Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]The REAL story here Kase, in my opinion, is not Trayvon Martins death, because we don't know the circumstances there, so to get all outraged over something no one knows anything about is just stupid, no the REAL story is about how the Media uses people like you Kase and the others, your friends that you think are "actually" angry about this issue....they USE you to drive their own agendas...to me THAT's the real story...not the situation you keep calling a crime/tragedy/murder because the news told you to call it that.
    [/quote]

i see davens slow at work today
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Anyone been watching this seasons's Showtime shows?

Such awesome seasons of Californication, Shamless, and the new show House of Lies (starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell).

And with Game of Thrones starting back up?? Good times!

[/quote]</P>

Don't watch Shameless but I do love Cali and House of Lies. That friggin chick (I think her name is Dawn Olivieri) is unbelievably hot.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ohhh the one who plays Monica? Dude....she's an 11 out of 10. easily. rrrrawwwwrrrrr</P>

[/quote]I have to start catching up on Cali. I like that show. I don't remember this chick Monica?[/quote]</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]You REALLY dont have any idea why people are upset??[/quote]

No the problem here Kase, is that I DO know why people upset, I know better then they do themselves, most people are upset because the Media has told them to be, and for no other reason....they don't know that themselves but that is the case.

[quote user="Kase-1"]People are in an uproar because an unarmed teenager was shot by a neighborhood watch member after being told that 'the police will take care of it', the only 'weapon' he had was a hoodie, a bag of skittles, and an iced tea, and from what has been shown so far, Zimmerman went outside to confront the kid and then shot him[/quote]

Yes that's what the news told you, but we don't know if that's true or not....why don't you wait for the actual facts before getting angry about something you know nothing about.

[/quote]</P>

I think its time to drop this.</P>

</P>

<FONT size=4>How about them Celts!!!!!!</FONT></P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK, I see you're gonna pick it up where we left off.

Never did I suggest that 100% of the people that are attending these rallies and supporting the arrest were doing it for a just cause, I was saying that a majority are and you deny that claim.* To you it seems like they are all hipsters looking for the next 'cool thing' but in actuallity the majority are angry at the whole situation and doing it because its the 'right thing' not the 'cool thing'
    [/quote]

Ok, let's put your theory to the test then shall we? I'm going to remember this, and lets say a month, one month from now I'm gonna start making Hoodie+Skittles+Trayvon comments around TAGF and in THEE Thread, I can almost guarantee no one is going to know what I'm talking about, people care in the moment....but we forget...most are not "really" angry, they are spurred by the media to be angry in the moment but once the media drops this and picks something else up those same people will be "genuinely angry" at the next tragedy, I'm sorry Kase but that's how most people are, they do what they are told by the media....our society is a bunch of sheep...everyone will forget....it's sad but it's also true.
    [/quote]

Sounds like a good idea Daven

So why do you put genuinely angry in quotations, are you saying that nobody can or is allowed to be genuinely angry anymore, because you think they'll just be pretending to join the fad or theyre trying to be 'cool'

Better that people think its 'cool' and bring attention to the issue rather than ignoring it completely, yes it may be disingenuous but at least its bringing attention to the light

To you its a majority, in reality its a minority
    [/quote]Is it cool in the younger generations to be "angry" these days? I do know a few people that due to drugs are Angry people now, I pray for them, but it's pretty much an every day, all the time thing. They're just angry. I do agree that certain races are more disposed to be involved in criminal activity. Another important statistic is how many of the perps that do illegal things are addicts or under the influence of alcohol and drugs.[/quote]</P>

I disagree about certain races being more disposed to crime.* It has a lot to do with a million factors but race aint one of them.</P>[/quote]I realize its 2001 data, I would be interested to see 2012.

Graph is for:
    As of 2001, the chances of going to prison in percentages for various demographic groups

[quote user="DavenIII"]The REAL story here Kase, in my opinion, is not Trayvon Martins death, because we don't know the circumstances there, so to get all outraged over something no one knows anything about is just stupid, no the REAL story is about how the Media uses people like you Kase and the others, your friends that you think are "actually" angry about this issue....they USE you to drive their own agendas...to me THAT's the real story...not the situation you keep calling a crime/tragedy/murder because the news told you to call it that.
    [/quote]Dont kid yourself, there are PLENTY circumstances that are known at this point in time

So im not allowed to be angry about what happened, Im only doing this because the media tells me to be angry about it?? Thats insane!!!!

The media puts the story in the light, you take your own opinions and views away from it. If the media didnt show the story how would I have known about a murder in Orlando?? How would you and Morehead know about the healthcare battle?? Because the media tells you about the issues

Are you really that biased you cant see the truth??

In that case the media is brainwashing you and Morehead for the conservative agenda, you arent a free thinker with your own views you are just a sheep who follows the medias agenda, and all of your friends who share the same views are just doing it to be 'cool' and 'different', you dont care about issues you just care about what the media tells you.... See how ridiculously stupid that sounds???

Give it up man
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]The REAL story here Kase, in my opinion, is not Trayvon Martins death, because we don't know the circumstances there, so to get all outraged over something no one knows anything about is just stupid, no the REAL story is about how the Media uses people like you Kase and the others, your friends that you think are "actually" angry about this issue....they USE you to drive their own agendas...to me THAT's the real story...not the situation you keep calling a crime/tragedy/murder because the news told you to call it that.
    [/quote]

i see davens slow at work today
    [/quote]Daven hasnt done work since Trayvon Martin's name was brought up
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Anyone been watching this seasons's Showtime shows?

Such awesome seasons of Californication, Shamless, and the new show House of Lies (starring Don Cheadle and Kristen Bell).

And with Game of Thrones starting back up?? Good times!

[/quote]</P>

Don't watch Shameless but I do love Cali and House of Lies. That friggin chick (I think her name is Dawn Olivieri) is unbelievably hot.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Ohhh the one who plays Monica? Dude....she's an 11 out of 10. easily. rrrrawwwwrrrrr</P>

[/quote]I have to start catching up on Cali. I like that show. I don't remember this chick Monica?[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

that picture doesnt even do her justice to how absolutely slammin' she looks in the show. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK, I see you're gonna pick it up where we left off.

Never did I suggest that 100% of the people that are attending these rallies and supporting the arrest were doing it for a just cause, I was saying that a majority are and you deny that claim. To you it seems like they are all hipsters looking for the next 'cool thing' but in actuallity the majority are angry at the whole situation and doing it because its the 'right thing' not the 'cool thing'
    [/quote]

Ok, let's put your theory to the test then shall we? I'm going to remember this, and lets say a month, one month from now I'm gonna start making Hoodie+Skittles+Trayvon comments around TAGF and in THEE Thread, I can almost guarantee no one is going to know what I'm talking about, people care in the moment....but we forget...most are not "really" angry, they are spurred by the media to be angry in the moment but once the media drops this and picks something else up those same people will be "genuinely angry" at the next tragedy, I'm sorry Kase but that's how most people are, they do what they are told by the media....our society is a bunch of sheep...everyone will forget....it's sad but it's also true.
    [/quote]

Sounds like a good idea Daven

So why do you put genuinely angry in quotations, are you saying that nobody can or is allowed to be genuinely angry anymore, because you think they'll just be pretending to join the fad or theyre trying to be 'cool'

Better that people think its 'cool' and bring attention to the issue rather than ignoring it completely, yes it may be disingenuous but at least its bringing attention to the light

To you its a majority, in reality its a minority
    [/quote]Is it cool in the younger generations to be "angry" these days? I do know a few people that due to drugs are Angry people now, I pray for them, but it's pretty much an every day, all the time thing. They're just angry. I do agree that certain races are more disposed to be involved in criminal activity. Another important statistic is how many of the perps that do illegal things are addicts or under the influence of alcohol and drugs.[/quote]</p>

I disagree about certain races being more disposed to crime. It has a lot to do with a million factors but race aint one of them.</p>[/quote]I realize its 2001 data, I would be interested to see 2012.

[/quote]

thats registered crimes though

I think we could all agree that cops tend to racially profile and there is a probably LARGE discrimination in white males committing crimes not being caught to black males not going caught.

I agree that black males probably would still have the advantage but I would think that its much closer than that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]I just had my photo taken with a coworker for a sales award I won, and we did outside because it's pretty nice out today.
    Problem was it's cold, and i was facing the sun, so im like standing out there, arms crossed, trying to warm up. And then I couldnt see, so im fairly sure that the picture probably looks like I'm straigh mean-muggin the camera lol[/quote]Haha, after reading that it was cold outside, I automatically thought you would next say that the co-workers headlights were on high beam! lol

Congrats on the award.

Say it with me Daven AND DEZZ.....

<font size="5">I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!!!</font>