Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]</p>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </p>

[/quote]Exactly!!!![/quote]

first off, I agree with the Florida law that allows you to shoot to kill when you fear for your life, I don't see how that's a bull**** law, if you fear for your life shouldn't you be able to protect yourself? shooting someone in the leg is actually hard you know, it's not so simple...plus if they also have a gun then it's not going to do you much good.

secondly, what happened to innocent until proven guilty, why would we arrest him now and figure it out later? that goes against everything our legal system stands for.

I hate that you guys all jump into these emotional responses...it's whats wrong with people nowadays, you can't change the way a system works every time you don't like something someone did, you have to follow due process...otherwise why even have laws in the first place.

If Zimmerman is guilty then I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but until he's proven guilty I want him to be given a fair trial and I want all rules to be followed...I don't want him being treated differently just because his case made big news.
    [/quote]Innocent til proven guilty applies ONLY to trials, not to arrests

And you really agree with Florida's law!?!?! Well I think you're threatening my way of life, does that mean that I can drive upstate and murder you???

So far Zimmerman cant get a fair trial, cause you cant go to trial for a crime unless you're arrested and according to you he shouldnt be arrested and in turn he shouldnt go to trial for a crime he obviously comitted??
    [/quote]</p>

You are right Kase. But they have convicted this guy already in the court of public opinion.</p>

It seems that you have as well.</p>

[/quote]Dont kid yourself, public opinion doesnt mean tish!!!!

I have because its painfull obvious what happened, and its obvious that you have your opinion on the case as well, does that mean you're right???

ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

If I had to choose I would say that the guy followed him, confronted him and then shot him during a scuffle. Thats at least manslaughter, if not worse.</p>

But I can't say that I know what so many out there presume to know. No one really knows what happened except these two people, and one of them is dead.</p>

This is exactly what happened in the Duke case. everybody thought they <u>knew</u> exactly what happened. MSNBC was on the scene along with Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson. Rich white preppies and a black victim. The nation was in outrage. these kids were publicly scorned and afraid to leave their houses.</p>

And they were all proven absolutely innocent.</p>[/quote]Im a working class, blue collar Irish-American living in a blue collar diverse neigborhood, neither a rich white preppy or a black victim.

Cops told him to stay put, dont approach the person, and dont start a confrontation, all of that is on the 911 tape its not us 'liberal' twisting the truth

Sounds like you think you know exactly what happened, but in actuallity me and you know the same as everyone else except for Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Dont kid yourself, public opinion doesnt mean tish!!!!

I have because its painfull obvious what happened, and its obvious that you have your opinion on the case as well, does that mean you're right???

ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!!!
    [/quote]

Public opinion is sometimes more important then anything else.

you are jumping to conclusions, I personally do not have an opinion on the case....but you of course will say I do...because you have already made your decision....and you hate it that I'm willing to let the system go through it's process before I make my decision on what my opinion is.

I think that's all Morehead is saying to...I don't think he has an opinion on it yet...there just isn't enough information yet.
    [/quote]You're kidding right??!?!! Have you or anyone you know ever had run ins with the law, public opinion doesnt mean a damned thing

The system cant go through the process until he gets arrested, before we know it this crime will be past the statute of limitations and he'll walk free

...Then you and Morehead can have your party

I gotta take a shower and go grocery shopping, ill be back in an hr or so to pick this back up

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<u>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</u> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</p>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</p>[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it
    <u>
    What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??</u>

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]They arent pretending this didnt happen. Theyre trying to ignore the racial tension, which is a good thing
    And a higher percentage of those evil republicans voted for the civil rights act than dems, people seem to forget that.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    [/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it

What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]</P>

Ask and yee shall receive.</P>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/152933443...man-to-justice</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....

[/quote]</P>

the whole new "eye witness information" about how the kid ran after him, beat him, etc....yet there are no wounds or bruises found on Zimmerman

Unfortunately, Florida's laws are bull**** and allow you to shoot to kill when you fear your life is threatened.
    I also dont understand why he hasnt been arrested. Arrest now...figure it out later. Regardless of self defense or not, he killed a man. you cant just let a guy walk around while you try to sort things out. </P>

[/quote]Exactly!!!![/quote]

first off, I agree with the Florida law that allows you to shoot to kill when you fear for your life, I don't see how that's a bull**** law, if you fear for your life shouldn't you be able to protect yourself? shooting someone in the leg is actually hard you know, it's not so simple...plus if they also have a gun then it's not going to do you much good.

secondly, what happened to innocent until proven guilty, why would we arrest him now and figure it out later? that goes against everything our legal system stands for.

