Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, you can say 'real world' and 'truth' all you want, but just because you think something is a fact doesnt make it so
    [/quote]

Correct the part that makes it a fact is that it's an inarguable truth, some people ARE "acting" like they are outraged because its "cool" some people are acting outraged because they want attention and some people are acting in such a way because they believe everything the media has told them...al those things are inarguable truths...period...and all your whining that "it's just my opinion" does not make it so.

[quote user="Kase-1"]About the majority of Trayvon Martin supporters being mindless sheep that follow because its 'cool' or 'in'.....FALSE again!!!![/quote]

That's your opinion, I o think it's the majority, I know for a fact it is some, but I don't not know for sure it's the majority, but since it's my opinion that the majority of American when it comes to most topics just react emotionally to whatever the news tells them to I'd guess it is the majority....no actually takes the time to think about anything but themselves anymore...at least that's my opinion of most people.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story[/quote]

No you aren't in charge of whats on the news...but you are in charge of how you react to it and the people reacting to this particular story with outrage seem quite silly, considering this is an every day occurrence....you should not be surprised about this, you should be angry that this sort of thing happens everyday....but you should not be outraged at this one person, because you don't even know the facts of the case here....you should be outraged that this sort of thing happens everyday in America...not at this one individual case.

[/quote]</P>

Morehead and his legions can and will change the world.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story

[/quote]</p>

I brought this point up earlier. Sincewe can't control what's on the news, why is it SO crazy to believe that people are passionate about this story, whether they are one side of the argument or the other? Daven just thinks people are being sheep like you said, but it's just because if you follow any news whatsoever, you can't escape this kind of ****.
    Morehead stated earlier that there are so many other things going on in the country, yet this is what we (as well as many many other people) are discussing.
    Well, there's pop culture for you. And you can't blame one news agency for it. This **** is like CRACK to them once they find out people are going nuts over it.
    </p>[/quote]

You get to decide how you react to what you see on the news, you get to decide whether what they tell you is worth your time or not.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, you can say 'real world' and 'truth' all you want, but just because you think something is a fact doesnt make it so
    [/quote]

Correct the part that makes it a fact is that it's an inarguable truth, some people ARE "acting" like they are outraged because its "cool" some people are acting outraged because they want attention and some people are acting in such a way because they believe everything the media has told them...al those things are inarguable truths...period...and all your whining that "it's just my opinion" does not make it so.

[quote user="Kase-1"]About the majority of Trayvon Martin supporters being mindless sheep that follow because its 'cool' or 'in'.....FALSE again!!!![/quote]

That's your opinion, I o think it's the majority, I know for a fact it is some, but I don't not know for sure it's the majority, but since it's my opinion that the majority of American when it comes to most topics just react emotionally to whatever the news tells them to I'd guess it is the majority....no actually takes the time to think about anything but themselves anymore...at least that's my opinion of most people.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story[/quote]

No you aren't in charge of whats on the news...but you are in charge of how you react to it and the people reacting to this particular story with outrage seem quite silly, considering this is an every day occurrence....you should not be surprised about this, you should be angry that this sort of thing happens everyday....but you should not be outraged at this one person, because you don't even know the facts of the case here....you should be outraged that this sort of thing happens everyday in America...not at this one individual case.

[/quote]You forgot the fact that people are outraged because of this awful crime that was committed and has so far gone unpunished

All of the people that I know who are upset about this case are legitimately upset, not because its the 'cool thing to do' it was a terrible act, we all know it

Im reacting to this story how I believe is appropriate, to you it may be 'silly' but to me and countless others its justified. People are upset at how this case is being handled, obviously people are upset with the amount of violence going on in the country, there are anti-gun and gang rallies all the time across the nation. This is just 1 case that is just terrible and it deserves to be broadcast across the nation, not just Orlando
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Morehead and his legions can and will change the world.</p>[/quote]Oh Lord, I hope 'the world' means Canada and only Canada, LOL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]Oh Lord, I hope 'the world' means Canada and only Canada, LOL
    [/quote]</P>

Dammit...now where am I going to run away to???</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

You will be welcome in the New Morehead World Order my son.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

You will be welcome in the New Morehead World Order my son.</P>

[/quote]</P>

We're well on our way to The New World Order, sir....</P>

it's only a matter of time where we end up in a worldwide dictatorship &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Anyone been watching this seasons's Showtime shows?

Such awesome seasons of Californication, Shamless, and the new show House of Lies (starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell).

And with Game of Thrones starting back up?? Good times!

Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]Anyone been watching this seasons's Showtime shows?

Such awesome seasons of Californication, Shamless, and the new show House of Lies (starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell).

[/quote]</P>

Don't watch Shameless but I do love Cali and House of Lies. That friggin chick (I think her name is Dawn Olivieri) is unbelievably hot.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Anyone been watching this seasons's Showtime shows?

[/quote]</P>

Don't watch Shameless but I do love Cali and House of Lies. That friggin chick (I think her name is Dawn Olivieri) is unbelievably hot.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ohhh the one who plays Monica? Dude....she's an 11 out of 10. easily. rrrrawwwwrrrrr</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant