Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Of course Crosby is playing his first game in months against the rangers tomorrow tonight. I hope Girardi or Mcdonagh lay him ouuuut.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Hakeems numbers are just as good through his first 3 years.
    [/quote]</p>

Do you even remember who Calvin's QBs were for those years?

ppl just threw the ball near him and he would make plays.

I'm not saying anything about Hakeem Nicks.....but don't be a homer, Dezz lol =P
    I can't ask for a better group of WRs than what we've had this year </p>[/quote]Its funny Matt Leinart was the QB for 2/3 of those guys
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"]Of course Crosby is playing his first game in months against the rangers tonight. I hope Girardi or Mcdonagh lay him ouuuut.
    [/quote]PSST......Its tomorrow night

Yo I was at the game last night, I havent been to the garden in a few years and WOW they really changed the upper level. The seats seem so damned close to the ice and we were up in the 400s..... I dunno maybe Im used to Giants Stadium where I have to duck whenever a plane is landing in Newark International, LOL

Who am I kidding, I LOVE the upper deck between the 20s
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]That Megatron contract is NUTS!!! But honestly, if there's anyone in the NFL that deserves it, he does.
    He's basically the best player in the NFL, I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that.[/quote]Hakeems numbers are just as good through his first 3 years.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm not saying anything about Hakeem Nicks.....but don't be a homer, Dezz lol =P
    I can't ask for a better group of WRs than what we've had this year </p>[/quote]theres nothing homer about it. look at the numbers. and cruz wasnt playing with nicks 2 years prior.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Of course Crosby is playing his first game in months against the rangers tonight. I hope Girardi or Mcdonagh lay him ouuuut.

Yo I was at the game last night, I havent been to the garden in a few years and WOW they really changed the upper level. The seats seem so damned close to the ice and we were up in the 400s..... I dunno maybe <u>Im used to Giants Stadium where I have to duck whenever a plane is landing in Newark International, LOL</u>

[/quote]I corrected myself. []
    lmao hahahahaaaa

how much were tickets? im looking to go to a game before playoffs

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Of course Crosby is playing his first game in months against the rangers tonight. I hope Girardi or Mcdonagh lay him ouuuut.

Yo I was at the game last night, I havent been to the garden in a few years and WOW they really changed the upper level. The seats seem so damned close to the ice and we were up in the 400s..... I dunno maybe <u>Im used to Giants Stadium where I have to duck whenever a plane is landing in Newark International, LOL</u>

[/quote]I corrected myself. []
    lmao hahahahaaaa

how much were tickets? im looking to go to a game before playoffs
    [/quote]The woman bought em, but I think they were around $70 a pop

The worst part is the $40 round trip on the LIRR, the no smoking ANYWHERE in the Garden (and no re-entry), or maybe the $10 beers... That being said, it was a GREAT time and Rangers fans have gotta be the most knowledgeable hockey fans south of the border. The people in my section were going NUTS for blocked shots, takeaways, penalty killing, and small intricate parts of the game the average fan doesnt see.... It was excellent being around 18K other people just like me, LOL

I thought Cutler and Marshall didnt get along???

Career total stats </P>

Calvin Johnson first 3 years in the NFL</P>

193 receptions.3,071 yards. 22 td's (included 1 rushing td)</P>

Hakeem Nicks 3 years in the NFL</P>

202 receptions. 3,034 yards. 24 touchdowns</P>

</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Alex Marvez from Fox Sports thinks the Giants will go after Dallas Clark in the near future in addition to Martellus Bennett.</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

saaay whaaat?
    </p>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I can't ask for a better group of WRs than what we've had this year </P>

[/quote]Its funny Matt Leinart was the QB for 2/3 of those guys
    [/quote]</P>

haha</P>

calvin had Kitna, Orlovsky, Culpepper for his years prior to Stafford. I really wonder if their game plan was basically "**** it...just throw it near Calvin...he's bound to catch at LEAST half my awful passes!" ?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant