Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]The Venetian has a river that runs through it...with gondola's

like through the actual building...it's crazy...I can't wait to go again, I did a million things and there are at least 10 million things I didn't have time to do..and I was there for 4 days.
    [/quote]</p>

wow thats awesome.

I'm staying at Mandalay bay, and they have one of those underground tunnel aquarium things in it. And they also created a beach outside the hotel. Like, they made a mock ocean with a sandy beach, but it's just a monstrous wave pool lol. looks pretty awesome</p>

[/quote] Sounds perfect for leisure diving?[/quote]</p>

I gotta see how deep it is first =P
    Im sure they have multiple pools should I feel the need to satisfy my liesure diving itch lol

here's the Mandalay Bay Beach/Pool/Thingy</p>[/quote]

By the way when you are out there definitely try to get to Center Cut for dinner it was amazing.
    [/quote]Holy cow---that is beautiful.

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</P>

Dude, thats so sick! knowing my friends, someone would end up in that thing...lol

i wrote down Center Cut, thx for the advice.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

Dude, thats so sick! knowing my friends, someone would end up in that thing...lol

i wrote down Center Cut, thx for the advice.</p>[/quote]

No problem, as far as tables I played at the Cosmopoliton the Venetian O-Sheas (which is getting knocked down soon so you should hit it) and a few others but my favorite tables were in Magaritaville, it's kinda small, but it's nice there is a bar right there and the waitress's are in bikini's ...it's a "party" atmosphere instead of a gambling atmosphere....it's kind of hard to explain but if you just wanna sit down with 200-300$ and have fun and free drinks for a while I found that was the best spot...Pai gow or Craps is perfect for that.

only problem is that's on the other end of the strip from Mandalay Bay.

oh also...the Taxi's from the airport...I've never seen anything like it...it's like NYC time 20... the line went from the exit of the terminal to the back of the airport and back to the terminal 3 times....might wanna get a limo/pickup.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

i wrote down Center Cut, thx for the advice.</P>[/quote]oh man! You must be psyched...when are you going out there?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

No problem, as far as tables I played at the Cosmopoliton the Venetian O-Sheas (which is getting knocked down soon so you should hit it) and a few others but my favorite tables were in Magaritaville, it's kinda small, but it's nice there is a bar right there and the waitress's are in bikini's ...it's a "party" atmosphere instead of a gambling atmosphere....it's kind of hard to explain but if you just wanna sit down with 200-300$ and have fun and free drinks for a while I found that was the best spot...Pai gow or Craps is perfect for that.

only problem is that's on the other end of the strip from Mandalay Bay.

oh also...the Taxi's from the airport...I've never seen anything like it...it's like NYC time 20... the line went from the exit of the terminal to the back of the airport and back to the terminal 3 times....might wanna get a limo/pickup.

[/quote]</P>

I dont even gamble, man....
    few of my friends do(some better than others lol), and it sounds weird, but i like watching. I mean it's not super entertaining or anything, but...i just like it lol.

We actually got a few SUV rentals for the week, I think my buddy said we can pick up them up at the airport(i hope)

We decided to do that because there are 8 of us, it wasnt expensive, and there are a few day trip type things we're going to do.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]oh man! You must be psyched...when are you going out there?[/quote]</P>

April 26th</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

lunch time, be back in a bit.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

no seriously.. tebow is a jet
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no seriously.. tebow is a jet
    [/quote]done deal????

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]no seriously.. tebow is a jet
    [/quote]</P>

bahahahahahahaha

I was reading recently that jets wanted to bring ina serviceable backup to pressure Sanchez, but....i bet sanchez is like "YES!!! GUARANTEED MONEY!!!"
    and Jets fans are like "NOOOO!!! NO MORE PLAYOFF APPEARANCES!!!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant