Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="tonyt830"]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams? You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught. And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood! I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers? If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]</p>

If they had not gone with such a safety first attitude with all the rules changes these past few handfuls of years, you woudnt even care, so dont preach to us.
    The game where we played the Saints this year, Kenny Phillips nearly broke Jimmy Graham in half.
    A quarterEARLIER, Nickstook a PUNISHING hit from Abdul-Quddus while trying to haul in a pass, BOTH flagged....BOTH illegal hits.
    It happens. It's hard to say "we want blood" when we already saw the other side of it20 minuteslater.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/saints...-illegal-hits/

NOW, here's the difference. KP knew it was illegal, and showed a little bit of remorse,immediately. The saints just didnt give a ****. But whatever, that's how it went down. We got our payback in the game, and we werent even IN the game....we were losing...

</p>[/quote]kenny is skinny, but so strong.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]

but in all seriousness Aliens must exist in my opinion, the sheer size of the universe makes it almost an impossibility for them not to.
    [/quote]</p>

well sure when you use REAL logic! ****in Daven, man.....lol
    i like my explaination better lol</p>[/quote]Anything is possible, but I'm not believing that Aliens exist here on earth. Maybe, maybe it's slightly possible that life exists elsewhere in our universe, but for them to be an advanced society that has space vessels that could bring them to our country and then they just start living here like they were born here?[/quote]

I don't think there are aliens here on earth, but mathematically it's almost impossible for Aliens not to exist in the universe...I mean when you consider there are hundreds of billions of galaxys like the milky way out there, and just in our own galaxy there are billions of solar systems like ours it's kind of hard to imagine there isn't another planet out there that supports some type of life, like I said it's nearly a mathematical impossibility for them not to.
    [/quote]I'm with you on the possibility of some type existing in another galaxy. I am not educated on this part. Do we know of any other galaxies or how many there are? Has US spacecraft ever left our galaxy and entered another? If not that should be our goal Trans Galaxy Exploration......In search of the perfect woman with 3 boobs. One for each hand and your mouth.

[quote user="dezzzR"]kenny is skinny, but so strong.
    [/quote]</P>

It's all about his closing speed. He's not thatgreat prior to the pass, but his ballhawking abilities are top notch. That's why he always flies in out of nowhere for trainwrecks lol
    He has probably the top 2 beastly hits on Giants defense the past 5-6 years in my recent memory.
    Remember his rookies year, the Steelers game? He rocks Mewelde Moore on that sideline sooooo bad that it made MY head hurt. ****ING....SICK.....

BEEEEAST!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]kenny is skinny, but so strong.
    [/quote]</P>

It's all about his closing speed. He's not that*great prior to the pass, but his ballhawking abilities are top notch. That's why he always flies in out of nowhere for trainwrecks lol
    He has probably the top 2 beastly hits on Giants defense the past 5-6 years in my recent memory.
    Remember his rookies year, the Steelers game? He rocks Mewelde Moore on that sideline sooooo bad that it made MY head hurt. ****ING....SICK.....

BEEEEAST</P>[/quote]It insane when he hits you. Like a train wreck.

"Tim Teebow is leaving on a jet plane" oh my god. I have never seen such an underachieving team receive so much press for achieving nothing.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]"Tim Teebow is leaving on a jet plane" oh my god. I have never seen such an underachieving team receive so much press for achieving nothing.[/quote]</P>

Sure you have!!</P>

the 2009 Jets
    the 2010 Jets
    the 2011 Jets

You saw it 3 times already!!! []</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="tonyt830"]Matt there is a difference with good, hard, clean hits and bounty shots. I mean injuries are part of the game, yes. But when a D coordinator comes out and offers money to players to take out the likes of Warner, Newton, Favre and Rodgers---that is plain wrong. To me that is saying that Williams feels his defense is not good enough to win fair and square vs the opposing teams? You cannot compare todays NFL and the NFL from the 60's, 70's and 80's. Goddell is all about players health and safety. I have heard of players on certain teams rewarding each other for a hard hit etc. But except for Buddy Ryan, I never heard of a coach promoting it and getting caught. And tell me Matt, God forbid Eli, Nicks, or Cruz was injured due to those bounties. You and some of these other posters would want blood! I guess you are ok with all of these players like Dave Duerson suffering from depression and committing suicide from all of the brain injuries suffered in their careers? If that is the case, you can petition Goddell and his committee to reinstate Payton, Williams, Vitt and Loomus ASAP. Don't forget to ask for the Saints to get their 2 picks back and have their 500K given back to them.[/quote]</P>

If they had not gone with such a safety first attitude with all the rules changes these past few handfuls of years, you woudnt even care, so dont preach to us.
    The game where we played the Saints this year, Kenny Phillips nearly broke Jimmy Graham in half.
    A quarterEARLIER, Nickstook a PUNISHING hit from Abdul-Quddus while trying to haul in a pass, BOTH flagged....BOTH illegal hits.
    It happens. It's hard to say "we want blood" when we already saw the other side of it20 minuteslater.

http://www.sportsgrid.com/nfl/saints...-illegal-hits/

NOW, here's the difference. KP knew it was illegal, and showed a little bit of remorse,immediately. The saints just didnt give a ****. But whatever, that's how it went down. We got our payback in the game, and we werent even IN the game....we were losing...

</P>

[/quote]Oh Matt you changed your name to JPizzack? LOL!! Oh thats right, the click has to stick together.</P>

</P>

You have your opinion, I have mine and I stand by myopinion100%. You apparently don't get it when it comes to what Goddell is trying to accomplish. The players health and safety comes first and foremost. Until the passed few years, we as fans did not hear of these problems/health issues that former players are now having. I did not even know all of the problems some of these former players were having in regards to concussions, until I read articles and watched on these documentaries.</P>

</P>

I sure hope you don't ever have someone from your family or a close friend have to go through what some of these players, current and former, have.</P>

</P>

I said that injuries are part of the game. But putting bounties on players from the opposing teams, is wrong and takes away from the integrity of the game.</P>

</P>

But apparently you and the rest of your click can't see passed authority and rules. Thats ok though---go root for the Saints and the players that took part in the bounty system, hippocrate!</P>
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I'm with you on the possibility of some type existing in another galaxy. I am not educated on this part. Do we know of any other galaxies or how many there are? Has US spacecraft ever left our galaxy and entered another? If not that should be our goal Trans Galaxy Exploration......In search of the perfect woman with 3 boobs. One for each hand and your mouth.[/quote]

I think Voyager passed Pluto a while back and is almost outside the influence of our sun (which I believe they call entering interstellar travel) we sent that what in the 70's? I don't remember exactly....

but they've mapped a large portion of the universe I believe now, using various telescopes and satellites like Hubble.

I'm a little bit of a science channel guy so I watch shows on it a lot, Hawking is one of the leading scientists in the world right now in this field.....but pretty much every single scientists in this field says the same thing...Aliens almost "have" to exist because of the numbers of planets out there, there are literally more then billions of galaxies and each galaxy has billions of stars....and each of those stars can possibly have multiple planets (planets are hard to find apparently)

this is Hawking talking about it a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...sp8mS-c#t=213s

In this he points out that we are probably alone within the closest 100 light years though...

there was a show on discovery recently though i watched where he mentioned what I talked about...here is an article on it.
    <a href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7631252/Stephen-Hawking-alien-life-is-out-there-scientist-warns.html">
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/7631252/Stephen-Hawking-alien-life-is-out-there-scientist-warns.html</a>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]"Tim Teebow is leaving on a jet plane" oh my god. I have never seen such an underachieving team receive so much press for achieving nothing.[/quote]</P>

Sure you have!!</P>

the 2009 Jets
    the 2010 Jets
    the 2011 Jets

You saw it 3 times already!!! []</P>[/quote]I should not bother me, but for some reason it does. Tuck said it well at the Rally: " This is metlife stadium, but we all know who's house it is!" In a city where Giants and Jets fight for the back cover of our papers...it should be the best team that get's the cover and not the team that talks a bunch of bull**** all the time.