Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]No word on Peyton yet? I change my prediction. I think broncos now. Reebok gets to sharpen his skills from one of the best[/quote]Haha iPhone. Reebok=teebow. I was so bored wo forum this am I cleaned my desk cabinets drawers etc. actually started scraping stuff clean w a razor. Then I said I need lunch

That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

$$$$$$$</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Megatron is def up there as ONE of the best WRs in the NFL.

Id put Andre80,000 and Larry Fitz up in that discussion as the best in the NFL as well
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Hakeems numbers are just as good through his first 3 years.

All-Pro

He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]</P>

I thought this new CBA was about getting a handle on player wages ...Teams were losing money the league wasn't sustainablebunch of bull****....we aregoing to see alot of player movement every year with this new CBA,cap casualties, restructures and such...this teams will be paying two fold for lawyers fees compared to the past just to keep all this **** strait.....Time will tell just how much of that deal he actually realizes....good forhim</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Hakeems numbers are just as good through his first 3 years.
    [/quote]Only reason I wouldnt put Prince Hakeem up there is because he had someone on the otherside of the field taking attention away from him. Andre, Fitz, and Megatron were their teams only WR (and big threat passing) options

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Megatron is def up there as ONE of the best WRs in the NFL.

Id put Andre80,000 and Larry Fitz up in that discussion as the best in the NFL as well
    [/quote]</P>

They are close....but I dont think so man. The Lion stands alone =P
    I like Andre also, but he tends to disappear sometimes, and he's more injury prone than Fitz and Calvin</P>

Megatron, Fitz, and Dre80k(lol) would be my order</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    [/quote]</P>

Do you even remember who Calvin's QBs were for those years?

ppl just threw the ball near him and he would make plays.

I'm not saying anything about Hakeem Nicks.....but don't be a homer, Dezz lol =P
    I can't ask for a better group of WRs than what we've had this year </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.

[/quote]</p>

They are close....but I dont think so man. The Lion stands alone =P
    I like Andre also, but he tends to disappear sometimes, and he's more injury prone than Fitz and Calvin</p>

Megatron, Fitz, and Dre80k(lol) would be my order</p>[/quote]Thats true, Andre has had some ankle issues, but other than that he is step for step with Fitz and Tron.

All 3 of them are pretty much their teams only passing option and still produce while being double and sometimes triple teamed. Its not a knock on Nicks, but Eli is too good of a QB for him to be in that discussion, LOL