Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Oh Yeah....and music too.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

hehe. Perhaps.
    I dont label myself as a liberal or anything, I just think it's just what I think could be perceived as liberal? I dont know.
    But no, I have no agenda, and don't feel like running my mouth about every single thing.
    Oh, and i dont usually EVERlike discussing politics. I find it strangely offensive when sometimes its all anyone wants to talk about. *****ing doesnt change anything. Just do your job voting, or get off your butt and do something to change it. amirite? AMIRITE?!? lol</p>[/quote]

I disagree, I know certain people are completely entrenched in their opinion, but not everyone is, and If I can show people on the fence the logic in my opinion, the common sense of it and pull them over to my side, then I'm helping the country (at least in my opinion)

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hehe. Perhaps.
    I dont label myself as a liberal or anything, I just think it's just what I think could be perceived as liberal? I dont know.
    But no, I have no agenda, and don't feel like running my mouth about every single thing.
    Oh, and i dont usually EVERlike discussing politics. I find it strangely offensive when sometimes its all anyone wants to talk about. *****ing doesnt change anything. Just do your job voting, or get off your butt and do something to change it. amirite? AMIRITE?!? lol</P>

[/quote]

I disagree, I know certain people are completely entrenched in their opinion, but not everyone is, and If I can show people on the fence the logic in my opinion, the common sense of it and pull them over to my side, then I'm helping the country (at least in my opinion)
    [/quote]</P>

I convinced my liberal step daughter to vote for Scott Brown.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Hey Pappy, you see Paul Ryan's spending bill got passed?

it cuts 6 Trillion dollars in spending (over the next 10 years)..it's a good start.
    [/quote]</p>

Won't even be brought to the floorin the Senate. The House is the only responsible body right now.</p>

At least they actually have some guts. Unlike the Senate or the White House.</p>[/quote]

I really really like Paul Ryan, I kind of have a crush on him, he makes so much sense and he doesn't apologize for being right like all the other conservatives do, what are the chances he will one day run for a higher office? or do you think he's happy just staying a representative of Wisconsin.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I convinced my liberal step daughter to vote for Scott Brown.</p>[/quote]

you have done a great service for our country, I thank you for your efforts....that must not have been easy.

hehe. Perhaps.
    Oh, and i dont usually EVERlike discussing politics. I find it strangely offensive when sometimes its all anyone wants to talk about. *****ing doesnt change anything. Just do your job voting, or get off your butt and do something to change it. amirite? AMIRITE?!? lol</P>

[/quote]

I disagree, I know certain people are completely entrenched in their opinion, but not everyone is, and <FONT color=#0000ff>If I can show people on the fence the logic in my opinion, the common sense of it and pull them over to my side, then I'm helping the country (at least in my opinion)
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

lol thats ridiculous....im not even gonna comment</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

hehe. Perhaps.

[/quote]

I disagree, I know certain people are completely entrenched in their opinion, but not everyone is, and <FONT color=#0000ff>If I can show people on the fence the logic in my opinion, the common sense of it and pull them over to my side, then I'm helping the country (at least in my opinion)
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

it cuts 6 Trillion dollars in spending (over the next 10 years)..it's a good start.
    [/quote]</P>

Won't even be brought to the floorin the Senate. The House is the only responsible body right now.</P>

At least they actually have some guts. Unlike the Senate or the White House.</P>

[/quote]

I really really like Paul Ryan, I kind of have a crush on him, he makes so much sense and he doesn't apologize for being right like all the other conservatives do, what are the chances he will one day run for a higher office? or do you think he's happy just staying a representative of Wisconsin.
    [/quote]</P>

We all love Paul Ryan. I love Tom Coburn in the Senate as well. I loved Coburns comment when a poll was released that only 11% of the voters approved of congress. He said "I'd like to knowhow there are11%out therethat actually like us"</P>

Or something to that effect.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hehe. Perhaps.

[/quote]

</FONT>[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why is it rediculous?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

Won't even be brought to the floorin the Senate. The House is the only responsible body right now.</p>

At least they actually have some guts. Unlike the Senate or the White House.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

We all love Paul Ryan. I love Tom Coburn in the Senate as well. I loved Coburns comment when a poll was released that only 11% of the voters approved of congress. He said "I'd like to knowhow there are11%out therethat actually like us"</p>

Or something to that effect.</p>[/quote]

Oh man how did I miss that, that's hilarious I gotta find a clip of him saying that, too funny.