]THIS IS GOING TO MAKE LINDSAY LOHAN LOOK LIKE AN AMATUER.....LMAO i CAN'T WAIT: Snooki’s baby talk What it’s like to be, like, totally pregnant! By LEONARD GREENE Last Updated: 10:52 AM, March 8, 2012 Having a baby sure changes things. Just ask Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi...[/quote]</p>

you sir, are obsessed.....</p>[/quote]

you sir, are the babys daddy

NICOLE "SNOOKI" PIZZLEBACK