Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote] Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!! It's the madness in the air! Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my <FONT color=#0000ff>Cats winning the whole shebang</FONT>?[/quote]</P>

Watch out for FSU; they're the real deal...</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'll watch as long as UConn is still in it. Once they are eliminated (and it could be the first round) its all NFL draft/free agency and Sox baseball for the forseeable future.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]twiiiterrr war!!!
    shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</p>

my favorite part:</p>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</p>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</p>[/quote]He is the ULTIMATE D-Bag

Yea, cause he's the only thing the NY Media makes money on, its not like we're the biggest city in the world. Hell there's stuff that barely makes the news here that would be headline stuff in the rest of the country..... What a pompous a-hole

I cant wait til we play whatever team he lands on so I can rain used batteries down on that clown
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]</p>

I'm a bit surprised. You strike me as a peanut butter n' fluff kind of guy.</p>[/quote]lol i like that too. did you know they make chocolate fluff now?

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]Sounds like dinner. lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</P>

my favorite part:</P>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</P>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</P>

[/quote]He is the ULTIMATE D-Bag

Yea, cause he's the only thing the NY Media makes money on, its not like we're the biggest city in the world. Hell there's stuff that barely makes the news here that would be headline stuff in the rest of the country..... What a pompous a-hole

I cant wait til we play whatever team he lands on so I can rain used batteries down on that clown
    [/quote]</P>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</p>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</p>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</p>[/quote]He is the ULTIMATE D-Bag

Yea, cause he's the only thing the NY Media makes money on, its not like we're the biggest city in the world.* Hell there's stuff that barely makes the news here that would be headline stuff in the rest of the country..... What a pompous a-hole

[/quote]Figures I end up with 3 of that shockey idiot's jersey's in my closet. My daughter gave me her's back. One has been on the floor for a couple of months and I don't know where the other one came from.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Smith went to our most hated rival, he didnt give us a chance, and got upset that Giants fans were angry he left us for Philthy.... Personality wise he's soft, cheap, and heartless.

Given his health he SHOULD have inked with us for another year, prove his health and then get inked for long term and retire as a Giant.

Smith did the WRONG THING!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

it's football bro, not hopes and dreams of fandom. Just doesn't work that way.

Personally, yes, i wanted him to sign with us, and i was pretty pissed when he left us for philly....but after a week, I understood. He wanted to play, thought he could in philly cuz they said so....and they said theyd pay him more right off the bat. So I get it....
    Sure, im a bit perturbed about it, but i dont hate the guy for it.</p>[/quote]But the biggest issue to me is that The Giants FO says Smith didnt even listen to their offer, he just up and signed with Philthy.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</P>

my favorite part:</P>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</P>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</P>

[/quote]Figures I end up with 3 of that shockey idiot's jersey's in my closet. My daughter gave me her's back. One has been on the floor for a couple of months and I don't know where the other one came from.[/quote]</P>

My daughter still has her Shockey jersey and she still labels all her electronics "J Shockey", to make sure everybody knows they're hers.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</p>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</p>

[/quote]</p>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</p>[/quote]There are right and wrong ways to leave a franchise, that determines how their careers with our teams are remembered, wether its The Giants, Rangers, Yanks, or Knicks

And its funny that I've never heard any hate for Mark Bavaro who went to the Eagles after leaving the Giants.