Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Good genetics in that family. When is your Vegas trip ?[/quote]</p>

End of April</p>

[/quote]Happy Times!!!! You have to post a pic of JP floating around in the Gondola that Moorehead refused to board.[/quote]</p>

OR, post a picture of someone I threw into the water....lol</p>

[/quote]you should def gamble some pizz.
    [/quote]</p>

nahhh sonnnnnn!!
    actually...i will throw down some money somewhere on the Giants repeating maybe....
    but, no.....i dont gamble. why start now? lol</p>[/quote]youre being silly. trust me, take like 300-500 bucks just in case you get the urge.

do you ever play poker with friends?

All-Pro

I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

both games generally have low minimums and you can play for a long time and lose very little...generally they are the types of games you play when you just wanna sit there and get free drinks without spending too much money.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Good genetics in that family. When is your Vegas trip ?[/quote]</p>

End of April</p>

[/quote]Happy Times!!!! You have to post a pic of JP floating around in the Gondola that Moorehead refused to board.[/quote]</p>

OR, post a picture of someone I threw into the water....lol</p>

[/quote]you should def gamble some pizz.
    [/quote]</p>

nahhh sonnnnnn!!
    actually...i will throw down some money somewhere on the Giants repeating maybe....
    but, no.....i dont gamble. why start now? lol</p>[/quote]youre being silly. trust me, take like 300-500 bucks just in case you get the urge.

do you ever play poker with friends?
    [/quote]I don't gamble either...but last time we were in atlantic city...I started to get the "itch" After you see how fast $ can disappear....it tends to slow me down.

[quote user="DavenIII"]I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

both games generally have low minimums and you can play for a long time and lose very little...generally they are the types of games you play when you just wanna sit there and get free drinks without spending too much money.
    [/quote]What is Pai Gow?

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

[/quote]What is Pai Gow?[/quote]

It's that game you see people play with tiles...except you can play Pai Gow "poker" and then you play with cards.

you get 7 cards you have to make one 5 card hand and one 2 card hand....if either of your hands beats the dealers corresponding hand you push....which almost always happens, my friend once sat at a Pai-Gow table for 9 hours straight and only lost 50$

obviously if both your hands lose you lose and if both win you win.

you can also bet bonus if you want...if you get a 7 card straight it's 5000/1 (unless you do it with a joker then it's only 1000/1) also you get the normal 2/1-3/1-4/1 stuff that said you do lose your bonus bet on a push so if you are only there to get drinks and waste some time gambling you can decide not to put anything on the bonus and just sit there forever pretty much.

(Rules)

[quote user="DavenIII"]I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

[/quote]</P>

nah, the only game i know is Hold-em, and some blackjack....but i dont have the money to spare for either.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

It's that game you see people play with tiles...except you can play Pai Gow "poker" and then you play with cards.

you get 7 cards you have to make one 5 card hand and one 2 card hand....if either of your hands beats the dealers corresponding hand you push....which almost always happens, my friend once sat at a Pai-Gow table for 9 hours straight and only lost 50$

you can also bet bonus if you want...if you get a 7 card straight it's 5000/1 (unless you do it with a joker then it's only 1000/1) also you get the normal 2/1-3/1-4/1 stuff that said you do lose your bonus bet on a push so if you are only there to get drinks and waste some time gambling you can decide not to put anything on the bonus and just sit there forever pretty much.

(Rules)

[/quote]Thanks for explaining. The main thing I would lose if I was at that table for 9 hours would be my sobriety. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]I understand you saying you don't gamble pizz, but, if your friends do eventually goad you into it I recommend either Pai Gow or Craps....

(Rules)

[/quote]Thanks for explaining. The main thing I would lose if I was at that table for 9 hours would be my sobriety. lol[/quote]

And that's the point, losing your sobriety for as little money as possible ... Pai Gow and Craps.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!![/quote]Slow Day