Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</p>

But video games?</p>

Maybe it IS a good time for the MB's to shut down for a couple days.</p>

[/quote]dont knock it if you havnt tried it. you would LOVE madden. plus a ps3 has a bluray.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sure you're right. But it would destroy my soul.</p>

[/quote]what if its 8-9 pm during the week and theres nothing on tv?
    [/quote]</p>

Do whatever you want Dez. Its just a general philosophy with me. You guys can call me a grumpy old man if you want, but they love me in Westfield. Hahaha!!!</p>[/quote]

hes asking with that general philosophy, do u have a problem with the casual user
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want. This is America and more power to you.</p>

But video games?</p>

[/quote]dont knock it if you havnt tried it. you would LOVE madden. plus a ps3 has a bluray.
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sure you're right. But it would destroy my soul.</p>

[/quote]</p>

the industry could probably support 100s of countries by itself. BILLIONS upon BILLIONS go into the video game market. crazy really...
    anyway....i neither agree or disagree with you.

You and I dont play sports anymore, but we're big fans, what does that make us if not nonparticipants?
    Dont even say golf.....it's a hobby.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I play 100 rounds of golf per year. WhenI work out a lot my game gets much better. I like to compete.</p>

Look you guys can do whatever you want, this is just a philosphical point with me. Whenever we have teenagers over or see them out they friggin can't even talk anymore. they can't look you in the eye and have a conversation. They look down at thier smart phones and text or do whatever they're doing. They have no people skills. And they're fat too. They don't work out, they don't exercise, they don't participate in the course of normal human existence. </p>

Drives me nuts. Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke predicted it exactly right in 2001, A Space Odessey. we have become so involved and dependant on our technology, we are being stripped of our humanity. Its a troubling trend.</p>[/quote]I agree with most of that. But I think the problems with the ipads, iphones, laptops. People are so use to having everything right at their fingertips.

I see ******ed shows like Jersey Shore and all those horrid reality shows dumbing down kids. It shows kids this behavior is acceptable, when its not. I mean theres a show on mtv called 16 and pregnant.

The gaming industry does have some questionable game like the grand thieft auto series, but no ones driving around taking out whole side walks of people on purpose, or running up to cars at redlights and shooting the drivers and stealing their cars, or throwing movtail ****tails at groups of people.

But sports games, no way. even shooters. Its a great stress reliever as well, if youre winning.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

First of all let me just say that you guys can obviuosly talk about anything you want.* This is America and more power to you.</p>

But video games?</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm sure you're right.* But it would destroy my soul.</p>

[/quote]</p>

the industry could probably support 100s of countries by itself. BILLIONS upon BILLIONS go into the video game market. crazy really...
    anyway....i neither agree or disagree with you.

You and I dont play sports anymore, but we're big fans, what does that make us if not nonparticipants?
    Dont even say golf.....it's a hobby.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I play 100 rounds of golf per year.* When*I work out a lot my game gets much better.* I like to compete.</p>

Look you guys can do whatever you want, this is just a philosphical point with me.* Whenever we have teenagers over or see them out they friggin can't even talk anymore.* they can't look you in the eye and have a conversation.* They look down at thier smart phones and text or do whatever they're doing.* They have no people skills.* And they're fat too.* They don't work out, they don't exercise, they don't participate in the course of normal human existence.* </p>

Drives me nuts.** Stanley Kubrick and Arthur C. Clarke predicted it exactly right in 2001, A Space Odessey.* we have become so involved and dependant on our technology, we are being stripped of our humanity.* Its a troubling trend.</p>[/quote]I agree with most of that. But I think the problems with the ipads, iphones, laptops. People are so use to having everything* right at their fingertips.

I see ******ed shows like Jersey Shore and all those* horrid reality shows dumbing down kids. It shows kids this behavior is acceptable, when its not. I mean theres a show on mtv called 16 and pregnant.

The gaming industry does have some questionable game like* the grand thieft auto series, but no ones driving around taking out whole side walks of people on purpose, or running up to cars at redlights and shooting the drivers and stealing their cars, or throwing movtail ****tails at groups of people.

But sports games, no way. even shooters. Its a great stress reliever as well, if youre winning.
    [/quote]Charlie Sheen thought he was WINNING too.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NON GIANTS BREAKING NEWS: Peyton Manning will sign with the Denver Broncos according to Chris Mortenson</span></h6>

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lawl"]

So in my dynasty ppr league I just traded sproles and matt flynn for roddy white and doug martin. Also, a couple days ago I traded Cj Spiller for Steve Smith(carolina) and Jonathon Gray(#1 rb coming out of high school).</P>

*</P>

Thoughts?</P>

[/quote]</P>

haha...you can "trade the rights" to future players? thats kinda funny.
    Even spiller for Smith is good to your advantage, so...

How do you decide who gets the up and comers?!? re-draft college kids?</P>[/quote]

every offseason there is a 3 round supplemental draft of college or hs kids. Each team is alotted $260 of cap . Theres alot to it. Very involving

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>NON GIANTS BREAKING NEWS: Peyton Manning will sign with the Denver Broncos according to Chris Mortenson</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

I hope he signs with someone else, last minute, just to change the story and make someone wrong. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I'm working out at IBM in Fishkill again. I love this place lol

The shifts seem to take longer cuz it's slower here than most my branch's but....i still like it, dont know why.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>NON GIANTS BREAKING NEWS: Peyton Manning will sign with the Denver Broncos according to Chris Mortenson</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

I hope he signs with someone else, last minute, just to change the story and make someone wrong. lol</P>

[/quote]
    Hahaha!!!!</P>

Morehead is wise.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">NON GIANTS BREAKING NEWS: Peyton Manning will sign with the Denver Broncos according to Chris Mortenson</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

I hope he signs with someone else, last minute, just to change the story and make someone wrong. lol</p>

[/quote]
    Hahaha!!!!</p>

Morehead is wise.</p>[/quote]My Andy Pettite prediction was far more impressive.