Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

dude runs hard, runs fast, and can catch

perfect compliment to Bradshaw

I like Battle, but his speed worries me..

What he did behind that line in Arizona was amazing. Shanahan used him horribly. The only time they would move the ball down the field was when he was on the field those first 5 games.

Didn't feed him enough. He started pounding Helu late the way he should of been pounding Hightower
    [/quote]

I don't understand how we always disagree on every player...I would say you or I do it just because we like to argue...but it happens too often and too randomly for that to be the case...

regardless I don't really want Hightower...I'd rather draft someone but Battle and Tolbert...either of them would be good.
    [/quote]

Tolbert will be too much dough, cross him off the list

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower. His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    [/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behindDH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....[/quote]If we sure up our OL, then we can have anyone running behind them. The best thing for Eli and our offense as a whole is a good plug n play running game, where we can use different backs to their strengths, control the clock, and let Eli use the playaction to an unfair advantage

[/quote]

not if your boy beatty is in
    [/quote]He's the best LT on our roster, he aint goin nowhere
    [/quote]

best pass blocking, not overall

[/quote]If Diehl was the better LT then he would have had the job at the beginning of the season, cept he wasnt so they gave him another shot at LG
    [/quote]

thats not true at all

last year came down to whose better: Beatty at LT or Boothe at LG

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

What he did behind that line in Arizona was amazing. Shanahan used him horribly. The only time they would move the ball down the field was when he was on the field those first 5 games.

Didn't feed him enough. He started pounding Helu late the way he should of been pounding Hightower
    [/quote]

I don't understand how we always disagree on every player...I would say you or I do it just because we like to argue...but it happens too often and too randomly for that to be the case...

regardless I don't really want Hightower...I'd rather draft someone but Battle and Tolbert...either of them would be good.
    [/quote]

Tolbert will be too much dough, cross him off the list

I like Battle too, jsut not as much as hightower. His speed is a cause for concern, he has those slow first steps like Jacobs
    [/quote] I want to see what Scott can do if BJ goes draft the future AB's feet are always going to be a problem...that being said I don't have a clue what the draft has to offer.......I'm not sure about Hightower he puts the ball on the ground alot at times .....just not crazy about him...I guess if we need a stopgap guy for year you have to do something but I'd rather get the future in here now .....It takes two years to get rooks on the goddamn field under TC or it seems ...They had Cruz behindDH and MM last year I find that odd considering what Cruz came in and done ....sure seems like some one missed the boat evaluating... or there is some sort of ladder system.... but I guess in my mind its time to get our next starter at RB if there is one in there worth taking...get him in the loop now rather than later....[/quote]If we sure up our OL, then we can have anyone running behind them. The best thing for Eli and our offense as a whole is a good plug n play running game, where we can use different backs to their strengths, control the clock, and let Eli use the playaction to an unfair advantage

[/quote]

not if your boy beatty is in
    [/quote]He's the best LT on our roster, he aint goin nowhere
    [/quote]

best pass blocking, not overall

[/quote]If Diehl was the better LT then he would have had the job at the beginning of the season, cept he wasnt so they gave him another shot at LG
    [/quote]

thats not true at all

last year came down to whose better: Beatty at LT or Boothe at LG

[/quote]How do you figure that??

Beatty was better than Diehl at LT and Diehl was better than what Boothe showed pre-season and in camp.

Later on in the season when Boothe played LG in games, he did damned well
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

"Don't make me drop ETHER on you Kase"
    -David Diehl
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love hightower

[/quote]</P>

I've always hated Hightower's running style. Very upright, runs in a straight line and has no wiggle at all. I say no to Hightower. Battle would be no improvement at all to what we have.</P>

Tolbert would.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

-David Diehl
    [/quote]LOL, well played sir
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Now you've gone and pissed DD off Kase.</P>

</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

-David Diehl
    [/quote]LOL, well played sir
    [/quote]</P>

I probably laughed more than i should have at this lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Now you've gone and pissed DD off Kase.</p>

</p>[/quote]I LOVE IT!!!!

All-Pro

Diehl was the worst starter on the team last year, regardless of what position.

Hightower is slow.

All-Pro

I think FA is going to be a last resort for most teams unless thereis crazy value out there ...this new cba is geared toward the draft in holding wages down for rooks and such.... high dollar FA's got a rude awakening coming...jmho.......brand new young players are cheapers than old ones its just the breaking in period that hurts rather than the money hurting on the old ones...