Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Well gentlemen.....it has begun http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=24276</P>

it has been a pleasure, but when push comes to shove, i will kill every single one of you, infected or not, to keep my family alive.</P>

=]</P>

[/quote]

I'm prepared...I have the book, I can knock down my steps and grow a garden on the deck...I'm good.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao, good planning</P>

[/quote]Zombies, cmon? Is there any relation to this occuring in one of the most disease riddened, unlceanly areas of the world. My recommendation--use insect repellent and wash your hands.[/quote]</P>

it's inevitable at some point, man.....I mean, we've been taking measures to prepare for pandemic for a long time now, which means they KNOW something can easily happen. I'm not actually saying THIS is the one or anything, but...
    **** COULD GET REAL!!!! lol</P>[/quote]I hear ya. I am more fearful of a manmade terrorist type of a germ.[/quote]"Be Prepared" boy scout motto. I have considered the implications of a nucleur hit on 3 mile island and my escape route and destination, etc. I assembled a "psuedo survival kit". I agree it is better to have thought these things thru in the even of a real emergency.

The chances for survival are going to increase dramatically for those who have thought about this kind of thing.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I hear ya. I am more fearful of a manmade terrorist type of a germ."Be Prepared" boy scout motto. I have considered the implications of a nucleur hit on 3 mile island and my escape route and destination, etc. I assembled a "psuedo survival kit". I agree it is better to have thought these things thru in the even of a real emergency. The chances for survival are going to increase dramatically for those who have thought about this kind of thing.[/quote]

Is that closer to you than Indian Point?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's never too early to start preparing LT, it is 2012...think about it, and when you make the right decision (I know you will) here's the first place to start...buy the book.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Zombie_Survival_Guide
    [/quote]</p>

I keep forgetting to buy that book lol. </p>[/quote]Wont do you any good when the aliens invade.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]It's never too early to start preparing LT, it is 2012...think about it, and when you make the right decision (I know you will) here's the first place to start...buy the book.

[/quote]</P>

I keep forgetting to buy that book lol. </P>

[/quote]Wont do you any good when the aliens invade.
    [/quote]</P>

What makes you think we can survive and alien invasion? We can only assume that their technology far exceeds anything we have.
    Aliens DO exist.....the reason I say that, is because I look around and see what we have here on earth, and know that theres gotta be intelligent life elsewhere. Cuz it sure as **** aint here lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

I keep forgetting to buy that book lol. </p>

[/quote]</p>

What makes you think we can survive and alien invasion? We can only assume that their technology far exceeds anything we have.
    Aliens DO exist.....the reason I say that, is because I look around and see what we have here on earth, and know that theres gotta be intelligent life elsewhere. Cuz it sure as **** aint here lol</p>[/quote]lol did you see that video i posted the other day? that black hole over the Norwegian sky was nuts, so was that other thing going like mach 4000000000000000000

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

I keep forgetting to buy that book lol. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Aliens DO exist.....the reason I say that, is because I look around and see what we have here on earth, and know that theres gotta be intelligent life elsewhere. Cuz it sure as **** aint here lol</P>

[/quote]lol did you see that video i posted the other day? that black hole over the Norwegian sky was nuts, so was that other thing going like mach 4000000000000000000
    [/quote]</P>

I did not. But i think I saw something about while surfing around the other day, so perhaps we're talking a bout the same thing lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I can no longer think about Aliens without thinking about this:

Damn you, internet
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I can no longer think about Aliens without thinking about this:

Damn you, internet[/quote]</P>

hahahaha, that show is great. </P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="JPizzack"]I can no longer think about Aliens without thinking about this:

Damn you, internet[/quote]lmao. Great show!

some of them are ******ed theories though.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I hear ya. I am more fearful of a manmade terrorist type of a germ."Be Prepared" boy scout motto. I have considered the implications of a nucleur hit on 3 mile island and my escape route and destination, etc. I assembled a "psuedo survival kit". I agree it is better to have thought these things thru in the even of a real emergency. The chances for survival are going to increase dramatically for those who have thought about this kind of thing.[/quote]

Is that closer to you than Indian Point?</P>[/quote]That's what I meant, Indian Point. If there's no wind on the day that the reactor get's hit, we will have a little more time.