Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote] Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!! It's the madness in the air! Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my Cats winning the whole shebang?[/quote]</P>

Kentucky fan, right?
    i dont really follow ncaab anymore....i'll watch a game here and there, but that's about it.
    I did like 'Cuse and UNC usually though when i DID follow. (Cuz UGA hasn't had a decent basketball team since Dominique Wilkins played there....and i dont think i was even born yet lol)</P>[/quote]
    Yea buddy! I Bleed Blue thru and thru!

The Human Highlight Reel! I was showing my buddy some videos of him on YouTube the other day...man oh man could he throw it down. I literally thought he was going to rip the rim clean-off on a couple slams. He had a couple as well, where when watching it, I thought to myself, "He's too far away, no way is he going to be able to reach the rim to dunk it". Then those spider-arms would stretch out 15ft lol

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]twiiiterrr war!!!
    shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</P>

my favorite part:</P>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</P>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</P>

[/quote]He is the ULTIMATE D-Bag

Yea, cause he's the only thing the NY Media makes money on, its not like we're the biggest city in the world. Hell there's stuff that barely makes the news here that would be headline stuff in the rest of the country..... What a pompous a-hole

I cant wait til we play whatever team he lands on so I can rain used batteries down on that clown
    [/quote]</P>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</P>

[/quote]There are right and wrong ways to leave a franchise, that determines how their careers with our teams are remembered, wether its The Giants, Rangers, Yanks, or Knicks
    [/quote]</P>

Maybe you can explain the "right way" to leave a team to play for someone else.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</p>

my favorite part:</p>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</p>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</p>

Yea, cause he's the only thing the NY Media makes money on, its not like we're the biggest city in the world. Hell there's stuff that barely makes the news here that would be headline stuff in the rest of the country..... What a pompous a-hole

I cant wait til we play whatever team he lands on so I can rain used batteries down on that clown
    [/quote]</p>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</p>[/quote]Shockey has shown the Giants org very very little respect, if any, since leading up to his departure.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im thinking a reuben for lunch today.....or chicken cutlet, melted american, bacon with russian dressing....or roast beef, melt mozzarella with bbq sauce and bacon.

[/quote]Yo Dezz you hear any of Action Bronson's stuff at all??

Datpiff.com has like 3 or so of his mixtapes and the dude is NUTS. He's this huge 300lb pro-trained chef who sounds like Ghostface

Action Bronson - Not Enough Words
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</P>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</P>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</P>

[/quote]</P>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</P>

[/quote]Shockey has shown the Giants org very very little respect, if any, since leading up to his departure.
    [/quote]</P>

How much respect and appreciation did the organization show him when they wouldn't even fly him to Arizona and have him on the sidelines for the SB?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</p>

my favorite part:</p>

"It’s funny how the Ny media still try’s to make money off me!” Shockey wrote. “Can anyone find a quote from me on me wanting to play for the GAINTS?”</p>

what a huge pile of **** this guy is...how ANY of our fans could like him is beyond me!</p>

[/quote]</p>

You sure do express a lot of hate for guys who played their asses off for our beloved team Kase.</p>

[/quote]There are right and wrong ways to leave a franchise, that determines how their careers with our teams are remembered, wether its The Giants, Rangers, Yanks, or Knicks
    [/quote]</p>

Maybe you can explain the "right way" to leave a team to play for someone else.</p>[/quote]Its actually quite simple

-Listen to offers from the team you're leaving before signing anything
    -TRY not to go to a division rival (sometimes its understandable)
    -Dont badmouth the fanbase, city, front office, former teammates, etc

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

come on, i debated SS with Kase too....but Smith =/= Shockey....totally different story here.

AND as far as I'm concerned, we never won anything with Shockey, so....I dont feel bad running his name thru the mud just like he does to the Giants.
    We won a superbowl with him in a luxury suite in AZ, essentially given a ring for nothing...and he still ran his mouth.
    I dont respect him, and i dont care how much he busted his *** for us early in his career.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

shockey vs tooooms
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe you can explain the "right way" to leave a team to play for someone else.</P>

[/quote]Its actually quite simple

-Listen to offers from the team you're leaving before signing anything
    -TRY not to go to a division rival (sometimes its understandable)
    -Dont badmouth the fanbase, city, front office, former teammates, etc

[/quote]</P>

Who did SS badmouth?</P>

And this is nice career advice, but the kid has to do whats right for himself and his family. And he got an offer from the Giants. It was around $1MM and a trip to the PUP list.</P>

I just don't get this Kase. The kid did nothing wrong except want to play somewhere. So he took 4 times the money and a promise to get on the field right away.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="ShockeyShow"][quote user="JPizzack"]Dammit ShockeyShow!! you murdered the thread!!![/quote] Don't you put that on me Ricky Pizzy!!! It's the madness in the air! Speaking of...how many of u Osi-Heads have my Cats winning the whole shebang?[/quote]</P>

Kentucky fan, right?
    i dont really follow ncaab anymore....i'll watch a game here and there, but that's about it.
    I did like 'Cuse and UNC usually though when i DID follow. (Cuz UGA hasn't had a decent basketball team since Dominique Wilkins played there....and i dont think i was even born yet lol)</P>

[/quote] Yea buddy! I Bleed Blue thru and thru! The Human Highlight Reel! I was showing my buddy some videos of him on YouTube the other day...man oh man could he throw it down. I literally thought he was going to rip the rim clean-off on a couple slams. He had a couple as well, where when watching it, I thought to myself, "He's too far away, no way is he going to be able to reach the rim to dunk it". Then those spider-arms would stretch out 15ft lol[/quote]</P>

lmao yea man! The legendary dunkers of the 80s had such finesse too....everything looked effortless from guys like Nique, MJ and Clyde the Glide!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

come on, i debated SS with Kase too....but Smith =/= Shockey....totally different story here.

AND as far as I'm concerned, we never won anything with Shockey, so....I dont feel bad running his name thru the mud just like he does to the Giants.
    We won a superbowl with him in a luxury suite in AZ, essentially given a ring for nothing...and he still ran his mouth.
    I dont respect him, and i dont care how much he busted his *** for us early in his career.</P>

[/quote]</P>

So its his fault that he broke his leg?</P>
    Get well soon 80.