Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]</P>

No one knows what actually happened. However, it would seem from what we do know that this was a serious misdeed by Zimmerman.</P>

But to say that we know exactly what happened and then to characterize it accordingly, is tremendously misguided.</P>

Remember what they all said about the Duke "rape" case. Which turned out to be complete bull****.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

i just found this in part of a news article:
    """On the day of the shooting, Sanford police officials determined that they did not have enough evidence to the contrary to detain Zimmerman. Whether they were suspicious of his story would not have mattered. They would have had to produce hard evidence to the contrary. The <SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1332995651_4>probable cause</SPAN> criterion is derived from the Constitution and is meant to protect against unreasonable arrest."""</P>

so basically....
    the kid is laying dead on the ground....the dude said he was attacked, and they were like...oh man...this sucks....well...go home, we'll sort this out.

in almost any place ever....you get arrested on scene, and wait until they clear you....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

[/quote]</p>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </p>[/quote]Exactly!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]I literally just watched the video of Zimmerman getting out of police cruiser at station. He does not have a single mark or blood on him.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </p>[/quote]The police dropped the ball from the beginning. It really sucks for the family.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

No one knows what actually happened. However, it would seem from what we do know that this was a serious misdeed by Zimmerman.</P>

But to say that we know exactly what happened and then to characterize it accordingly, is tremendously misguided.</P>

Remember what they all said about the Duke "rape" case. Which turned out to be complete bull****.</P>

[/quote]</P>

but at least that was handled the right way. allegations of a serious crime should not be treated lightly.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I literally just watched the video of Zimmerman getting out of police cruiser at station. He does not have a single mark or blood on him.[/quote]</P>

yea i just watched/read that today also.</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case??? Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

I have alot of friends with carry permits. None have ever had to use it. But i remember years ago, when my buddy got his permit that year, there was a fight about to break out at our bar, he took his gun, gave it to his fiancee, put it in her bag, told her to go to the bathroom, and then we went out to take care of business. lol
    I just dont really understand alot of it...why was this guy using a gun on neighborhood watch anyway?! his job is to "observe and report", not take matters into his own hands. /facepalm
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

but at least that was handled the right way. allegations of a serious crime should not be treated lightly.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was NOT handled in the right way. There was a vidoe of one of the accused at an ATM at the exact time this woman said she was raped by him. The "overzealous" prosecutor refused to drop charges against him.</P>

That was one of the most greivous cases of prosecutorial misconduct I have ever seen.</P>

Its really interesting to me that libs are constantly shouting "innocent until proven guilty" until of course its a sympothetic victim and an accused that they don't like. Then it all changes.</P>

You can cut the hypocrasy with a knife in this tragic case. especially from guys like Al Sharpton.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi