Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers & Mario Williams

amazing to say that there is a realistic possibility that we don't have the best DEs in the game
    [/quote]With the 3 man crew of JPP, Tuck, and Osi, I think we still have the advantage but Da Bears would be right there with us in terms of best DEs in the NFL

Woo Hoo, we re-signed T2
    [/quote]</P>

I still think there's a decent chance that Osi gets traded on draft day.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers &amp; Mario Williams

amazing to say that there is a realistic possibility that we don't have the best DEs in the game
    [/quote]With the 3 man crew of JPP, Tuck, and Osi, I think we still have the advantage but Da Bears would be right there with us in terms of best DEs in the NFL

Woo Hoo, we re-signed T2
    [/quote]</p>

I still think there's a decent chance that Osi gets traded on draft day.</p>[/quote]What do you think we will get in return and where do u think he'll go???

If we trade Osi, 1st round we're going DE
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

nice. my friends and I thought that we might only go this one time, never know....so, we decided to get some nice rooms. We have a couple of friends who go to vegas regularly, and they suggested Mandalay Bay. looks pretty cool.
    I dont gamble, but we found some other random cool stuff to do. i have a few friends that are into firearms lol, so they wanna go to the automatic weapon range....i'll try it.
    we're also going to the track.....i was going to drive the Ferrari 458....but it's just way too much money to spend, even if it's a once in a lifetime thing. </p>

[/quote]

I wanted to go with 2k spending money for 4 days but it doesn't look like I'm gonna make it, I'm terrible with saving for up coming trips lol, I'll probably get there with 1500 to spend on 4 days.

I'm gonna put 100$ on a giants repeat then probably spend another 250-400$ on march madness gambling...that'll leave me 1k for everything else...the skyjump at the strat is 100$ I'm gonna definitely get into those 24 hour buffets .... the trick I'm told is to go late night your First night you get dinner then you can eat breakfast lunch and dinner there the next day so it's totally worth it, I want to hit up Fremont street...gonna go to a strip club at some point most likely...I'm gonna try to not to lose more then another 400-500$ on gambling that's my average loss when I go down to AC for 2-3 days but in AC I pretty much just gamble in Vegas I'm gonna be doing other stuff so hopefully it keeps me away from the tables, also I have a friend of a friend who has a magic show out there that I'll probably stop by.
    [/quote]</p>

Yea I'll probably have about $1500 set aside when i go, but<u> i dont gamble</u>, so for me it's just booze and food, and making sure i have money to do whatever everyone wants to do.</p>[/quote]uhhh why not?

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Woo Hoo, we re-signed T2
    [/quote]</p>

I still think there's a decent chance that Osi gets traded on draft day.</p>[/quote]What do you think we will get in return and where do u think he'll go???

[/quote]

2nd rounder

although I think with all this player movement (just head a 1/3 of the league is FAs right now) that it would hurt his value. Not too many teams have the cap space.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

BAAS restructures

Ralph Vacchiano ? @TheBlueScreen

C David Baas has restructured his contract, dropping his 2012 salary
    from $3M to $900K. The remaining $2.1M is probably converted to a bonus

If my math is right, the Baas restructuring clears another $1.5
    million in cap room for the Giants. ... But that's a big "if". #NYG

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]BAAS restructures

C David Baas has restructured his contract, dropping his 2012 salary
    from $3M to $900K. The remaining $2.1M is probably converted to a bonus

If my math is right, the Baas restructuring clears another $1.5
    million in cap room for the Giants. ... But that's a big "if". #NYG

[/quote]id rather see booth to be honest.

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Mario Williams reportedly being hunted down by the Bears

Julius Peppers & Mario Williams

[/quote]

You severely overrate Mario Williams[/quote]Lawl, i usually agree with yo on most issues, but not on this one. The guy is one of the best edge rushers out there. Great first step, very powerfull, Very good against he run, and can adapt to 3-4 or 4-3. I dont even think he has hit his prime yet..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Woo Hoo, we re-signed T2
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

2nd rounder

although I think with all this player movement (just head a 1/3 of the league is FAs right now) that it would hurt his value. Not too many teams have the cap space.

[/quote]I doubt we'll get a 2nd rounder for Osi anymore. If we're lucky we'll get a 3rd rounder.... Damnit, why cant he just stay here
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]T2 is back in blueeee
    [/quote]yea but for how much?

Free Agency starts today at 4pm? Peyton said that he'll make his decision before FA start time.

How do we know Osi will not stay on for 2012?