Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]
    <u>
    so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? </u>sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]is that what i said?

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]<font color="#0000FF">yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world.</font> simmer down mh.
    [/quote]
    <u>
    so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? </u>sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]

Kind of yes...that is what you said.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]</P>

So its funny somehow?</P>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</P>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</P>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>[/quote]<font color="#0000FF">yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world.</font> simmer down mh.
    [/quote]
    <u>
    [/quote]

Kind of yes...that is what you said.
    [/quote]I find their way of thinking humorous.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]

Agreed, many of them are out there for publicity..but Clooney really wants to help people...I don't see how you can hate a guy like that (Dezz?)

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]I find their way of thinking humorous. [/quote]

you don't know their way of thinking, you can alone guess by judging their actions, I'd like to think that they are all charitable because the genuinely want to help people, but I'm not that naive...but Clooney in particular...he seems to be on the level.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]</P>

So its funny somehow?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</P>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</P>

[/quote]

Agreed, many of them are out there for publicity..but Clooney really wants to help people...I don't see how you can hate a guy like that (Dezz?)
    [/quote]</P>

Dezz may have some issues but he's all ours.</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]youre assuming more than matt here. when did i say i hate clooney?

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]youre assuming more than matt here. when did i say i hate clooney?
    [/quote]

when you "lol'd" about him being arrested?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]youre assuming more than matt here. when did i say i hate clooney?
    [/quote]

when you "lol'd" about him being arrested?
    [/quote]</P>

I would say that laughing at a guy getting arrested is a form of hate.</P>