Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    uhg i miss starcraft 1
    [/quote]</P>

me too, played a ton of it thru my school years. all my friends play SC2 now though, so I recently bought it.
    MUCH steeper of a learning curve with this one, in my opinion. takes forever to become a decent player lol.
    It's a little too nerdy for me, seeing as how the game has literally created a subculture of gaming events like LT was talking about. Like, it's gotten so big, that people treat the best players in the world like professional wrestlers lmao....my buddy was showing me some weird videos, and im like, wtf...these ppl are crazy. how bout I jsut PLAY the game instead of taking it this far...lol</P>

[/quote]

lol im pretty raw on the bluetooth during a game of madden...

i am non stop running my mouth
    [/quote]</P>

lol, im not even talking about trash talk....i mean, there's that too....but...
    I'm talking like Rockstar status ppl...
    I'm talking 25 year olds making 100k a year playing a PC game at national/international events
    I'm talking people treating said events like Woodstock. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

well i've been playing it since oct, so i wanted to switch

online is free for madden
    [/quote]</P>

it says i need the online pass to play....
    idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;*i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]Justin-Was it your brother that did video game competitions? Does anyone know where I can get the little guy into SKYLANDERS comp? He will DOMINATE![/quote]</P>

oh ****!! i totally forgot to respond to you! I asked him if he knew of anything like that for untypical games competitively. But he said he really had no idea. most competitive gaming is FPS(first person shooters, like Call of Duty, Counterstrike), RTS(real time strategy like, Starcraft II) and Madden obviously.
    However, im gonna do*some research*for you, see if i can find anything.</P>

[/quote]Awesome, thank you. Yeah after searching myself ....I was just coming up with a heavyyyyy dose of call of duty. Even if I could just connect him to other kids over the internet(in a supervised by ME manner only) -he would still feel like he's competing. Not sure how I would set that up either. I thought we would be going to Las Vegas, the Bellagio for the Skylander's national championships. I was picking out our wardrobes and telling him battle stories of my powerlifting championships in the ballrooms of big city hotels. His eye's were growing so WIDE with anticipation. Precious stuff.[/quote]</P>

So his Spyro game is a multiplayer platform? what is it, Wii? Is it possible to play online currently? i wish i knew more about it, but i dont even like Wii lol
    I'm asking all the game subreddits. hopefully the trolls stay away, and someone can give some decent info!</P>[/quote]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet.

I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?[/quote]we can change the platform , xbox..etc if they are more connectable, but he is very used to the wii controls.

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm guessing you guys all play on PS3...?

Anyone got a 360? I don't even have madden 12 either, only 11 lool...Yea I know...I'm pitiful
    [/quote]</P>

nah im on 360....(this is why i cant play online, i assume? cuz i need more than JUST xbox live? lol)</P>

i didnt even have madden 11. i went from 10 to 12 lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet. I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?[/quote]</P>

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="egyptian420"]I'm guessing you guys all play on PS3...?

Anyone got a 360? I don't even have madden 12 either, only 11 lool...Yea I know...I'm pitiful
    [/quote]</p>

nah im on 360....(this is why i cant play online, i assume? cuz i need more than JUST xbox live? lol)</p>

i didnt even have madden 11. i went from 10 to 12 lol</p>[/quote]
    Man....that online pass thing is such a friggin scam...friggin vultures want to get every penny they can...so if someone is borrowing it from a friend or buys a used copy, they have to pay them again just to use it...complete ####ing bull

and madden 10 was pretty good lol...I figured since Madden 13 is coming out in 5 months I might as well wait for it and skip this one

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

idk how to get around it!!</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Ok, so I guess my video game education starts now...I don't know if it's multiplayer platform. I can check the game pamphlet when I get home. It's a wii sys. I thought I read that it can be connected to internet. I guess I kinda assumed in some way you could find some people to play....but I have no idea how to go about it. Currently , our wii is not connected to internet. I do have to make a move on a new wireless router soon...let me know if there would be any gaming considerations for me to be aware of with the new router...if you know?[/quote]</P>

well, what I really meant was....can you even play Wii online anyway?? Or is it a 2player game or something? I dont know anything about that game, or Wii, lol</P>[/quote]I'm pretty sure you can play wii online. Does that necessarily mean skylanders can be played online? I'll check literature.

We can connect our portal to the laptop and transport our skylanders to the skylanders.com mini online games. This is separate from the wii.

It's not the same as playing another person in the skylanders full version game. Thats what I want to find.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

idk how to get around it!!</P>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</P>

[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.
    [/quote]</P>

no i know....I already have xbox live though....but online pass is EA's way of milking every $ they can get from you. You can no longer play online JUST for having the game.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[/quote]</p>

not that I care really;i hate playing kids in madden. They rage quit after you score your first touchdown. lol. And of COURSE it doesnt give a win to whoever doesnt quit. at least in old maddens it didnt.</p>[/quote]matts playing ps3. free internet. you have to pay for xbox live.

good morning lovers.
    [/quote]

ahhhhhhhh

thats why

morning dezz
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[/quote]</p>

good morning lovers.
    [/quote]

ahhhhhhhh

thats why

morning dezz
    Fear the name, appreciate the game