Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

dude runs hard, runs fast, and can catch

perfect compliment to Bradshaw

I like Battle, but his speed worries me..

What he did behind that line in Arizona was amazing. Shanahan used him horribly. The only time they would move the ball down the field was when he was on the field those first 5 games.

Didn't feed him enough. He started pounding Helu late the way he should of been pounding Hightower
    [/quote]

I don't understand how we always disagree on every player...I would say you or I do it just because we like to argue...but it happens too often and too randomly for that to be the case...

regardless I don't really want Hightower...I'd rather draft someone but Battle and Tolbert...either of them would be good.
    [/quote]

Tolbert will be too much dough, cross him off the list

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower. His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Kase-1"]<FONT size=6>BIGGIE!!!!!

<FONT size=3>

</FONT></FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

A motha****in' rap phenomonon</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower. His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    [/quote]

**** it...lets start Ware.

LT that's my favorite nooner from you ever.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower.** His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    [/quote]

[/quote]haha. Fine start Ware this season. Then we can answer the question if he can handle a season with significant carry time, other than clean up or injury fill-in. I couldn't recall how often we see Ware. To me it seems like hardly. I was surprised to see he carried 46 times last season for 163 yards. I would not of thought that many carries.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

What he did behind that line in Arizona was amazing. Shanahan used him horribly. The only time they would move the ball down the field was when he was on the field those first 5 games.

Didn't feed him enough. He started pounding Helu late the way he should of been pounding Hightower
    [/quote]

I don't understand how we always disagree on every player...I would say you or I do it just because we like to argue...but it happens too often and too randomly for that to be the case...

regardless I don't really want Hightower...I'd rather draft someone but Battle and Tolbert...either of them would be good.
    [/quote]

[/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behindDH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

[/quote]haha. Fine start Ware this season. Then we can answer the question if he can handle a season with significant carry time, other than clean up or injury fill-in. I couldn't recall how often we see Ware. To me it seems like hardly. I was surprised to see he carried 46 times last season for 163 yards. I would not of thought that many carries.[/quote]</P>

lol, my favorite part of Ware getting carries was that they would put him in where our run game was terrible...and idk..maybe they thought it was a change of pace or something....but everytime in those situations, he would get smashed at the line lol.
    like, if our 2 better RBs cant do ****...what makes them think this guy will get through? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

[/quote]

[/quote]

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower.** His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    [/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behind*DH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....[/quote]Precisely, we ranked 32 in the league in rushing last year. In part to the o-line, but it would be wise to address this part of the game.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behindDH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....[/quote]If we sure up our OL, then we can have anyone running behind them. The best thing for Eli and our offense as a whole is a good plug n play running game, where we can use different backs to their strengths, control the clock, and let Eli use the playaction to an unfair advantage

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behindDH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....[/quote]Precisely, we ranked 32 in the league in rushing last year. In part to the o-line, but it would be wise to address this part of the game.[/quote]EXACTLY what I was thinking, LOL

Mike Adams in the 1st would be real nice
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers