Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="ny06"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]A lot of Jets fans seem pissed. They should be.
    [/quote]</P>

Tim Tebow being coached by the Anti-Christ. Judgement Day may be coming soon. At least we will be the last SB champs ever.</P>

</P>

Actually I think this is a good move by the Jets. They can have a 10 play or so package for Tebow. It makes their offense much more dynamic. It actually makes sense to me football-wise.</P>

Remember the Brad Smith effect on the Jets offense.</P>

[/quote]

I know you don't believe in this junk (neither do I as you know) but assuming we did...the only good reason I can see for bringing tebow is is because he's a good "Locker Room" guy....he could straighten out the team I guess? they were all fighting each other last year remember?
    [/quote]</P>

I'm telling you Daven this is a great move for the Jets. He's a much better version of Brad Smith and Smith was great for their offense. </P>

This instantly makes the Jets offense more dynamic.</P>

[/quote]</P>

How is Tebow a better version of Smith?</P>

Tebow can't do what Smith was capable of doing on the field. You had to respect Brad Smith's arm. Being he was a college qb. He has the speed of a receiver, and when given the chance to run the wildcat he was very dangerous out of the back field. </P>

I think this move is nothing more then to get some hype towards the Jets...</P>

[/quote]</P>

Tebow for all his faults is still a better passer than Smith. he also is a unique runner. He's actually a power runner and would offer a unique challenge on short yardage.</P>

Brad Smith could never have beaten the Steelers in the playoffs. Tebow has huge flaws in his game, but as a compliment in special packages, he could really help that offense.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]The Venetian has a river that runs through it...with gondola's

like through the actual building...it's crazy...I can't wait to go again, I did a million things and there are at least 10 million things I didn't have time to do..and I was there for 4 days.
    [/quote]</P>

wow thats awesome.

I'm staying at Mandalay bay, and they have one of those underground tunnel aquarium things in it. And they also created a beach outside the hotel. Like, they made a mock ocean with a sandy beach, but it's just a monstrous wave pool lol. looks pretty awesome</P>

[/quote] Sounds perfect for leisure diving?[/quote]</P>

I gotta see how deep it is first =P
    Im sure they have multiple pools should I feel the need to satisfy my liesure diving itch lol

here's the Mandalay Bay Beach/Pool/Thingy</P>

[/quote]

By the way when you are out there definitely try to get to Center Cut for dinner it was amazing.
    [/quote]Holy cow---that is beautiful.[/quote]</P>

<U>My wife tried to get me to take that ride at the Venetian when we were there many years ago.</U></P>

You literally have to have a vagina to even be allowed on it.</P>

So you say you rode on it or not Scrappy?</P>

BTW, Tebow to the Jets is absolutely awesome. The fun level just went up 1000% for NY football.</P>

[/quote]Gotta bite the bullet and do some things for the lady mh. []
    [/quote]</P>

Voluntary demasculation is not one of those things.</P>

Pappy is trolling for Tebow...

one of the few that thinks bringing him in with the **** the Jets have to deal wtih is a good move.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]The Venetian has a river that runs through it...with gondola's

like through the actual building...it's crazy...I can't wait to go again, I did a million things and there are at least 10 million things I didn't have time to do..and I was there for 4 days.
    [/quote]</p>

wow thats awesome.

I'm staying at Mandalay bay, and they have one of those underground tunnel aquarium things in it. And they also created a beach outside the hotel. Like, they made a mock ocean with a sandy beach, but it's just a monstrous wave pool lol. looks pretty awesome</p>

[/quote] Sounds perfect for leisure diving?[/quote]</p>

I gotta see how deep it is first =P
    Im sure they have multiple pools should I feel the need to satisfy my liesure diving itch lol

here's the Mandalay Bay Beach/Pool/Thingy</p>

[/quote]

By the way when you are out there definitely try to get to Center Cut for dinner it was amazing.
    [/quote]Holy cow---that is beautiful.[/quote]</p>

<u>My wife tried to get me to take that ride at the Venetian when we were there many years ago.</u></p>

You literally have to have a vagina to even be allowed on it.</p>

So you say you rode on it or not Scrappy?</p>

BTW,* Tebow to the Jets is absolutely awesome.* The fun level just went up 1000% for NY football.</p>[/quote]Gotta bite the bullet and do some things for the lady mh. []
    [/quote]OMG---that has to be the god dam funniest thing I have ever heard You say Moorehead.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy is trolling for Tebow...

one of the few that thinks bringing him in with the **** the Jets have to deal wtih is a good move.
    [/quote]</P>

yea....i didnt want to respond to that last post lol.

Tebow, fundamentally is THEE worst passer I have likely seen. That seems to be the general consensus around the league. He looks like a center fielder trying to reach home without a bounce lol. or like a 12 year oldQBplaying peewee football</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I got big problems with a ****ing Koi Pond. The water looks like absolute nasy *** bright green pea soup. I've been running these filters on it and they are not getting it done. I'm thinking of going with a uv filtration sys, but then I have to match the pump. Alot of stuff to consider and I'm racing the clock, if those fish die, I'm going to be pissed. Anyone here have experience with fish and pumps and stuff?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Tim Tebow being coached by the Anti-Christ. Judgement Day may be coming soon. At least we will be the last SB champs ever.</p>

</p>

Actually I think this is a good move by the Jets. They can have a 10 play or so package for Tebow. It makes their offense much more dynamic. It actually makes sense to me football-wise.</p>

Remember the Brad Smith effect on the Jets offense.</p>

[/quote]

I know you don't believe in this junk (neither do I as you know) but assuming we did...the only good reason I can see for bringing tebow is is because he's a good "Locker Room" guy....he could straighten out the team I guess? they were all fighting each other last year remember?
    [/quote]</p>

I'm telling you Daven this is a great move for the Jets. He's a much better version of Brad Smith and Smith was great for their offense. </p>

This instantly makes the Jets offense more dynamic.</p>[/quote]I dont know. What are the Jets going to do? Draw up 10 wild cat plays per game for him? Sounds like a lot of confusion just to force a talented athlete into the mix. And when (its inevitable) Sanchez has a bad game, the Tebow chants will start, and it WILL divide the locker room. Im sure Holmes wants no part of the wild cat either. piece of crap.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Pappy is trolling for Tebow...

[/quote]</P>

I've changed my position. I now think its a GREAT move!!!</P>

Defenses are going to have to prepare for the "Tebow packages". Their offense just got better.</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<u>Pappy is trolling for Tebow...
    </u>
    [/quote] Without a doubt.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Tim Tebow being coached by the Anti-Christ. Judgement Day may be coming soon. At least we will be the last SB champs ever.</P>

</P>

Actually I think this is a good move by the Jets. They can have a 10 play or so package for Tebow. It makes their offense much more dynamic. It actually makes sense to me football-wise.</P>

Remember the Brad Smith effect on the Jets offense.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I'm telling you Daven this is a great move for the Jets. He's a much better version of Brad Smith and Smith was great for their offense. </P>

This instantly makes the Jets offense more dynamic.</P>

[/quote]I dont know. What are the Jets going to do? Draw up 10 wild cat plays per game for him? Sounds like a lot of confusion just to force a talented athlete into the mix. And when (its inevitable) Sanchez has a bad game, the Tebow chants will start, and it WILL divide the locker room. Im sure Holmes wants no part of the wild cat either. piece of crap.
    [/quote]</P>

Not Wildcat. Just unique packages that Tebow can run. The guy is a power running QB who offers a lot of confusion for defenses. Just look how tough it was for Pittsburgh (one of the best defenses in football) to adjust.</P>

Now put that in a package and bring it into the game at differnt times. All during a game where you have had to play a traditional offense. Thats a huge burden on defenses.</P>