Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
    [/quote]</p>

I read this and laughed so hard in my office lol...
    I'm like...."man! that will win you a TON of games!!!"</p>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</p>

I have yet to find a jets fan who likes this move at all.
    i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol. quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

i bought Arringtons jersey first day it was released to my jersey shop lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]This move is eating Sanchez alive. I give him 5-6 games before he cracks. You are forgetting about the Tebow chants. You are forgetting that the GM already stated on Mike and Mike "Well see, you know 3, 3 and outs in a row and maybe well change it up". Its friggin March!! lol The man is insane.

Thank goodness we dont have an owner or a gm like Woody and <span dir="ltr">Tannenbaum. THANK GOD!!

</span>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]He sucks at throwing an accurate pass but he's great in interviews
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]Teebow is not about winning games. He is an illusion...his jersey's are already selling. The Jet's stand to make a bunch off of his name and his "persona" If he actually helps them win games, that will be a huge bonus. Just goes to show you what composes the Jet's fanbase, who the hell would buy a Teebow Jersey? lmao.[/quote]</p>

i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol. quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

[/quote]lol so did my friend. i was soooo sure him and ap would wreck ****.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</P>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

i guess there are "jets fans" who WOULD buy the jersey lol.* quotations......love it</p>[/quote]I mean Really...even if we sucked horribly bad and we signed Teebow, there's no wayyyyyy, I'm buying his jersey a few day's after he get's here. I forgot to mention: " We all know who's house this is"[/quote]

[/quote]I remember being excited about Arrington. I think that might be a little different. Teebow's a qb who barely completes 50% of his passes. Arrington was a linebacker who successful at his position.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</p>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</p>[/quote]Hed be signing a different tune if Tebow came to the Giants

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Hed be signing a different tune if Tebow came to the Giants
    [/quote]</P>

The Giants offense is already dynamic. The Jets is horrible.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]</p>

Morehead has repeat himself over and over for the past week lol.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</p>[/quote]

actually he meant to say LMAO and he is currently looking for his left cheek
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Did you really "laugh out loud" when you typed this?</P>

[/quote]</P>

I made the airy laugh noise that comes out of my nose when i try to laugh silently. So, out loud only if you were close by!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant