Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    uhg i miss starcraft 1
    [/quote]</P>

me too, played a ton of it thru my school years. all my friends play SC2 now though, so I recently bought it.
    MUCH steeper of a learning curve with this one, in my opinion. takes forever to become a decent player lol.
    It's a little too nerdy for me, seeing as how the game has literally created a subculture of gaming events like LT was talking about. Like, it's gotten so big, that people treat the best players in the world like professional wrestlers lmao....my buddy was showing me some weird videos, and im like, wtf...these ppl are crazy. how bout I jsut PLAY the game instead of taking it this far...lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]When are the boards shutting down?* Tomorrow?[/quote]New Boards? Is it actually going to happen?

[quote user="Morehead State"]When are the boards shutting down? Tomorrow?[/quote]</P>

?!?!?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

uhg i miss starcraft 1
    [/quote]</P>

me too, played a ton of it thru my school years. all my friends play SC2 now though, so I recently bought it.
    MUCH steeper of a learning curve with this one, in my opinion. takes forever to become a decent player lol.
    It's a little too nerdy for me, seeing as how the game has literally created a subculture of gaming events like LT was talking about. Like, it's gotten so big, that people treat the best players in the world like professional wrestlers lmao....my buddy was showing me some weird videos, and im like, wtf...these ppl are crazy. how bout I jsut PLAY the game instead of taking it this far...lol</P>[/quote]lmao----absolutely, you can become obsessed.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]When are the boards shutting down?* Tomorrow?[/quote]</P>

?!?!?</P>[/quote]I heard nothing of this.

[quote user="Morehead State"]When are the boards shutting down? Tomorrow?[/quote]

not sure when
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

uhg i miss starcraft 1
    [/quote]</p>

It's a little too nerdy for me, seeing as how the game has literally created a subculture of gaming events like LT was talking about. Like, it's gotten so big, that people treat the best players in the world like professional wrestlers lmao....my buddy was showing me some weird videos, and im like, wtf...these ppl are crazy. how bout I jsut PLAY the game instead of taking it this far...lol</p>[/quote]

lol im pretty raw on the bluetooth during a game of madden...

i am non stop running my mouth
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
    [/quote]</P>

it says i need the online pass to play....
    idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</P>

oh ****!! i totally forgot to respond to you! I asked him if he knew of anything like that for untypical games competitively. But he said he really had no idea. most competitive gaming is FPS(first person shooters, like Call of Duty, Counterstrike), RTS(real time strategy like, Starcraft II) and Madden obviously.
    However, im gonna dosome researchfor you, see if i can find anything.</P>

[/quote]Awesome, thank you. Yeah after searching myself ....I was just coming up with a heavyyyyy dose of call of duty. Even if I could just connect him to other kids over the internet(in a supervised by ME manner only) -he would still feel like he's competing. Not sure how I would set that up either. I thought we would be going to Las Vegas, the Bellagio for the Skylander's national championships. I was picking out our wardrobes and telling him battle stories of my powerlifting championships in the ballrooms of big city hotels. His eye's were growing so WIDE with anticipation. Precious stuff.[/quote]</P>

So his Spyro game is a multiplayer platform? what is it, Wii? Is it possible to play online currently? i wish i knew more about it, but i dont even like Wii lol
    I'm asking all the game subreddits. hopefully the trolls stay away, and someone can give some decent info!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
    [/quote]</P>

it says i need the online pass to play....
    idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;*i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</P>

oh ****!! i totally forgot to respond to you! I asked him if he knew of anything like that for untypical games competitively. But he said he really had no idea. most competitive gaming is FPS(first person shooters, like Call of Duty, Counterstrike), RTS(real time strategy like, Starcraft II) and Madden obviously.
    However, im gonna do*some research*for you, see if i can find anything.</P>

[/quote]Awesome, thank you. Yeah after searching myself ....I was just coming up with a heavyyyyy dose of call of duty. Even if I could just connect him to other kids over the internet(in a supervised by ME manner only) -he would still feel like he's competing. Not sure how I would set that up either. I thought we would be going to Las Vegas, the Bellagio for the Skylander's national championships. I was picking out our wardrobes and telling him battle stories of my powerlifting championships in the ballrooms of big city hotels. His eye's were growing so WIDE with anticipation. Precious stuff.[/quote]</P>

So his Spyro game is a multiplayer platform? what is it, Wii? Is it possible to play online currently? i wish i knew more about it, but i dont even like Wii lol
    I'm asking all the game subreddits. hopefully the trolls stay away, and someone can give some decent info!</P>[/quote]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet.

I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?

I'm guessing you guys all play on PS3...?

Anyone got a 360? I don't even have madden 12 either, only 11 lool...Yea I know...I'm pitiful