Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey guys... im doing a home run league... I have 2 spots open, 100 bucks a team if anybody is down..

Fun, easy, and very minimal upkeep for the year
    [/quote]</p>

Robinson Cano will have 30+ homeruns this season...</p>

I have him as my MVP prediction for the 2012 season. </p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm quite sure he'll be yours. He won't be the league's however.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why do you say that?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

How is this not obvious?</p>

[/quote]</p>

Please enlighten me to the ovbious choice for potential mvp?</p>

Albert Pujols? Miguel Cabrera? </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

Just thought it was funny that a Yankee fan picked a Yankee to be MVP.</p>

I have no idea who will be the AL MVP and I'm really not interested. Care much more about how well my team will do this season.</p>

All about the Sox for me. I'll let others worry about popularity contests like MVP and Cy Young.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Your funny; this coming from a Sox fan that thought Jacoby Ellsbury should have won the MVP last season. </p>

Of course you don't care about individual awards; you have enough on your plate with the Sox not choking again..</p>

[/quote]</p>

The only reason he didn't was because of the Sox collapse. We all know he would have won it if the Yankees could hold a 7 run lead in the 8th inning.</p>

To deny that he would have been the MVP last season if the Sox made the playoffs is to live with your head in the sand.</p>[/quote]

i agree... if he did enough to take em to the post season it would of got him MVP - but he didn't so its moot
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]The only reason he didn't was because of the Sox collapse. We all know he would have won it if the Yankees could hold a 7 run lead in the 8th inning.

To deny that he would have been the MVP last season if the Sox made the playoffs is to live with your head in the sand.</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol my favorite part of all that is how you were screaming conspiracy about that. How the Yanks intentionally threw games to eliminate the red sux.

"it's bad for baseball!"
    and
    "i cant believe they would allow that to happen"</p>

not direct quotes, since i dont remember EXACTLY how you worded it, but.....that was the general message you were sending =]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Conspiracy? I don't think so.What I said was that the Yankees were a disgrace. They kept (whoever it was) in there until his arm fell off.</p>

Don't get me wrong, the Sox didn't deserve to make the playoffs but the Yankees were a disgrace. They got there's in the first round however. the baseball god's are fair.</p>[/quote]

lol still your worst argument ever....

and thats a pretty hefty accomplishment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey guys... im doing a home run league... I have 2 spots open, 100 bucks a team if anybody is down..

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm quite sure he'll be yours.* He won't be the league's however.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why do you say that?</p>

*</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea who will be the AL MVP and I'm really not interested.* Care much more about how well my team will do this season.</p>

All about the Sox for me.* I'll let others worry about popularity contests like MVP and Cy Young.</p>[/quote]

and christ pappy, you really have become a grumpy old man...

its a sports message boards. You USE to take part in these convos as well
    [/quote]It's hard for me to believe that you are going to be able to stop posting on this board with the new job cold turkey ....and with no rehab or therapy.[/quote]

i don't think im even going to have a computer with internet on it, im going to be working on CMM machines all day and doing walking inspections

not even going to have the chance
    [/quote]What is a cmm machine?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why do you say that?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea who will be the AL MVP and I'm really not interested. Care much more about how well my team will do this season.</p>

All about the Sox for me. I'll let others worry about popularity contests like MVP and Cy Young.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]It's hard for me to believe that you are going to be able to stop posting on this board with the new job cold turkey ....and with no rehab or therapy.[/quote]

i don't think im even going to have a computer with internet on it, im going to be working on CMM machines all day and doing walking inspections

[/quote]What is a cmm machine?[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coordin...suring_machine

[quote user="Morehead State"]Conspiracy? I don't think so.What I said was that the Yankees were a disgrace. They kept (whoever it was) in there until his arm fell off.

Don't get me wrong, the Sox didn't deserve to make the playoffs but the Yankees were a disgrace. They got there's in the first round however. the baseball god's are fair.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Maybe the Red Sox should have just won their game that day instead of even worrying about what Tampa or NY did.
    And you have no idea what youre talking about.Bentances started that game, never got to the 2nd inning, and we used 11 pitchers in that game. ELEVEN PITCHERS
    what would you have done? put starters in for relief, 2 days before the playoffs started, when it really didnt matter?
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]The only reason he didn't was because of the Sox collapse. We all know he would have won it if the Yankees could hold a 7 run lead in the 8th inning.

To deny that he would have been the MVP last season if the Sox made the playoffs is to live with your head in the sand.</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol my favorite part of all that is how you were screaming conspiracy about that. How the Yanks intentionally threw games to eliminate the red sux.

"it's bad for baseball!"
    and
    "i cant believe they would allow that to happen"</P>

not direct quotes, since i dont remember EXACTLY how you worded it, but.....that was the general message you were sending =]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Conspiracy? I don't think so.What I said was that the Yankees were a disgrace. They kept (whoever it was) in there until his arm fell off.</P>

Don't get me wrong, the Sox didn't deserve to make the playoffs but the Yankees were a disgrace. They got there's in the first round however. the baseball god's are fair.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

So you think the Sox DID deserve to make the playoffs?</P>

Color me surprised.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm quite sure he'll be yours.* He won't be the league's however.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why do you say that?</p>

*</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

*</p>

[/quote]</p>

I have no idea who will be the AL MVP and I'm really not interested.* Care much more about how well my team will do this season.</p>

All about the Sox for me.* I'll let others worry about popularity contests like MVP and Cy Young.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]ah, so your in the engineering industry?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]The only reason he didn't was because of the Sox collapse. We all know he would have won it if the Yankees could hold a 7 run lead in the 8th inning.

To deny that he would have been the MVP last season if the Sox made the playoffs is to live with your head in the sand.</p>

[/quote]</p>

"it's bad for baseball!"
    and
    "i cant believe they would allow that to happen"</p>

not direct quotes, since i dont remember EXACTLY how you worded it, but.....that was the general message you were sending =]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Conspiracy? I don't think so.What I said was that the Yankees were a disgrace. They kept (whoever it was) in there until his arm fell off.</p>

Don't get me wrong, the Sox didn't deserve to make the playoffs but the Yankees were a disgrace. They got there's in the first round however. the baseball god's are fair.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

So you think the Sox DID deserve to make the playoffs?</p>

Color me surprised.</p>[/quote]

no, HAD the Sox got in i'd agree that Ellsbury should of been a top candidate for MVP

And your worst argument ever is being bitter that the REd Sox couldn't earn their own way in the playoffs and cursing the Yankees for worrying about themselves. Nobody in pinstripes fears the Red Sox

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

Why do you say that?</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

All about the Sox for me. I'll let others worry about popularity contests like MVP and Cy Young.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]ah, so your in the engineering industry?[/quote]

well yea... it would be considered the production industry.

This place i'm at now we produce vibration and shock mounts

and at this new place we are making medical devices

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Conspiracy? I don't think so.What I said was that the Yankees were a disgrace. They kept (whoever it was) in there until his arm fell off.

[/quote]</P>

Maybe the Red Sox should have just won their game that day instead of even worrying about what Tampa or NY did.
    And you have no idea what youre talking about.Bentances started that game, never got to the 2nd inning, and we used 11 pitchers in that game. ELEVEN PITCHERS
    what would you have done? put starters in for relief, 2 days before the playoffs started, when it really didnt matter?
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

They let Proctor's arm fall off. Its not who they pitched, its who they didn't pitch.</P>

And you're getting off on a tangent here. I responded to your false claim that I siad there was a "conspiracy". Which as usual, you were completely wrong about. I told you what my claim was, that the Yankees were a disgrace". You don't have to agree with it. I expect since you're a Yankee fan, you don't. I'm only saying that my argument was not what you claimed it was.</P>

I'm not here to re-argue it.</P>
    Get well soon 80.