Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I want to get my pilots license. can you imagine?

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Pizz-What ever happened with that guy who threatened you last week at work? Did you meet him in the parking lot and pummel him? lol[/quote]</P>

idk, i didnt really take it seriously. that guy only shows up like once a month usually and just huffs and puffs lol

He's essentially what MH is going to grow old(er) and become.</P>

[/quote]AH. I am starting to train for leisure diving this summer. I am going to make you jealous with mid-air pics of LT doing acrobatics.[/quote]</P>

lmao!! awesome.
    Gotta find out if our liner needs to be replaced this season or not on our pool. Should be fine, but never know!</P>[/quote]Lt is going to be enjoying the finer life of pooling this summer. Probably will be my little guy taking the pics of my diving, so there may be a learning curve there.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Half his post is about how celebs should help out here first. What did Clooney accomplish by getting arrested? Awareness? Most Americans already know Sudan, Darfar, Uganda is a **** hole but most Americans dont care or are more concerned with their own problems.
    [/quote]</P>

Insanely rich people should donate their money to U.S. charities, and adopt orphans here in the states. Fix our problemsisntead ignoring them.
    Portions of my paycheck go to United Way for local charities.....not foreign lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]I want to get my pilots license. can you imagine?

[/quote]Is clooney a pilot? Is that how he gets all those chicks? I would end up dying by rying to join the mile high club while flying the plane. lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Half his post is about how celebs should help out here first. What did Clooney accomplish by getting arrested? Awareness? Most Americans already know Sudan, Darfar, Uganda is a **** hole but most Americans dont care or are more concerned with their own problems.
    [/quote]</P>

Insanely rich people should donate their money to U.S. charities, and adopt orphans here in the states. Fix our problems*isntead ignoring them.
    Portions of my paycheck go to United Way for local charities.....not foreign lol</P>[/quote]Agreed. Their financial portfolios are churning more money than they will ever spend. I still think it's nice when they donate though.

All-Pro

Who the hell are you guys to tell rich people how to spend THEIR money.

this is a huge problem with society today...nobody can mind their own business, Pitt, Jolie these Hollywood multimillionaires...they donate to charity...that's a noble thing to do and it doesn't matter who they are donating to as long as they are helping those that are less fortunate we should praise them for their actions...not rip on them because they are not donating to the people we would prefer them to....there is nothing forcing them to donate money at all....they could by all rights just keep it to themselves and not help anyone else...and if they did that we would still have no reason to complain.

All-Pro

[/quote]

Celebs DO help out here, they pay taxes (and believe it or not the more money you make the more taxes you pay don't believe the bull**** that says otherwise) they purchase luxury items often made here in the US...like Planes for example...creating jobs for the average to poor Americans.

simply by living their lives in America the help poorer people out.

that said would I rather they also send their charitable donations to American charities...well yeah I would like that, but it's not my money so it's none of me business...I'm just glad they donate at all...

[quote user="DavenIII"]Who the hell are you guys to tell rich people how to spend THEIR money.

this is a huge problem with society today...nobody can mind their own business, Pitt, Jolie these Hollywood multimillionaires...they donate to charity...that's a noble thing to do and it doesn't matter who they are donating to as long as they are helping those that are less fortunate we should praise them for their actions...not rip on them because they are not donating to the people we would prefer them to....there is nothing forcing them to donate money at all....they could by all rights just keep it to themselves and not help anyone else...and if they did that we would still have no reason to complain.
    [/quote]I agree, that's why I was careful to add that I think it's nice when they do choose to donate.....BUT--and I know that I am no one to tell a very wealthy person this. When you have that much money it just keeps building. Yes, I realize most everyone lives up to and possibly beyond their means, but I'm talking bokooo tens of millions of dollars rich here. And keep in mind these actors continue to work and add to their millions. They should be thanking the charities they donate to for the tax write off.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Who the hell are you guys to tell rich people how to spend THEIR money.

[/quote]</P>

Ch'YEA!!!!!</P>

Daven...stop....you guys are going off the deep end today....how bout dem Giants</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Ch'YEA!!!!!</P>

Daven...stop....you guys are going off the deep end today....how bout dem Giants</P>[/quote]Doesn't someone have a plane to catch? Kick back, nice...holiday, nice.