Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]joba fell off a trampoline, compound fracture on his ankle. blaaahhhh
    [/quote]</P>

yea i read that earlier...forgot to post it in the midst of our discussion this morning.</P>

how is that guy even on our roster still?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]The Real Mitt Romney

Will the real Mitt Romney PLEASE stand up.... We're gonna have a problem here
    [/quote]</P>

Romney inherited more than one million dollarsfrom his family and then proceeded to give every penny to charity.</P>

Funny how we don't here that from the media,</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Romney inherited more than one million dollarsfrom his family and then proceeded to give every penny to charity.</p>

Funny how we don't here that from the media,</p>[/quote]

more than a million dollars is an understatement of what he inherited...

did he ship jobs over seas as well?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

Romney inherited more than one million dollarsfrom his family and then proceeded to give every penny to charity.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In his tax return it showed donations totaling 15% of his income to charity. While Obama's was around 1%.</P>

Who's the greedy one again?</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Romney inherited more than one million dollarsfrom his family and then proceeded to give every penny to charity.</p>

Funny how we don't here that from the media,</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

In his tax return it showed donations totaling 15% of his income to charity. While Obama's was around 1%.</p>

Who's the greedy one again?</p>[/quote]

first off, i wouldn't consider BYU a charity...

secondly, its hard to give a guy credit for donating money he said he never got

EDIT: and also lets not compare the incomes of Obama to Romney lol. I hope that was a joke. Charitable writeoff to a college to soothe the tax hit - what a humanitarian
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

In his tax return it showed donations totaling 15% of his income to charity. While Obama's was around 1%.</P>

[/quote]

EDIT: and also lets not compare the incomes of Obama to Romney lol. I hope that was a joke. Charitable writeoff to a college to soothe the tax hit - what a humanitarian
    [/quote]</P>

I don't think you understand the tax code. When you donate to charity, you don't get ANY of the money. If he took the "tax hit" he would keep 85% of it since his income is almost exclusively from investment income. You know, the kind of income that actually creates jobs.</P>

The Jets just traded their best QB (Drew Stanton) to the Colts.</P>

Come to think of it...they ARE stupid.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I don't think you understand the tax code. When you donate to charity, you don't get ANY of the money. If he took the "tax hit" he would keep 85% of it since his income is almost exclusively from investment income. You know, the kind of income that actually creates jobs.</P>[/quote]I guess I find it interesting that their are people out of work all over the country this fat cats must be waiting for some poor guy to come up with a new way/idea to make money easy like turning water into oil or something....maybe a chain of Steve's Steak houses...How about alaw that doesn't allow foreign made shoesinto this country that would getsome shoe factory's going ...the biggest problem is that our own government didn't protect American jobs they shipped them all over seas with foolish trade agreements...big companies invested in foreign workers with factories, training andtechnologyso they could line their pockets withmore profits...I serious don't know how they fix this mess they made its global now....when you can't go ahead anymore back up! Everything is ****ing great right? these fat cats will start investing pretty soon and there will jobs for everybodyjobswith health care maybe anice retirement plan ? won't be long now....

PATS--

You have an Instant Message.

I rec your generous gift today. Last Place in FF never felt so good!

Thanks-LT

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

I don't think you understand the tax code. When you donate to charity, you don't get ANY of the money. If he took the "tax hit" he would keep 85% of it since his income is almost exclusively from investment income. You know, the kind of income that actually creates jobs.</P>

[/quote]I guess I find it interesting that their are people out of work all over the country this fat cats must be waiting for some poor guy to come up with a new way/idea to make money easy like turning water into oil or something....maybe a chain of Steve's Steak houses...How about alaw that doesn't allow foreign made shoesinto this country that would getsome shoe factory's going ...the biggest problem is that our own government didn't protect American jobs they shipped them all over seas with foolish trade agreements...big companies invested in foreign workers with factories, training andtechnologyso they could line their pockets withmore profits...I serious don't know how they fix this mess they made its global now....when you can't go ahead anymore back up! Everything is ****ing great right? these fat cats will start investing pretty soon and there will jobs for everybodyjobswith health care maybe anice retirement plan ? won't be long now....[/quote]</P>

May I respectfully ask what a "fat cat" is?</P>