Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]youre assuming more than matt here. when did i say i hate clooney?
    [/quote]

when you "lol'd" about him being arrested?
    [/quote]</p>

I would say that laughing at a guy getting arrested is a form of hate.</p>[/quote]lol You two are really reaching here. Brother where art thou is my favorite movie.

man you guys are ridiculous this week....jeez.

when did THEE thread become a bait and troll thread?? </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]George Clooney arrested in front of Sudanese embassy . lol

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

So its funny somehow?</p>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]How bout him, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta Jones and all those types stay and help with the poverty, hunger, and homelessness in the USA. Is it because it's not the 'in' thing to do, or we're not the 'in' country to help????

When people from the USA go over to random countries to help out when we have so many children that need help here its a f'n joke, so Go Dezz!!!!

I hope those clownshoes feel better about themselves for dropping all that money to fly thousands of miles away to help out people who have never heard of them, while in the air they passed thousands of American children and families that could use food, shelter, clothing... Yet they go to 3rd world countries.... KASE-1 ANGRY, KASE-1 SMASH!!!!

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]its saying he did it because the sudanese gov is blocking humanitarian aide or something.
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]yes i think its funny how actors and actresses think they can save the world. simmer down mh.
    [/quote]

so charity is a humors topic to you Dezz? sure maybe these actors/actresses (although not really Clooney) are doing it for publicity, what does it matter...they are donating real money and helping real people.
    [/quote]</p>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</p>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</p>[/quote]How bout him, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta Jones and all those types stay and help with the poverty, hunger, and homelessness in the USA. Is it because it's not the 'in' thing to do, or we're not the 'in' country to help????

When people from the USA go over to random countries to help out when we have so many children that need help here its a f'n joke, so Go Dezz!!!!

I hope those clownshoes feel better about themselves for dropping all that money to fly thousands of miles away to help out people who have never heard of them, while in the air they passed thousands of American children and families that could use food, shelter, clothing... Yet they go to 3rd world countries.... KASE-1 ANGRY, KASE-1 SMASH!!!!

[/quote]AND Im a pretty hardcore liberal too!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

when did THEE thread become a bait and troll thread?? </p>[/quote]

Ummm since it's creation lol, you know that.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

??</P>

[/quote]</P>

So its funny somehow?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I know Clooney is a big time lefty, but this guy not only puts his money where his mouth is, he spends weeks at a time in Africa in terrible conditions on humanitarian missions.</P>

The guy isn't some pampered actor. He gets dirty to do what he believes is right.</P>

[/quote]How bout him, Angelina Jolie, and Catherine Zeta Jones and all those types stay and help with the poverty, hunger, and homelessness in the USA. Is it because it's not the 'in' thing to do, or we're not the 'in' country to help????

[/quote]</P>

hahaha nice.
    valid point for sure, though I dont have a real opinion on the whole celebrity thing. definitely correct sir.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Yanks just signed Andy Pettitte to a minor league deal worth 2.5mill</P>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[/quote]</p>

??</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

So you'd rather them keep all the money to themselves? it's up to them who they want to be charitable towards not you or me, let's be happy they are deciding to give back at all instead of complaining who they are giving back to

Also you complain about them flying right? well their flights (on their private jets perhaps?) are possible because of American workers...they stop flying..American workers get laid off...their extravagance helps poorer Americans....so in a way they are also being charitable at home as well.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

when did THEE thread become a bait and troll thread?? </P>

[/quote]</P>

Yeah...We'd all rather hear about how much you hate the people you deal with in your job.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
    [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its taken you this long to figure that out.</P>

I love to argue.</P>[/quote]I'm not an internet tough guy! but I'm a telephone tough guy all day!