Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]simmer down mh.
    [/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its taken you this long to figure that out.</P>

I love to argue.</P>

[/quote]I'm not an internet tough guy! but I'm a telephone tough guy all day![/quote]</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way. I just love to argue. Its the way God made me. take it up with him.</P>

[/quote]Does your wife like to argue? My wife , her brother (you met Rob) love the conflict. My wife's sister and I are the easy going one's who prefer to chill.[/quote]</P>

My wife hates to argue. She doesn'tlike discourse of any kind.</P>

So maybe I'm frustrated.</P>

[/quote]Well then don't take it out on us God dammit. Thanks for responding to that. Supports my theory to a degree..opposites attract. I can watch my wife grow anxious when I will not bite on her attempts to argue. I knew what I was getting into. Since the early day's of our courtship.....my wife would start a conversation with ..."ok, listen, we can argue about this....." I used to be like holy ****, are you kidding me? What better way is there to raise the hairs on the back of my neck and make me not want to discuss anything with an intro like that. lol.[/quote]</P>

Some of the best marriages of my friends are two people with very different personalities.</P>

To me its that the other offers a compliment to their own outlook. My wife is a very calm, sweet person who is absolutely beloved by anyone she meets. I'm a guy who is intense, obnoxious,goofyand generally wound too tight. I bring her humor and a willingness not to take myself or anyone else seriously, and she brings me the notion that you have to consider how what you do effects others. We fill in each others blank.</P>

We're both better for being married to the other. Is that "opposites attract"?....I don't know. But the last person I want to be around all the time is someone just like me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

"I'm morehead and i will quite literally argue ANYTHING with anyone, just because. No post is safe, for this is the internet! And we're all tough guys here!"</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love to argue.</P>

[/quote]I'm not an internet tough guy! but I'm a telephone tough guy all day![/quote]</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way.* I just love to argue.* Its the way God made me.* take it up with him.</P>

[/quote]Does your wife like to argue? My wife , her brother (you met Rob) love the conflict. My wife's sister and I are the easy going one's who prefer to chill.[/quote]</P>

My wife hates to argue.* She doesn'tlike discourse of any kind.</P>

[/quote]Well then don't take it out on us God dammit. Thanks for responding to that. Supports my theory to a degree..opposites attract. I can watch my wife grow anxious when I will not bite on her attempts to argue. I knew what I was getting into. Since the early day's of our courtship.....my wife would start a conversation with ..."ok, listen, we can argue about this....." I used to be like holy ****, are you kidding me? What better way is there to raise the hairs on the back of my neck and make me not want to discuss anything with an intro like that. lol.[/quote]</P>

Some of the best marriages of my friends are two people with very different personalities.</P>

To me its that the other offers a compliment to their own outlook.* My wife is a very calm, sweet person who is absolutely beloved by anyone she meets.* I'm a guy who is intense, obnoxious,*goofy*and generally wound too tight.* I bring her humor and a willingness not to take myself or anyone else seriously, and she brings me the notion that you have to consider how what you do effects others.* We fill in each others blank.</P>

We're both better for being married to the other.* Is that "opposites attract"?....I don't know.* But the last person I want to be around all the time is someone just like me.</P>[/quote]She's the Yin to your Yan...makes perfect sense. I only like myself in the mirror , because I'm so great. I don't need myself in my spouse.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love to argue.</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way. I just love to argue. Its the way God made me. take it up with him.</P>

My wife hates to argue. She doesn'tlike discourse of any kind.</P>

To me its that the other offers a compliment to their own outlook. My wife is a very calm, sweet person who is absolutely beloved by anyone she meets. I'm a guy who is intense, obnoxious,goofyand generally wound too tight. I bring her humor and a willingness not to take myself or anyone else seriously, and she brings me the notion that you have to consider how what you do effects others. We fill in each others blank.</P>

We're both better for being married to the other. Is that "opposites attract"?....I don't know. But the last person I want to be around all the time is someone just like me.</P>

[/quote]She's the Yin to your Yan...makes perfect sense. I only like myself in the mirror , because I'm so great. I don't need myself in my spouse.[/quote]</P>

I guess thats exactly it LT. The only thing you MUST have in common though is your values. Other than that, its all good.</P>

Holy crap!!</P>

If Peyton goes to the Niners, they are instantly SB favorites.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Holy crap!!</p>

If Peyton goes to the Niners, they are instantly SB favorites.</p>[/quote]Indeed.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love to argue.</P>

I'm not a tough guy in any way.* I just love to argue.* Its the way God made me.* take it up with him.</P>

My wife hates to argue.* She doesn'tlike discourse of any kind.</P>

To me its that the other offers a compliment to their own outlook.* My wife is a very calm, sweet person who is absolutely beloved by anyone she meets.* I'm a guy who is intense, obnoxious,*goofy*and generally wound too tight.* I bring her humor and a willingness not to take myself or anyone else seriously, and she brings me the notion that you have to consider how what you do effects others.* We fill in each others blank.</P>

We're both better for being married to the other.* Is that "opposites attract"?....I don't know.* But the last person I want to be around all the time is someone just like me.</P>

[/quote]She's the Yin to your Yan...makes perfect sense. I only like myself in the mirror , because I'm so great. I don't need myself in my spouse.[/quote]</P>

I guess thats exactly it LT.* The only thing you MUST have in common though is your values.* Other than that, its all good.</P>[/quote]Very true values must be unanimous, especially raising the kids.

I heard that Peyton was doing a full day practice in Denver today? How did Sf get in the mix?

The ex-Rutgers student, Ravi. Was convicted today with a jury verdict for invasion of privacy and tampering with evidence(twitter posts) as related to the Suicide of his Gay dorm roommate. He's looking at 5-10 yrs and deportation back to India.

[quote user="lttaylor56"] I heard that Peyton was doing a full day practice in Denver today? How did Sf get in the mix?[/quote]</P>

When i read it, it said he was at Duke, but Denver was "watching" him work out and practice. idk...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"] I heard that Peyton was doing a full day practice in Denver today? How did Sf get in the mix?[/quote]</P>

When i read it, it said he was at Duke, but Denver was "watching" him work out and practice. idk...</P>[/quote]I don't know what to think anymore. After he spent 8 hours with Titans, I was sure that was going to be the team.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The ex-Rutgers student, Ravi. Was convicted today with a jury verdict for invasion of privacy and tampering with evidence(twitter posts) as related to the Suicide of his Gay dorm roommate. He's looking at 5-10 yrs and deportation back to India.[/quote]</P>

such a crazy case!!
    it's so hard to prove someone's intent like that.....i mean, i feel what happened to the kid is a crime...but i feel this case will be a benchmark of sorts for "bullying" cases, and thigns of that nature. We're going to be looking back at this one for awhile I bet.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant