Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]you guys think the skins will get rg3
    [/quote]</p>

Huh?</p>

Why one earth do you think they made the trade?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Consider the source MH. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed. lol</p>[/quote]oh stop kissing mhs butt.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Huh?</P>

Why one earth do you think they made the trade?</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Consider the source MH. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed. lol</P>

[/quote]oh stop kissing mhs butt.
    [/quote]</P>

Listen to me my friend. The ONLY reason the Skins traded three 1st round picks is to draft RG3. For all practical purposes, he IS a Washington Redskin.</P>

I really don't understand the question you posed. The only uncertainty, is whether or no he is worth all those picks. I say its a good move. If he becomes a franchise QB, he will have definately been worth it.</P>

There are no guarantees, but he's a great talent and a great kid.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Huh?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Consider the source MH. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Listen to me my friend. The ONLY reason the Skins traded three 1st round picks is to draft RG3. For all practical purposes, he IS a Washington Redskin.</p>

I really don't understand the question you posed. The only uncertainty, is whether or no he is worth all those picks. I say its a good move. If he becomes a franchise QB, he will have definately been worth it.</p>

There are no guarantees, but he's a great talent and a great kid.</p>[/quote]i never read the specifics so i just asked.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

morning, bastages</P>

i ****ed up my leg!! I think i just pulled my calf really bad....like if i sit for more than a minute, when i get up, i have to stretch out or else i cant walk on it.
    I'm kinda nervous, cuz in high school, after my last day of basketball tryouts, i slightly tore a musicle in a my calf....im not nearly in good enough shape for that to not hurt me nowadays lol.</P>[/quote]R I C E rest, ice, compression, elevation. That's what they used to say. Generally ice first 24-48 hrs-then heat. I saw a new ben gay commerical called 0 degree ben gay. That'll chill you out. lol

Who the **** is RG3?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Huh?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Consider the source MH. He is not the sharpest tool in the shed. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

Listen to me my friend. The ONLY reason the Skins traded three 1st round picks is to draft RG3. For all practical purposes, he IS a Washington Redskin.</p>

I really don't understand the question you posed. The only uncertainty, is whether or no he is worth all those picks. I say its a good move. If he becomes a franchise QB, he will have definately been worth it.</p>

There are no guarantees, but he's a great talent and a great kid.</p>[/quote]

depends what their cap situation is, it could make the trade more tolerable but they gave up ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

RG3 is def a redskin

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

morning, bastages</p>

i ****ed up my leg!! I think i just pulled my calf really bad....like if i sit for more than a minute, when i get up, i have to stretch out or else i cant walk on it.
    I'm kinda nervous, cuz in high school, after my last day of basketball tryouts, i slightly tore a musicle in a my calf....im not nearly in good enough shape for that to not hurt me nowadays lol.</p>[/quote]R I C E rest, ice, compression, elevation. That's what they used to say. Generally ice first 24-48 hrs-then heat. I saw a new ben gay commerical called 0 degree ben gay. That'll chill you out. lol

Who the **** is RG3?[/quote]

the redskins new QB, a rookie

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

morning, bastages</P>

I'm kinda nervous, cuz in high school, after my last day of basketball tryouts, i slightly tore a musicle in a my calf....im not nearly in good enough shape for that to not hurt me nowadays lol.</P>

[/quote]R I C E rest, ice, compression, elevation. That's what they used to say. Generally ice first 24-48 hrs-then heat. I saw a new ben gay commerical called 0 degree ben gay. That'll chill you out. lol Who the **** is RG3?[/quote]</P>

hmm ok, thx man.

RG3 = Robert Griffin III
    he's the Heisman trophy winning QB from Baylor, who was projected to go behind Andrew Luck in the draft. I must say, the kid is pretty sick. Dual threat guy like Vick, but he might have a better arm.
    We'll see if it translates into NFL success though. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/quote]

Alot

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

morning, bastages</P>

I'm kinda nervous, cuz in high school, after my last day of basketball tryouts, i slightly tore a musicle in a my calf....im not nearly in good enough shape for that to not hurt me nowadays lol.</P>

[/quote]R I C E rest, ice, compression, elevation. That's what they used to say. Generally ice first 24-48 hrs-then heat. I saw a new ben gay commerical called 0 degree ben gay. That'll chill you out. lol Who the **** is RG3?[/quote]</P>

hmm ok, thx man.

RG3 = Robert Griffin III
    he's the Heisman trophy winning QB from Baylor, who was projected to go behind Andrew Luck in the draft. I must say, the kid is pretty sick. Dual threat guy like Vick, but he might have a better arm.
    We'll see if it translates into NFL success though. </P>[/quote]No ****, missed this guy. Some stud qb's in the draft this year, I guess.