I hate that you guys all jump into these emotional responses...it's whats wrong with people nowadays, you can't change the way a system works every time you don't like something someone did, you have to follow due process...otherwise why even have laws in the first place.

If Zimmerman is guilty then I hope he is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, but until he's proven guilty I want him to be given a fair trial and I want all rules to be followed...I don't want him being treated differently just because his case made big news.
    [/quote]Innocent til proven guilty applies ONLY to trials, not to arrests

And you really agree with Florida's law!?!?! Well I think you're threatening my way of life, does that mean that I can drive upstate and murder you???

So far Zimmerman cant get a fair trial, cause you cant go to trial for a crime unless you're arrested and according to you he shouldnt be arrested and in turn he shouldnt go to trial for a crime he obviously comitted??
    [/quote]</P>

You are right Kase. But they have convicted this guy already in the court of public opinion.</P>

It seems that you have as well.</P>

[/quote]Dont kid yourself, public opinion doesnt mean tish!!!!

ABSOLUTLEY NOT!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

If I had to choose I would say that the guy followed him, confronted him and then shot him during a scuffle. Thats at least manslaughter, if not worse.</P>

But I can't say that I know what so many out there presume to know. No one really knows what happened except these two people, and one of them is dead.</P>

This is exactly what happened in the Duke case. everybody thought they <U>knew</U> exactly what happened. MSNBC was on the scene along with Rev. Al and Jesse Jackson. Rich white preppies and a black victim. The nation was in outrage. these kids were publicly scorned and afraid to leave their houses.</P>

And they were all proven absolutely innocent.</P>

[/quote]Im a working class, blue collar Irish-American living in a blue collar diverse neigborhood, neither a rich white preppy or a black victim.

Cops told him to stay put, dont approach the person, and dont start a confrontation, all of that is on the 911 tape its not us 'liberal' twisting the truth

Sounds like you think you know exactly what happened, but in actuallity me and you know the same as everyone else except for Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin
    [/quote]</P>

I DON'T know what happened....And neither do you.</P>

And by the way, the 911 operator asked if he was following the kid. He said yes and they said "We don't need you to do that". Thats not telling him to stay put".</P>

As i have already said, I suspect it went down in a way where this guy Zimmerman is a murderer. Thast my guess based on what I've heard. And I have heard about this case non stop for days and days.</P>

But I refuse to do what so many others are doing. that is saying that they already "know" what happened.</P>

</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U>* Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american* wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther)* all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you.* And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal.* Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

[/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left.* the people who are wooping up all this emotion.* You mention the idiot on the floor of the House.* How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??

[/quote]</P>

Ask and yee shall receive.</P>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/152933443...man-to-justice</P>

*</P>[/quote]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm just saying....if there was a killing on my block, and i was at the scene, even if ppl said i was attacked and acted in self defense, i would still be arrested until the investigation was over, or until their was a hearing to set bail.</P>

[/quote] No matter if you shot a black, white, asian, indian guy you would be going to jail that night and you would be getting processed. Even if you were 100% in the right like someone broke into your house to rob you and you shot them (which is legal in NY) you probably would never see trial, but they would arrest you just to make sure the correct steps were taken. You arrest the suspect in the case of the incident.

They arrest first and then have the attorneys, prosecutors, and investigators prove if the suspect is guilty or innocent
    [/quote]</P>

exactly. This seems like the most ridiculously obvious thing EVER.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]<u>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</u> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

[/quote]</p>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</p>

[/quote]Link please??

[/quote]</p>

Ask and yee shall receive.</p>

http://video.foxnews.com/v/152933443...man-to-justice</p>

</p>[/quote]A bunch of Trayvon "supporters" also robbed a Walgreens
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0VjoFNgxBI

[/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

[/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

[/quote]</P>

Oh and BTW..."Obama blasting" is fun. You should try it. Its really easy. there is just so much to go after. The only problem is knowing where to start.</P>

Of course I'm sure that you never did any "Bush blasting".............Did you.</P>