Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm with Pizz on this.....I friggin HATE it when guys don't rerack their weights.* Gym etiquette is very important to me.[/quote]

I'm glad you caught that :P
    [/quote]</P>

Especially the dopes who leave the 80# dumbells on the floor right in front of the dumbell rack.* You friggin trip over them for God's sake,</P>

Pizz is definately on to something here.* <FONT color=#ff0000>(Funny because he didn't seem to look like the kind of guy who lifted weights.)</FONT></P>[/quote]It says something about the person when they take dumbbells out of the rack and do not put them away. I do all my training at home, and I still feel wrong about leaving weights on my bars and I'm the only one who lifts em. lol

But what used to bother me most at competitions is when guy's load up the olympic bar on the bench and leave it full of 45's. Wtf? Our old powerlifting state chairman said it very well...."if you can pick it up, you can put it back down"

shockey tweets like a spoiled teenage chick.

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote] For What?

I don';t say what I'm eating for lunch because I'm boring. Virtually every day of the past 20 years: Turkey Sandwich, granola bar, banana, apple, 20oz of H20.

That's what keeps LT in the game.

[quote user="dezzzR"]shockey tweets like a spoiled teenage chick.
    [/quote]</P>

So Toomer insults him and he's just supposed to take it?</P>

Got it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[/quote]

so does Toomer, Shockey and Toomer both look like little girls at this point, the only one who comes out clean is Stray again.

Stray claimed both were good teammates ...so Pizz using his own logic should now believe that Shockey was a good teammate...because you know...all he can do is listen to what players say and base it off that....unless strahan also wasn't a player...like Eli wasn't a player.

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</P>

??</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm with Pizz on this.....I friggin HATE it when guys don't rerack their weights. Gym etiquette is very important to me.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Especially the dopes who leave the 80# dumbells on the floor right in front of the dumbell rack. You friggin trip over them for God's sake,</p>

Pizz is definately on to something here. <font color="#ff0000">(Funny because he didn't seem to look like the kind of guy who lifted weights.)</font></p>[/quote]It says something about the person when they take dumbbells out of the rack and do not put them away. I do all my training at home, and I still feel wrong about leaving weights on my bars and I'm the only one who lifts em. lol

But what used to bother me most at competitions is when guy's load up the olympic bar on the bench and leave it full of 45's. Wtf? Our old powerlifting state chairman said it very well...."if you can pick it up, you can put it back down"[/quote]

At home I can see it being ok (but I mean once you get into a good habit why break it) but at the gym it can be annoying for me...I can't imagine what it's like for the 100-120Lbs people just trying to stay tone, walking up to the bar and having to take off six 45 pound plates and walk em to the rack, they might as well not do anything besides that at that point...that has to be frustrating for them...and it's inconsiderate it's just plain rude.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]I'm with Pizz on this.....I friggin HATE it when guys don't rerack their weights.* Gym etiquette is very important to me.[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Especially the dopes who leave the 80# dumbells on the floor right in front of the dumbell rack.* You friggin trip over them for God's sake,</p>

Pizz is definately on to something here.* <font color="#ff0000">(Funny because he didn't seem to look like the kind of guy who lifted weights.)</font></p>[/quote]It says something about the person when they take dumbbells out of the rack and do not put them away. I do all my training at home, and I still feel wrong about leaving weights on my bars and I'm the only one who lifts em. lol

But what used to bother me most at competitions is when guy's load up the olympic bar on the bench and leave it full of 45's. Wtf? Our old powerlifting state chairman said it very well...."if you can pick it up, you can put it back down"[/quote]

At home I can see it being ok (but I mean once you get into a good habit why break it) but at the gym it can be annoying for me...I can't imagine what it's like for the 100-120Lbs people just trying to stay tone, walking up to the bar and having to take off six 45 pound plates and walk em to the rack, they might as well not do anything besides that at that point...that has to be frustrating for them...and it's inconsiderate it's just plain rude.
    [/quote]Exactly, I'd like to see if their house is that messy.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

So Toomer insults him and he's just supposed to take it?</P>

Got it.</P>[/quote]I hear ya on that, but the truth stings a bit I suppose. I'm sure shockey disagrees.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]shockey tweets like a spoiled teenage chick.
    [/quote]

so does Toomer, Shockey and Toomer both look like little girls at this point, the only one who comes out clean is Stray again.

<u>Stray claimed both were good teammates</u> ...so Pizz using his own logic should now believe that Shockey was a good teammate...because you know...all he can do is listen to what players say and base it off that....unless strahan also wasn't a player...like Eli wasn't a player.
    [/quote]toomers not posting goodnight everyone and constantly putting up feel good quotes every hour. Im just saying, its very girly. One every once in whiles fine.

Cause strays not the type to throw anyone under the bus.