Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status....

Thank you and enjoy..

[quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status....

Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status.... Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man[/quote]</P>

A Patsrule care package is among the best kinds of care packages to get!!

Unless youre matt, in which case you like man packages the best.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

dear god, t2 is horrendous. i knew he wasnt that good but damn. go look at that t2 thread. i almost threw up

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status.... Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man[/quote]</P>

Unless youre matt, in which case you like man packages the best.</P>[/quote]haha....def psyched over here for it.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status.... Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man[/quote]</p>

Unless youre matt, in which case you like man packages the best.</p>[/quote]

u mean daven... hes probably taking a care package to the face right now
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Matt-when are we getting the new boards. Is it top secret? I have bbm navy seal clearance.

[quote user="dezzzR"]dear god, t2 is horrendous. i knew he wasnt that good but damn. go look at that t2 thread. i almost threw up
    [/quote]

same feeling i get when i read ur posts

:P

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="patsrule666"]Mr. Norton, Mr. Irwin, and Mr. Swanson- Your well overdue packages have been sent out this afternoon...Keep me posted as to their status.... Thank you and enjoy..[/quote]Your kindness is sincerely appreciated and I am very excited to see this package. You da man[/quote]</p>

Unless youre matt, in which case you like man packages the best.</p>[/quote]

u mean daven... hes probably taking a care package to the face right now
    [/quote]That's two gay shots @ Daven incl. the tranny related one from yesterday since he's been in sin city.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Matt-when are we getting the new boards. Is it top secret? I have bbm navy seal clearance.[/quote]

there was a thread about it this week.. by the end of next week i think