Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Looks like Steve Smith just signed with the Rams.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out.* But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]This move is eating Sanchez alive. I give him 5-6 games before he cracks. You are forgetting about the Tebow chants. You are forgetting that the GM already stated on Mike and Mike "Well see, you know 3, 3 and outs in a row and maybe well change it up". Its friggin March!! lol The man is insane.

Thank goodness we dont have an owner or a gm like Woody and <span dir="ltr">Tannenbaum. THANK GOD!!

</span>[/quote]Holy crap, I forgot about what their Gm said.....hahahahaha lmao. Sanchez will be in a straight jacket by mid-season.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin
    [/quote]</P>

Its just the way I see it.</P>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Tebow helps their football team. I can't say how much yet because there are so many outside factors that have to play out. But having this kid in the mix in their offensive attack, gives them a more dynamic offense.[/quote]

You Trollin
    [/quote]</p>

Its just the way I see it.</p>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</p>[/quote]

I think I said it before, but My little brother is a huge jets fan...a solid fan too! I actually respect Jet's fans like him.

his Birthday was March 21 the day the deal went down....he was so upset....bad enough they have to ruin the team, but on his Birthday no less (that's what he's saying not me) I really felt bad for him.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You Trollin
    [/quote]</P>

Its just the way I see it.</P>

Plus its fun to poke at that Tebow hater, Pizzlestick.</P>

[/quote]

I think I said it before, but My little brother is a huge jets fan...a solid fan too! I actually respect Jet's fans like him.

his Birthday was March 21 the day the deal went down....he was so upset....bad enough they have to ruin the team, but on his Birthday no less (that's what he's saying not me) I really felt bad for him.
    [/quote]</P>

Tell him your buddy Morehead says its a good move by the Jets.</P>

Thats should make him feel better.</P>

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Jerry
    Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James
    Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Jerry Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Well.....better than Diehl at LT &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Jerry Reese says that David Diehl might replace Kareem McKenzie at RT. James Brewer will also get off the bench and compete at RT as well.</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Well.....better than Diehl at LT &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]Anything is better than Diehl at LT, LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

Well, we're still here....the boards survive another day? lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant