Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So where does everybody stand on the MLB choices J-Reese named the other day??

He specifically mentioned Greg Jones, Herzlich, and even the possibility of Boley switching to MIKE LB.

Personally I wouldnt mind Boley at MIKE and JQ at WILL or even Herzlich at MIKE, Herz was a half of a step slow but he still has a GREAT football IQ, he was constantly around the play and the ball, he just needed to get up to speed.... Then he got injured, LOL
    [/quote]Love the idea of Boley at mlb. He is a straight up steam roller.[/quote]I love the idea of Boleys speed and coverage skills in the middle but the only thing <font size="5">I dont like is the idea of him taking of guards and FBs, Im not sure he's got the thickness to take on some of those bowling balls head on</font>
    [/quote]</p>

I think I like the idea of Boley at MLB. He's the most experienced at LB, and has the speed and coverage like you said. </p>

[/quote]</p>

Don't know if he's stout enough to shed blocks from centers and guards to stuff the run.</p>[/quote]I feel like someone just said that....... LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"]So where does everybody stand on the MLB choices J-Reese named the other day??

He specifically mentioned Greg Jones, Herzlich, and even the possibility of Boley switching to MIKE LB.

Personally I wouldnt mind Boley at MIKE and JQ at WILL or even Herzlich at MIKE, Herz was a half of a step slow but he still has a GREAT football IQ, he was constantly around the play and the ball, he just needed to get up to speed.... Then he got injured, LOL
    [/quote]Love the idea of Boley at mlb. He is a straight up steam roller.[/quote]I love the idea of Boleys speed and coverage skills in the middle but the only thing <FONT size=5>I dont like is the idea of him taking of guards and FBs, Im not sure he's got the thickness to take on some of those bowling balls head on</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I think I like the idea of Boley at MLB. He's the most experienced at LB, and has the speed and coverage like you said. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't know if he's stout enough to shed blocks from centers and guards to stuff the run.</P>

[/quote]I feel like someone just said that....... LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Sorry Kase...didn't see that.</P>

Great minds and all.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]Hey Morehead, I saw Kill the Irishman last night(it was ok, very typical mob movie), it was about the mob war in Cleveland during the mid -late 70's. Just wondering if you were living in Cleveland when all those car bombings were going off?
    [/quote]As an Irishman and big fan of Organized Crime Drama's, I LOVE that movie

Union Leader: We have a contract and you're going to honor it or I'm going to lock out your union. Is that clear ya ****in' potato eater?

Danny Greene: Potato eater? Seeing as how the potato was the only source of nutrition in Ireland for 300 years and half the population including my ancestors died in the great famine, I'd say that term is insensitive. Speaking of culinary tastes, Mr. MacLeish, you're Scottish aren't you? Let's talk about Haggis. Haggis is seasoned lard stuffed into a sheep's colon. So I may be a potato eater Mr. MacLeish but I don't eat fat out of a sheep's *******[/quote]</p>

I saw it. I thought it was good. Wasn't TAHT good though lol</p>[/quote]Not many Irish Mob movies out there, and I def thought that was one of the best ones yet.

I wonder if they'll ever make a story about Jimmy Coonan, Micky Featherstone, and The Westies who were making NYC a very 'lively' place in the 70s and 80s
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I really wish "Warrior" was a more popular movie so people could see how absolutely incredible it was. I don't know much about MMA, but thats not even the main part of the movie. I can't really describe it without giving away too much of the plot...
    But it could be the Rocky of the younger generation. I had my family watch it on Saturday, and they all loved it. I've seen it 5 times, and just talking about it makes me wanna watch it again.
    My favorite film of the past year easily.Runners up are: Goon...and Drive.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]Love the idea of Boley at mlb. He is a straight up steam roller.[/quote]I love the idea of Boleys speed and coverage skills in the middle but the only thing <FONT size=5>I dont like is the idea of him taking of guards and FBs, Im not sure he's got the thickness to take on some of those bowling balls head on</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

I think I like the idea of Boley at MLB. He's the most experienced at LB, and has the speed and coverage like you said. </P>

[/quote]</P>

Don't know if he's stout enough to shed blocks from centers and guards to stuff the run.</P>[/quote]I feel like someone just said that....... LOL
    [/quote] Its two for Tuesday !

[quote user="JPizzack"]I really wish "Warrior" was a more popular movie so people could see how absolutely incredible it was. I don't know much about MMA, but thats not even the main part of the movie. I can't really describe it without giving away too much of the plot...
    But it could be the Rocky of the younger generation. I had my family watch it on Saturday, and they all loved it. I've seen it 5 times, and just talking about it makes me wanna watch it again.
    My favorite film of the past year easily.Runners up are: Goon...and Drive.[/quote]Damnit I STILL havent seen 'Goon'

All of my boys who saw it LOVED it

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I really wish "Warrior" was a more popular movie so people could see how absolutely incredible it was. I don't know much about MMA, but thats not even the main part of the movie. I can't really describe it without giving away too much of the plot...
    My favorite film of the past year easily.Runners up are: Goon...and Drive.[/quote]Damnit I STILL havent seen 'Goon'

[/quote]</P>

perfect combination of AWESOMNESS and HILARIOUSNESS!!!!
    A++++
    3 Thumbs up!!!

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I really wish "Warrior" was a more popular movie so people could see how absolutely incredible it was. I don't know much about MMA, but thats not even the main part of the movie. I can't really describe it without giving away too much of the plot...

[/quote]Warrior, was that the brother vs. brother one?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

perfect combination of AWESOMNESS and HILARIOUSNESS!!!!
    A++++
    3 Thumbs up!!!

lol</p>[/quote]Having played hockey, being a 'hard hitting' player, and the fact that SlapShot is one of my fav movies, I KNOW Im gonna love this movie

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]I really wish "Warrior" was a more popular movie so people could see how absolutely incredible it was. I don't know much about MMA, but thats not even the main part of the movie. I can't really describe it without giving away too much of the plot...

[/quote]Warrior, was that the brother vs. brother one?[/quote]</P>

yes. that's the one.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant