Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm so shot today....it's friday though, i should be excited! =\
    [/quote]Did you eat the worm last nite?[/quote]

probably more like the ALABAMA BLACK SNAKE
    [/quote]Full metal jacket.[/quote]Oh, and I was 90% sure that you would follow that worm up with a joke discrediting JP's hetero street creditionals. lmao.[/quote]

lol

i am consistent
    [/quote]There's alot to be said for that. lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

theres a difference between being crazy, and being a junkie who WAS crazy, and now is just a crazy junkie. lol</P>

[/quote]

Yeah...you remember that Kate Girl I brought to the game like 2 years ago? (not the one from last time the other one)

she was a crazy junkie...

still AWESOME in bed...best sex of my life.

I'm with LT Crazy = Crazy sex
    [/quote]</P>

The lions game? i dont remeber you bringing a chick to that game.
    I couldnt make the Oakland game the year prior though, if thats what you mean</P>

[/quote]

maybe, I don't remember which game it was, point is she was a crazy junkie...and was amazing in bed....so I don't buy your "there's a difference between crazy and crazy junkie" theory.
    [/quote]</P>

haha....well i suppose i wouldnt know...ive put my **** in crazy...but not a junkie...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="egyptian420"]
    I'm sick of this whole Kony thing....it just shows the ignorance and how easily manipulated North Americans are.

If people only took the time to do 5 mins of research they would realize that the company who made that video gives only 30% of the millions they make to Uganda, the rest goes to them.

It's so pathetic to watch millions of teenagers who think they're actually doing something positive by sharing a viral video on their wall. You want to really help? Turn off Jersey Shore and go do some missionary work you uneducated, ignorant, easily persuaded idiot.
    [/quote]

I agree to a point, I actually first heard about the Kony thing on Reddit (well I saw the video on facebook but never clicked it until after reddit) and the first thing I saw posted about it was about how the Charity is a rip off and how the LRA was all but disbanded already and how the video was misleading......which of course made me want to watch the video.

that said it's not ALL bad...Millions have watched this video now...literally millions...if even 1% of those millions actually put real effort into humanitarian efforts in the future then the video accomplished a good thing.

the only thing that's "bad" about this whole Kony thing is the fact that this so called charity (Invisible Children/TRI) is pretty much stealing money from charitable people, that said getting people to know about this type of violence is the first step to stopping these type of tragedies.

should the public be able to figure this stuff out without being spoon fed it by a viral video...yes...but that isn't happening so as long as they find out about it, to me that's a good thing cause otherwise they may never have known.
    [/quote]
    Yea I'm all for public awareness, but there are so many things that are wrong with this situation.

For one, like you said, the company is ripping people off, claiming they are a non profit organization, when 70% of the money goes to them, Not Uganda.

The other thing is the fact that they are oversimplifying a complex issue to appeal to uneducated, simple minded, easily manipulated young people who have the attention span of an infant. And it clearly has worked...

The thing that bothers me the most is the surge of popularity it's gotten from the same individuals who couldn't care less about any other injustice or world news. People who don't even know the name of the vice president and the only current events they are aware of are "snooky is pregnant", are all of a sudden advocates for human rights....gimme a friggin break
    [/quote]</P>

yupppppppp!!!
    oh another of my favorite parts of this all is how the video says "this is a social experiment"</P>

lol, do you really need to watch anything after that?!?!?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="egyptian420"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="egyptian420"]
    I'm sick of this whole Kony thing....it just shows the ignorance and how easily manipulated North Americans are.

If people only took the time to do 5 mins of research they would realize that the company who made that video gives only 30% of the millions they make to Uganda, the rest goes to them.

It's so pathetic to watch millions of teenagers who think they're actually doing something positive by sharing a viral video on their wall. You want to really help? Turn off Jersey Shore and go do some missionary work you uneducated, ignorant, easily persuaded idiot.
    [/quote]

I agree to a point, I actually first heard about the Kony thing on Reddit (well I saw the video on facebook but never clicked it until after reddit) and the first thing I saw posted about it was about how the Charity is a rip off and how the LRA was all but disbanded already and how the video was misleading......which of course made me want to watch the video.

that said it's not ALL bad...Millions have watched this video now...literally millions...if even 1% of those millions actually put real effort into humanitarian efforts in the future then the video accomplished a good thing.

the only thing that's "bad" about this whole Kony thing is the fact that this so called charity (Invisible Children/TRI) is pretty much stealing money from charitable people, that said getting people to know about this type of violence is the first step to stopping these type of tragedies.

should the public be able to figure this stuff out without being spoon fed it by a viral video...yes...but that isn't happening so as long as they find out about it, to me that's a good thing cause otherwise they may never have known.
    [/quote]
    Yea I'm all for public awareness, but there are so many things that are wrong with this situation.

For one, like you said, the company is ripping people off, claiming they are a non profit organization, when 70% of the money goes to them, Not Uganda.

The other thing is the fact that they are oversimplifying a complex issue to appeal to uneducated, simple minded, easily manipulated young people who have the attention span of an infant. And it clearly has worked...

The thing that bothers me the most is the surge of popularity it's gotten from the same individuals who couldn't care less about any other injustice or world news. People who don't even know the name of the vice president and the only current events they are aware of are "snooky is pregnant", are all of a sudden advocates for human rights....gimme a friggin break
    [/quote]</p>

yupppppppp!!!
    oh another of my favorite parts of this all is how the video says "this is a social experiment"</p>

lol, do you really need to watch anything after that?!?!?!</p>[/quote]
    LOL....talk about irony...
    Odell Beckham Junior: The future of the Giants

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

theres a difference between being crazy, and being a junkie who WAS crazy, and now is just a crazy junkie. lol</P>

[/quote]

Yeah...you remember that Kate Girl I brought to the game like 2 years ago? (not the one from last time the other one)

she was a crazy junkie...

still AWESOME in bed...best sex of my life.

I'm with LT Crazy = Crazy sex
    [/quote]</P>

The lions game? i dont remeber you bringing a chick to that game.
    I couldnt make the Oakland game the year prior though, if thats what you mean</P>

[/quote]

maybe, I don't remember which game it was, point is she was a crazy junkie...and was amazing in bed....so I don't buy your "there's a difference between crazy and crazy junkie" theory.
    [/quote]</P>

haha....well i suppose i wouldnt know...ive put my **** in crazy...but not a junkie...</P>[/quote]haha, you put your junk in crazy, but no junk for the junkie.

All-Pro

Anyone else ever hear a band called <font color="#0000FF"><u>Ratatat</u></font> it's like rock/electronica guys are from NY I really like them it's not my normal type of music though...I've been playing it at bars recently people who have never heard anything like it before get into it pretty quick...I wish they were more popular though.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Anyone else ever hear a band called <FONT color=#0000ff><U>Ratatat</U></FONT> it's like rock/electronica guys are from NY I really like them it's not my normal type of music though...I've been playing it at bars recently people who have never heard anything like it before get into it pretty quick...I wish they were more popular though.
    [/quote]</P>

hmm the name sounds familiar. i'll look them up when i get home.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

hey pappy

what u think of getting a guy like JAckie Battle or Hightower instead of Tolbert

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey pappy

what u think of getting a guy like JAckie Battle or Hightower instead of Tolbert

[/quote]</P>

Battle would be cheap i would guess. decent year.

Hightower....****...that...noise...

what is your obsession with the guy? lol.
    Werent you just saying the other day that since we carry alot of RBs that we likely wouldnt pursue anyone at that position??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey pappy

[/quote]</p>

Battle would be cheap i would guess. decent year.

Hightower....****...that...noise...

what is your obsession with the guy? lol.
    Werent you just saying the other day that since we carry alot of RBs that we likely wouldnt pursue anyone at that position??</p>[/quote]

nobody worth a contract over 1.5 mil a year average

I mean you guys can say what u want about hightower but u definitly didn't watch alot of skins games this year

Fear the name, appreciate the game