Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">?Amani Toomer threw Jeremy Shockey under the bus this morning.
    Quote from Shockey: "I will never play for you again!" he yelled at Jerry Reese.
    Response from Toomer: Let him keep his word. Bad teammate, worse person</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

ouchhhh
    </p>[/quote]Who do you dislike more? Tiki or Shockey? or any other NYG players?[/quote]For me it has to go (from most to least hated)
    -Tiki
    -Shockey
    -Steve Smith
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">?Amani Toomer threw Jeremy Shockey under the bus this morning.
    Quote from Shockey: "I will never play for you again!" he yelled at Jerry Reese.
    Response from Toomer: Let him keep his word. Bad teammate, worse person</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

ouchhhh
    </p>[/quote]Who do you dislike more? Tiki or Shockey? or any other NYG players?[/quote]

I'm honestly beginning to dislike Toomer because of all his talking.

Tiki is the worst then Hasselbeck probably.

I don't hate Shockey at all.
    [/quote]The blabbing is what ruins it for these guy's. Toomer was a great player/person all around. I met him back in 2007, a very sincere warm person. Hearing Toomer talk like that regarding Shockey, I have to wonder if he was just a disease in the locker room and to the team. Shockey was very self centered.

Tiki destroyed his image to those of us who knew him. 20 years from now, fans that did not witness his fallout will look at him as the most Premier running back to ever carry the ball for us.

What did Hasselbeck do?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">?Amani Toomer threw Jeremy Shockey under the bus this morning.

</p>

</p>

ouchhhh
    </p>[/quote]Who do you dislike more? Tiki or Shockey? or any other NYG players?[/quote]

[/quote]Dislike Amani!?!?!?!

I think you need to take a breather, take a step back from the comp and take a walk around the building

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">?Amani Toomer threw Jeremy Shockey under the bus this morning.

</p>

</p>

ouchhhh
    </p>[/quote]Who do you dislike more? Tiki or Shockey? or any other NYG players?[/quote]For me it has to go (from most to least hated)
    -Tiki
    -Shockey
    -Steve Smith
    [/quote]I forgot about Smith...definitely a **** move going to Philly-especially so soon after the 2010 loss at the Meadowlands to the filthy eagles.

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    shockey wants to come back
    [/quote]</P>

I lol'd</P>

i hear dallas is looking for a 3rd TE &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Like I just said in the "Shockey" post.

HELL to the mother F'n NO!

And that's coming from me of all people

[quote user="DavenIII"]

[/quote]</P>

I feel like you assume that all of Toomer's comments are unprompted. These are interview style responses. It's not as if Toomer randomly go to someone like;"Yo...you know what Jeremy Shockey said once 5 years ago?!"
    lol....how can you hate Amani Toomer?!?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

What do u think Carlos Santana Moss is going to demand money wise? I'd bring him in for the vet-min for sure! Talk about an upgrade over MM

I definitely hate Tiki and Shockey....
    Smith, I really can't hate on his decision to leave when he did. He arguably would have been just as productive(not at all) should he have stayed here for less money.
    Tiki and Shockey were just HUGE *******s....cant stand them
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="ShockeyShow"]What do u think Carlos Santana Moss is going to demand money wise? I'd bring him in for the vet-min for sure! Talk about an upgrade over MM[/quote]Carlos Santana-Moss/ Juelz Santana-Moss still has some gas in the tank, I think he's gonna get some decent money from one of the miserable teams with 1 or none passing option like Sea, Cle, Az, Mia, Tenn, B-More, Buff, SF