Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"]However, the average lesbian is no where near what the lesbians look like on cinemax. The avg dike is masculine, hard, nasty, etc. I'd pass on that. I think what we would prefer getting involved in would be bi chicks.[/quote]</P>

lmao....i have one lesbian friend who is hott as hell....but she could probably kick my *** lol.</P>

edit - you can't say L E S B I A N on the boardS??? lol wtf</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]some places you can be arrested for calling* homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, you lost me bro, sorry.
    well things have the be changed in order for people to all have the same advantages, rights...thats all I see as being done.
    What other laws are you saying are being changed for them? marriage? so...insurance for married couples? so...?
    I dont get what youre saying.

I gotta be honest dezz.....in regards to that case, the outcome would have probably been the same had the kid not been gay. like matt said....there's a HUGE push on punishing "bullies"....that's pretty much what happened here regardless of sexual preference. I really dont think it would have mattered. People would still have had sympathy for the situation, if not*MKORE so*than they do currently.</P>[/quote]I wish society gave a **** about bullies when I was a kid. I probably would not feel compelled to workout every week of my life since I was 10 ****ing years old! Thanks for Caring you *******s!!!!!

I used to have to fight Giants that were 3-4 years older than me....it really sucked.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea and if you said those things in front of homosexuals theyd press charges. Theyre just as bad as the religous freaks.
    [/quote]</p>

lol uhh...pretty sure you cant press charges for language, buddy.</p>

[/quote]

lol yea freedom of speech. I think he was just making a point
    [/quote]Its called a hate crime. Look at that Indian kid(forgot his name). Hes getting 10 years for "bullying" that "forced" a gay college student to jump off a bridge. Is that really fair? I believe he should get deported or some hard time, but 10 years??
    [/quote]</p>

I've mentioned that that case in particular is far from over. It's going to be a benchmark case for years to come regardless of the final outcome.
    It's not a hate crime to use words lol. It IS a hate crime if you use those words to fuel a hurtful outcome.

I dont really want to talk about that case. it's extremely controversial. lol</p>[/quote]More political correct bull****. Its poisoning this country.
    [/quote]That case is going to set all type of precedents. Everything becomes much more complicated when it involves homosexuals/lesbians....especially business, education, medical etc. I really don't get that either. Laws have been passed allowing same sex marriage, they receive the tax benefits of hetero married couples, adoption(deductions) The playing field has been equalized....so then why do they get an "extra card" to play when something doesn't go their way? They should no longer be allowed to cry discrimination. The hetero's are being discriminated against here.[/quote]Well Lt they are not going to be happy till we are all homosexuals*lesbians ! [/quote]

llol and lets get real about it - everybody loves lesbians

<--- specially this guy
    [/quote]oh yeah--all they need is some meat in the middle of their lesbie sandwich.[/quote]However, the average lesbian is no where near what the lesbians look like on cinemax. The avg dike is masculine, hard, nasty, etc. I'd pass on that. I think what we would prefer getting involved in would be bi chicks.[/quote]

stop ruining my image. ALL LESBIANS ARE SKINEMAX HOES
    [/quote]haha, that's how I wanna think of them too.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I wish society gave a **** about bullies when I was a kid. I probably would not feel compelled to workout every week of my life since I was 10 ****ing years old! Thanks for Caring you *******s!!!!! I used to have to fight Giants that were 3-4 years older than me....it really sucked.[/quote]</P>

i know right??
    When i was a kid i would get in trouble ALL the time for fighting....but i never started fights. kids would pick on me, and hit me, so I would scrap with them constantly, yet....i always received the same punishment as the person who was essentially bullying me.

oh man, i remember one time, this huge kid pinned me against a wall, and ripped my chain off my neck, and this older kid i knew from CHURCH of all places!!!....runs up and rocks the kid right in the face, like 4 inches from my head.
    All 3 of us got in trouble for that, and i never even got a punch in!!! my parents must have thought i was an ******* lmao</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I wish society gave a **** about bullies when I was a kid. I probably would not feel compelled to workout every week of my life since I was 10 ****ing years old! Thanks for Caring you *******s!!!!! I used to have to fight Giants that were 3-4 years older than me....it really sucked.[/quote]</P>

i know right??
    When i was a kid i would get in trouble ALL the time for fighting....but i never started fights. kids would pick on me, and hit me, so I would scrap with them constantly, yet....i always received the same punishment as the person who was essentially bullying me.

oh man, i remember one time, this huge kid pinned me against a wall, and ripped my chain off my neck, and this older kid i knew from CHURCH of all places!!!....runs up and rocks the kid right in the face, like 4 inches from my head.
    All 3 of us got in trouble for that, and i never even got a punch in!!! my parents must have thought i was an ******* lmao</P>[/quote]I know. I very rarely started fights. Well, actually after a couple of years of that ****, sometimes when I knew it was going down anyway...I might throw a whopper of a first punch in there...just to get creamed as soon as we got off the bus.

I remember this one time, this giant kid is telling me what he going to do to me when we get off the bus I'm like oh yeah...I hit this kid so hard, he had to keep his head down in his arms until we got off the bus for like 10 minutes. lol. That made it all worth it. So what if my ravioli's burned my mouth for a week.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]some places you can be arrested for calling homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]</p>

well things have the be changed in order for people to all have the same advantages, rights...thats all I see as being done.
    What other laws are you saying are being changed for them? marriage? so...insurance for married couples? so...?

I gotta be honest dezz.....in regards to that case, the outcome would have probably been the same had the kid not been gay. like matt said....there's a HUGE push on punishing "bullies"....that's pretty much what happened here regardless of sexual preference. I really dont think it would have mattered. People would still have had sympathy for the situation, if notMKORE sothan they do currently.</p>[/quote]same sex adoption, dont ask dont tell, laws concerning gender identity.

I dont think he would of gotten such a stiff sentence if the kid wasnt gay. Theres been quite a few bullying cases within the last year that didnt even go to court. The victims of the bullying also committed suicide.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]some places you can be arrested for calling* homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]</p>

I gotta be honest dezz.....in regards to that case, the outcome would have probably been the same had the kid not been gay. like matt said....there's a HUGE push on punishing "bullies"....that's pretty much what happened here regardless of sexual preference. I really dont think it would have mattered. People would still have had sympathy for the situation, if not*MKORE so*than they do currently.</p>[/quote]same sex adoption, dont ask dont tell, laws concerning gender identity.

I dont think he would of gotten such a stiff sentence if the kid wasnt gay. Theres been quite a few bullying cases within the last year that didnt even go to court. The victims of the bullying also committed suicide.
    [/quote]I also believe that.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]some places you can be arrested for calling homosexuals ***s and whatnot. My point was that homosexuals are as much in your face about their views as Christians and other religious wackos. Look how many laws are being changed to suite their way of life. I dont think we should be changing any laws for one sect of people, no matter who they are.
    [/quote]</p>

I gotta be honest dezz.....in regards to that case, the outcome would have probably been the same had the kid not been gay. like matt said....there's a HUGE push on punishing "bullies"....that's pretty much what happened here regardless of sexual preference. I really dont think it would have mattered. People would still have had sympathy for the situation, if notMKORE sothan they do currently.</p>[/quote]same sex adoption, dont ask dont tell, laws concerning gender identity.

[/quote]

the kid bullied him to the point of him killing himself

it would of absolutely been as stiff
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]find me a case with a sentence as stiff as this. Also most of these bullies are minors, which is another thing.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]find me a case with a sentence as stiff as this. Also most of these bullies are minors, which is another thing.
    [/quote]

find me a similiar case

if u can find me a case of lets say an obese teen taking a shower and somebody video taping it and sending it to all that kids peers to make fun of them and then they go kill themslef - then i'll play along...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_of_Megan_Meier

i'd say thats pretty similiar

EDIT: actually i wouldn't...

theres really no other case like this... that i can find anyway
    Fear the name, appreciate the game